Miss Fuzzy Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman explained the outfits would be cut to the crotch and would be sleeveless. She said Mya had a perfect figure for the role as well as as an attractive face. She enthused that her dark hairy pits were perfect for the role too as they had real erotic appeal and said she'd love to see some hair below the cut of the outfit at the top of her thighs too. But and it was a condition, if she accepted the role she would have to shave her hairy legs. The woman was apologetic about this condition of employment and appreciated Mya may not want to shave them. Anyway she said she'd give Mya 24 hours to consider the role and a place was ready for her if she had smooth hairless calves.

Back at the flat Mya was telling Issy and myself about the offer and she was conflicted. The role sounded exciting and she wanted to do it. But, she didn't really want to shave her legs.

A bottle of wine later, Issy and I knew she ought to go for this. She loved dance and this could be a real opener for her career in dance. While Mya left the room, Issy and myself plotted. I'd remembered I still had a pack of razors in my room from when I first arrived and was still shaving my legs. I didn't bother with anything above the knees even then.

Anyway while I fetched the blades Issy started to run a bath. Mya had been on the phone talking to a friend, so by the time she was back with us, we held her hands and led her to the bathroom. She was a bit confused but we told her she needed to get in the bath as she was about to get pampered.

I think at the stage she started to realise what was going to happen and that her legs were about to be shorn free from their hairy fleece, so that she could take up this dream opportunity.

Guess it was all getting giggly at this stage and Issy and I ran our fingers through Mya's hairy legs for the last time, the long dark hairs waving around under the warm water.

I started by soaping her right calf, massaging the suds in while the long hairs looked very untidy as they were roughed up. Then the defining moment, running the sharp blade through the first hairy strip of calf, the long hairs falling into the water below. If I'm honest it was quite fun watching all the hairs fall away revealing pale smooth skin in its wake as I shaved one stretch after the other until she had one gleamingly smooth calf and one hairy leg to be shaved. Fortunately she had no visible hair on her thighs apart from the top, where it was considered desirable for the dance group.

Then it was Issy's turn to depilate the other calf until she had two smooth legs, dance ready! Think all three of us had a real ball doing this, something unimaginable just a couple of days earlier!

After we had dried her, Mya contacted the lady to say she would love to join the erotic revue and her legs were ready to dance. Her legs looked more slender without the dark fuzz. That evening we kept rubbing our hairy legs with Mya's smooth ones and stroking her freshly shaved ones. Think we were all kind of turned on by the experience.

A couple of days later Mya thanked us for coercing her into removing her leg hair as she was loving the role. I think after a couple of weeks she soon got used to shaving her calves every other day, after initially missing her hair. She looked pretty hot in her dance outfit, with her dark hairy pits contrasting with her pale smooth skin and the titillation of her furry lining to her outfit combined with hairless legs."

Looking somewhat gobsmacked at this tale, Mike interjected, "That's some story! Have to say I'd have loved to watch you two terrible twins shaving Mya- all sounds pretty erotic! But how does this involve you shaving?"

While caressing Mike, Jo continued, "Well that happened a couple of months later. Mya was doing brilliantly in her role and getting great reviews for her dancing and her appearance. After a month she moved out as she would be travelling well away from here with the revue.

Some time later I was tidying up and noticed she'd left some razors behind. Well she wasn't returning any time soon. I thought about chucking them out as neither Issy or myself shaved, yet that seemed wasteful.

Anyway over the next week or so my thoughts kept returning to these wretched blades taking up space in the cupboard. I kept thinking maybe I should just use them up but talked myself out of this as I loved my fuzzy stems. But then Issy went on holiday with her boyfriend for a couple of weeks.

There was this really wet Sunday morning, the rain teaming down and the wind howling and I was feeling bored and on my own. I happened to go to the cupboard and those razors staring me in the face again!

A large part of me was saying I was crazy to contemplate shaving my legs as I'd grown to love their hairiness. I was never going to shave anywhere else. My bush has never been pruned, my pits were only ever shaved if I was exposing them at senior school and I only ever shaved my thighs once and the regrowth was so uncomfortable, so never again.

