Miss Gupta of West Bengal Ch. 04

Story Info
Indian MILF enjoys anal sex with African lover.
1.3k words
2.64
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"You like my farts?" Miss Gupta said, shaking her head in disbelief, and Ismail Dadjo nodded firmly. The two of them lay in bed, watching TV. There was a Seinfeld rerun playing, the one where elaine confronts the obnoxious Soup Nazi. Moments before, Miss Gupta laughed so hard that she let one rip, and the Indian MILF thought she was about to die from sheer embarrassment. Of course, once again, Ismail's reaction surprised the hell out of Miss Gupta...

"Sweet cheeks, I love everything to do with that big beautiful brown ass of yours," Ismail replied, and Miss Gupta smiled sheepishly, unsure what to say. Outside of Ismail's apartment, located in the Woodroffe area of western Ottawa, Ontario, it was snowing. Ismail is one kinky brother, in spite of having been raised in a conservative Islamic commune in the nation of Togo, and Miss Gupta is fascinated by his wild and kinky ways.

"Duly noted," Miss Gupta said evenly, and she reached for the remote, wishing to turn up the volume on the flat screen TV. Ismail took away the remote and dangled it inches from Miss Gupta's face, annoying the hell out of her. Miss Gupta looked at Ismail, smiled in a deceptively innocent manner and then tried to snatch the remote away from him. Ismail laughed, and Miss Gupta, out of balance, kind of tumbled forward. Of course, hilarity ensues...

"I must devour this ass," Ismail growled sexily as he practically forced Miss Gupta on all fours, and sniffed her big derriere. Miss Gupta grinned as her lover pulled down her purple panties, and proceeded to sniff her ass in earnest. Miss Gupta squealed as Ismail pried her thick ass cheeks wide open, and brought his nose perilously close to her back door. When he didn't do anything else, seemingly content to hang back there, she turned to look at him.

"Mister Ismail, sir, kindly explain what you want with my ass?" Miss Gupta asked politely, as if discussing the weather or something mundane like that. Ismail's only response was to laugh, and Miss Gupta rolled her eyes. Seconds later, she felt an intrusion in her backdoor. The object was too small to be Ismail's rather large penis, so Miss Gupta guessed it to be a finger...or two. Without further ado, Ismail began fingering Miss Gupta's ass hole...

"Miss Gupta, your ass is mine," Ismail said at last, and he removed his fingers from her ass, causing her to wince. Miss Gupta was given pause by the sudden removal of digits from her posterior. Ismail, never one to stop worshipping and or punishing female booty, had something else in store for his darling Miss Gupta. A happy sigh escaped Miss Gupta's lips as Ismail slid his tongue into her butt hole. There is nothing quite like the taste of a big-bottomed woman's juicy ass hole, and Ismail couldn't get enough of Miss Gupta's...

Miss Gupta is a tall, curvaceous, pleasantly plump but strongly built Indian woman from West Bengal, Republic of India. In her fifty plus years upon this earth, she's been a model, a wife, an immigrant, a mother, a healthcare professional, a leader at work, and many more. As it turns out, this wise and experienced, strong woman had much to learn when it came to sexuality and passion, and Ismail Dadjo, a proud Muslim man from the Togolese nation, is more than happy to teach her...

"The things I let you to do to me," Miss Gupta whispered, marveling at herself for being like putty in Ismail's hands, and shaking her head at the same time. If Miss Gupta's former husband Amit even suggested going into her backdoor, she would have slapped him into next Wednesday. Amit would have a fight on his hands if he wanted anything more than basic missionary and oral sex from Miss Gupta. Ismail, on the other hand, Miss Gupta was willing to let him do just about anything to her. Will wonders never cease?

"Alright, here goes nothing," Ismail said, and he stroked his big dark dick with one hand while caressing Miss Gupta's thick derriere with the other. Miss Gupta grimaced, having gone from turned on by Ismail's fingering and licking of her butt hole, to downright annoyed by it. Now the charming fucker was insisting on yet another weird sex act. Fortunately, this one was right up Miss Gupta's alley. The night before, Ismail cooked for Miss Gupta, serving her a meal of white rice, beans, and cheese sandwiches. Well, she was about to repay him in full...

"Fuck," Miss Gupta shrieked, and the tall, curvaceous, big-bottomed Bengali Indian matriarch squeezed her cheeks and let out a thundering fart. Now, a lot of men are turned off by the fart that women snore, belch, gulp and yes, fart. Indeed, female farting is one of the top ten male turn-offs. Well, Ismail is turned on by female farts, especially when those farts are issued forth by the butts of big beautiful women. Nothing wrong with that at all. Ismail inhaled Miss Gupta's potent fart, and it was oh so good...

"Such a fine fragrance, you must have such a strong butt hole," Ismail told Miss Gupta, after savoring her womanly fart. Miss Gupta grinned, and nodded adoringly at her lover. Every woman thinks of herself as equally flawed and beautiful, and is keenly aware of her imperfections. Miss Gupta is thrilled to have found a man who thinks of her imperfections as her best side, and Ismail is that man. There is simply nothing she wouldn't do for him...

"Hmm, Ismail, want to test my butt hole's strength?" Miss Gupta asked, and as Ismail looked on, the curvy Indian gal spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Ismail stroked his long and thick dark dick, and reached for some lubricant. Miss Gupta braced herself for some truly raunchy fun as Ismail smeared lube on her butt hole before pressing his big dark dick against her bum. Just like that, Ismail's dick popped into Miss Gupta's ass hole, and made itself at home. Talk about a bottom dweller...

"Hmm, Miss Gupta, I love you and your strong butt hole," Ismail told his beloved Bengali Indian MILF as he held her tight and worked his dick into the depths of her ass hole. Miss Gupta groaned, her big booty trembling as Ismail buried his dick deeper inside her butt hole than ever before. Like a true savage, Ismail worked two fingers inside Miss Gupta's wet, hairy pussy to stimulate her vagina as he filled her ass hole with his dick. No sex act is as powerful or as intimate as a fuck in the ass. Male and female, male and male, or female and female, everyone acknowledges the full and awesome power of anal sex.

"Cum inside of my butt hole," Miss Gupta squealed, tears of exquisite joy and wicked pain streaming down her beautiful face as Ismail buried his dick balls-deep up her ass hole. The Togolese Muslim stud fucked his favorite Bengali Indian MILF's ass like there was no tomorrow. As Ismail's dick fucked her ass, Miss Gupta felt him cum, flooding her bowels with his manly juice. That's when a wicked orgasm got hold of Miss Gupta. She cried out and even farted for a second time as she came, and her lover Ismail held tightly onto her as she all but collapsed, overcome with orgasmic bliss...

"You are perfect," Ismail told Miss Gupta, as they lay in bed, covers pulled over their sweaty bodies. Miss Gupta grinned and pressed her booty against Ismail's groin, still tingly from the ass fucking she'd just received. Of course, she was going to have to do laundry tomorrow, since them sheets are dirty as fuck, but that's okay. Miss Gupta is having a grand old time with her lover Ismail. He's a great man and a wonderful lover, and most importantly, he's stopped asking silly questions about her previous life. Miss Gupta and Ismail are happy together in the City of Ottawa. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers