Miss Fuzzy Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" My pleasure madam," smiled Mike as he towelled her legs dry.

He then picked her up in his strong arms and took Jo back to the bedroom. By now Mike's dick was dancing and throbbing, feeling ultra-aroused by his intimate experience.

Jo was swift to show Mike her gratitude as she fondled his dripping cock and gave him the most satisfying blow job he'd ever had.

"My God. That's the most spunk I've ever seen a guy ejaculate!. You were feeling really horny!"

They both cuddled and their tongues tasting each other as if for the first time. Saying little now, Mike took hold of Jo's right foot (the big toe still somewhat hairy!) and began sucking on it before running his hand and tongue over her newly hairless lower limb.

Before long they headed under the sheets to sleep but they were both enjoying the new sensations of Mike's hairy legs rubbing Jo's smooth ones as they canoodled.

In the morning Mike said his goodbyes after a quick fuck as he had some work today and wouldn't see Jo again until the following weekend.

On the Saturday of the wedding Jo quickly ran a little pink razor over her calves as already they looked a little stubbly after 36 hours since they were last shaved, while she luxuriated in a warm bath.

The wedding went really well on the day. The sun shone and the bride looked stunning in her outfit.

Later in the day Sally thanked Jo for being a bridesmaid and whispered in her ear that she was so grateful that she had shaved to stop her mother having a huge wobbly.

By the following weekend when Jo was due to see Mike again she put on her shorts with some sandals and already her calves were as bristly as just before they were shaved. As soon as Mike saw Jo he looked down at her legs and smiled.

They spent some time just hugging and kissing as they relaxed on the sofa. Jo then asked Mike,

"Well as you can see my legs are already pretty bristly, so won't take long to return to their previous glory. But I'm kind of curious. You clearly enjoyed shaving them and you loved kissing and stroking them afterwards, so how do you like my legs best- smooth as last week or wild and feral as you first found me?"

Looking slightly perplexed by this question, Mike laughed,

"Well I adored them when they were soft and hairy, I loved feeling them stubbly after you buzzed them and shaving them was a special treat and a big turn-on for me. Guess I've enjoyed it all. You're sexy hairy and still hot when not quite as hairy!"

Smiling Jo laughed, "Right answer Mike. Seriously though do you have a preference? "

Knowing what he liked, Mike said, "Well I've experienced the full furry look, the short stubble and the hairless, but now I want to experience the whole growing back process, the different looks and feel as your bristles grow longer. I want to caress your legs every day as they grow back. I think hairy is the real you but as you say the hair grows back quickly and if we feel like it we could always shave them once in a while, maybe for something special and enjoy the whole cycle again!"

Radiating with warmth, Jo answered, "You just seem to say all the right things to me. It will be great having you enjoy my legs getting hairy once more but I also like the idea that very occasionally we'll make a change."

With that resolved they headed they headed to the bedroom for some passionate sex. Over the next few weeks the hair on Jo's legs grew back pretty quickly. Jo loved stroking her legs when Mike wasn't around but he loved to pamper them when he was with her. He loved the stage where the hairs were still a bit bristly yet a softness developing too. Within six weeks Jo was just about hairy as before her shave.

Over the next few months they hit it off so well that Mike moved in with Jo. Later towards the end of summer Mike wanted to take his hairy princess to meet his parents. Jo did wonder whether she ought to shave her legs for the meeting but Mike persuaded Jo, he wanted them to see the authentic her and they wouldn't be judgemental that her legs were hairy.

On the day Mike's parents were pleased to meet his girlfriend and they all got on really well as they were pretty laid back.

Once they got back home they chatted about the meeting. Jo told Mike that while he and his father were preparing drinks and nibbles she had a good chat with his mum. Jo was amazed that his mum thought she was very attractive.

Jo excitedly related to Mike, "You know your mum said she really liked that fact I didn't shave my legs and thought they looked really good on me.

She admitted she had hairy legs when she was much younger much as you said from that old photo, But she became self-conscious as she got older and began shaving them as she didn't see other women with them. She said she found shaving a bore and wished she would be braver like me and admitted she was a reluctant shaver who did it as little as she could.

Anyway we chatted about it and in the end she said she might experiment growing it out fully for the first time in twenty years as the days would soon be cooler and she could hide them while getting used to them. She wasn't sure she had the courage to go to the beach with full hairy legs but could get away with shaving maybe three or four times a year!"

Mike smiled, "So you're a bad influence on my mum now," before laughing out loud.

Mike and Jo returned to his parents for Xmas and when Jo was alone with his mum, she lifted up her slacks to show off her leg hair.

"Impressive!" smiled Jo. "I think we better compare to see who has the hairiest legs now!"

After comparing leg fur Mike's mum whispered that her love life had improved since she let it grow. Her husband liked the look and the feel and put a spring in his step. She admitted she might still shave for the odd visit to the beach, but it would certainly be coming back!

Hope hairy erotica fans enjoy this story and thanks to those who have liked and responded positively to them. If you have any suggestions for new story lines featuring hairy women/ body hair I can consider them for 2023!