Despite these inner arguments with myself, part of me now wanted to see what I felt like with shaved legs. Would I like them, especially since Maya shaved hers or would I totally regret it? I looked at my naked body in all its hairy glory-my bush, my pits, thighs and the furry calves.

I liked what I saw, but time for a change, if only briefly! Perhaps I'd embrace the new look but if not the hair grows back quickly and it would be interesting to see both sides, hairy and clean shaven.

Well you can see how thick my leg hair is, so it wasn't going to be a fast job, especially as I had no long hair trimmer.

It certainly killed some time as it was a good 90 minutes before both calves were totally denuded of fur. The bath water looked like an underwater jungle of long darkish hairs!

I felt quite mixed about the results. Yes my calves felt really smooth in a totally different way to the softness of the hair and they did feel good. Yet I didn't feel like me, but an imposter. I looked in the full mirror in the bedroom at my naked body. I didn't dislike what I saw and I think many would have found me sexy with my wild untamed bush, furry pits and gently fuzzy thighs with smooth calves. But I also knew by the next day the calves would start to feel rough and the stubble would be all too evident. I knew there was no way I'd be shaving every or every other day to keep them smooth. I also realised I actually missed the hair, running my hands through the soft hair and the breeze blowing through them. I also had no shortage of guys who wanted to bed me over the years with hairy legs. So with the razors now used up it was time to return to the feral state," laughed Jo.

Smiling as he hung onto Jo's every detail, "Pleased to know you made the best choice, though I'd have still found you hot either way! I've really come to appreciate a woman's natural body over the last day. Great to know you prefer being hairy and not shaving at all!"

For a few seconds Jo went quiet and began to reach for Mike's dick to stroke it and reassure him, before saying, " I understand why you think that but you've jumped to a conclusion again. Yes I love my hairy body and rightly proud of it but there may be times when I might shave. I doubt I'd ever return to shaving as I did when I was younger but you know certain events can result in a change.

I hope you won't be too upset but to be totally honest with you I will be shaving my legs in the not too distant future. In about two weeks time to be precise!"

Jo kissed him and ran his hand along her hairy legs as he looked slightly confused by this.

"I'll still want you but why shave if you are happy with them hairy?"

Jo explained, "Thanks for your support, I appreciate that. I was curious how you'd react and I like the response. The good news is that it's a one off event for now, but who knows what's in the future?

One of my best friends from college is getting married and she wants me to be a bridesmaid. Fortunately my pits and thighs won't be on show but I'll have on light tights and you can imagine how hairy my legs will look with all this thick hair matted down under them?"

Mike asked, "So did she ask you to shave for her wedding? Surely she should accept you as you are hairy legs and all?"

Jo responded, "No she didn't! She knows I'm a hairy wookie and she wouldn't be unduly bothered by me with hairy legs. It's her pain of a mother. She hit the roof when Sally told her I was going to be one of her bridesmaids as we'd been such close friends.

She ranted about my hairy legs to Sally saying how unsophisticated and unfeminine I was with my unshorn legs, saying I'd be a total embarrassment to the family. I'd met her a couple of times and both times she gave me these dagger looks after seeing my bare hairy legs.

Anyway great buddy Sally is, she said she wouldn't insist on it but leave it to me, having informed me of the drama her wretched mother was causing over my unshaved legs.

If I'm honest I would love to turn up with my hairy legs and wave them in front of this awful woman to wind her up. But thinking it over I really don't want to spoil Sally's special day and the focus is on her. So as a special friend I've decided I will shave them so as not to cause a distraction. But don't worry they will grow back pretty quickly!"

The smile came back on Mike's face. "That's really sweet of you and I understand fully. Though I really adore your furry calves it will be interesting to see them smooth and to see and feel the growing back process!"

Feeling somewhat naughty, Jo teased Mike. "Mike have you ever watched a woman shave her hairy legs before?"

For a few seconds Mike was quiet and looked somewhat embarrassed.

Before he could respond Jo noticed Mike was blushing a little.

"Must be an interesting response to that?"

Mike started to reply, feeling a little uncomfortable at what he was going to say.

"Guess I was about twelve years old the first time I saw some legs being shaved. My mother's parents were hippies in their youth. Long hair, beards and nothing shaved. Think some of that probably influenced my mother. I knew she never shaved her pits.

She did shave her legs though, but not especially regularly. In the summer she'd often wear skirts with sandals and her calves were invariably rather bristly. Only about once every fortnight did they look smooth.

I think in the winter when her legs weren't on display she'd shave much less often. I remember seeing her trousers rise up one day in the winter and the part of the calf visible had bristles over a centimetre long. I never saw them fully unshaved but I guess she might have shaved them every four to six weeks in the winter. I don't think my dad was that bothered or she'd have shaved more often.

Anyway this day was the herald of the first really warm days of spring and I heard my dad say to mum we should all head down to the beach the next day. She probably didn't realise I was in ear shot but I heard her laughing and say she'd better shave her hairy legs. She never wore bikinis and had long shorts that covered much of her thighs, so any bikini line wasn't visible. She seemed self-conscious about her leg hair but comfortable with her pit hair, but guess that's less visible unless she held her arms up.

I'd gone out to play in the garden but after ten minutes or so decided to go back in. When I came back in I noticed the bathroom door was open but I could hear the radio playing music in there.

To my initial shock there was mum removing her bath robe and the first time I'd seen a woman naked. My mouth must have opened wide when I saw what a hairy bush she had. Really extensive and spreading down her thighs.

At that age I was still really naive. The only naked images of women I'd seen at that point was shown to me on phones by my class mates. Some of them had no hair there or a little landing strip or at the most a trimmed neat triangle. I really didn't realise women could be so hairy there! Think it influenced me as I've always loved to date girls with hairy bushes and encouraged them to let it grow out.

Back to mum, so she got into the bath and I watched her soap her legs and watched her effortlessly glide the blade down her stubbly shins. It felt strangely mesmerising to watch her shave them. Up to then I'd only seen razor ads on the TV where women shaved already hairless legs."

Amused Jo castigated Mike as he stroked her legs, "You naughty little pervert spying on your mum as she shaved! So any other experiences since?"

Feeling more relaxed after his juvenile admission, he responded, "Just the one other I suppose. I dated this girl and she tripped over something which made her fall uncomfortably and sprained her right wrist. She wasn't particularly hairy but she was paranoid about her legs getting hairy as she struggled to shave with her injury. She begged me to shave them for her.

I thought it was all a bit of fuss over not much stubble but anyway I said I would. Strangely I did kind of enjoy it. Something intimate about it and I guess I shaved them for her a couple of times a week for about three weeks until her wrist recovered.

Going back to my mum, A few weeks after I saw her shave I was looking through some old boxes of family photos. Amongst them were a couple of my mum when she was probably late teens or twentyish with a knee length skirt on and her legs were visibly hairy in them. guess she started shaving them once she started dating seriously?"

Jo was fascinated by Mike's anecdotes. "I love all these confessions!"

Seeing Mike getting somewhat aroused Jo unzipped him and started to fondle his dick.

Jo was starting to feel excited to and whispered into Mike's ear.

"Well now you know why I'm going to shave my furry legs, would you like to be present for the cull of the leg hairs or will it upset you too much to watch the fur fly? Maybe you could help if you'd like? You'd said you found it intimate with your ex, so maybe you'd like to do something very intimate for me too. We could make it a fun day and remember the hair grows back so quickly!"

Pulling Jo towards him he locked lips with her kissing her passionately.

He replied, "You are so gorgeous. Now how can I turn down an offer like that? But I'd love to see you in your bridesmaid's outfit complete with hairy legs under your nylons before they are shaved!"

Smiling lovingly into Mike's eyes she agreed. "Deal done. You will come to the ball and see your hairy goddess dressed to kill. Once you've seen me in the outfit I'll take it off so it doesn't crease, but I'll let you make love to me with my leg hair squashed under the tights.

Once we've screwed I'll tease you as I slowly remove the material as the hairs spring up. You can have a last play with my furry gams before I get out the long hair trimmer and buzz them!"

Mike interjected, "How come you have one of those then?"

Laughing loud, Jo replied, "My darling older sister! It was a Xmas present a couple of years back. She thought if she got me that I'd start removing my leg hair. No chance, but I kept it as I thought it might be useful one day!

Anyway I'll use the clipper while you watch and then after some bristly leg play you can have your wicked way and shave them clean!"

"Yes miss!" laughed Mike. "In a strange way I'm looking forward to it now!"

Over the next couple of weeks Mike and Jo saw quite a lot of each other and the bond between them grew and the sex was always satisfying. Mike was certainly loving Jo's furriness and particularly loved stroking her legs, running his face through the hairs and having his dick caressed by them.

Mike came over early on the Thursday before the Saturday big day. Jo was already waiting in her bridesmaid's outfit as he arrived. She looked stunning and Mike looked eagerly at her legs under nylon.

"My God! You look mouth watering but your legs look even hairier than ever, all the hairs flattened beneath the material. But I do find it sexy!"

Smiling Jo reacted, "I'm glad Sir appreciates it! Right I'd better take this off before it gets ruined."

Returning in five minutes, Jo reappeared in nothing but her tights with her obviously hirsute limbs on display.

Mike had an almighty hard-on and yanked down his trousers as he stroked the tights and feeling a few stray hairs poking through the material. Feeling so aroused he pulled Jo towards him and started to fuck her ferociously as though it would be his last. His buttocks were bouncing up and down as his dick throbbed away inside her hairy mound and she moaned and started to scream.

Fortunately Jo had two pairs of tights so it didn't matter that this pair got soiled by his warm dripping juices. He then put his head into her crotch and furiously used his tongue so she fully climaxed again.

Both were feeling sated but in a state of high arousal. Jo then slowly took down her tights to tease Mike into his last hairy-legged treat for a little while. Once removed and a final rubbing of Jo's fur they went into the bathroom to clean away their love juices.

Jo then moved a chair into the middle of the living room opposite the sofa where Mike would watch and then she placed a white plastic sheet in front of her perch.

"Ready darling?" enquired Jo as Mike sat wide-eyed to watch the process.

Mike just nodded, so Jo picked up her trimmer and started to buzz the thick hair just above her ankle before running it up her calf to the knee as the thickets of hair tumbled onto the mat. The hair seemed to drop off pretty quickly but she got Mike to help trim the back of her calves, so she didn't miss any. After both legs were shorn the mat was covered in long hair. They were both amazed at the quantity of hair that fell off.

Laughing Mike exclaimed, "You look like a prickly porcupine now with all your bristles! I can't wait to feel them though."

Smiling Jo said, "Well you knew I was a hairy girl. When we're finished I'll put the hair out on the lawn. The birds will probably use it for their nests. Nothing wasted!"

Jo returned to the sofa where she lay her bristly calves over Mike's lap for him to feel.

Mike commented, "Very different feel to your long leg hair. Prickly, yet kind of sexy in a rough way. I do like it. Designer stubble for girls!"

After ten minutes of feeling Jo's prickly calves she led him into the kitchen.

She instructed Mike. "Right I'm going to sit on the work top by the sink and you can do the final deed shaving off my stubble. The sink trap should catch most of the residue."

Mike had a big grin on his face and his dick getting excited again. Gently he rubbed some shaving foam over both legs. He then got out one of the fresh blades he'd brought from home as he thought a man's razor would do a more proficient job on such dense growth.

Jo had a very contented look on her face as she admired the way Mike guided the blade over her first calf, being very careful around her ankle so as not to cut her and again with precision by the knee, another tricky spot. Mike's previous experience helped though he'd not shaved such hairy legs before, despite the work of the trimmer.

He raised the leg up into the air as the blade glided through the last of the stubble on the first leg. They were both surprised at the amount of tiny hairs covering the sink.

After admiring his handiwork on the first calf, Jo kissed him and said what a great job he was doing. After a feel of the smooth and the bristly leg, Mike then got to work smoothing down Jo's other leg. It seemed to go much faster second time around. Mike then rinsed Jo's calves so all the severed bristles would wash into the trap and off her smooth skin.

Beaming with gratitude, Jo exclaimed, "You were so good and I did find it very sexy you shaving my calves. Yes it's very intimate. It would have been a real drudgery doing it myself."