All Comments on 'Miss Gushy'

by Lustykitten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TeezyDeeTeezyDeealmost 17 years ago
Could have been better, but...

The horrible grammar and run-on sentences made the story almost possible to read, let alone enjoy. It's a decent start, but this needs a lot more work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved this!

This reminds me of the days when I used to go to swing clubs to get fucked by multiple men. I purposely sought out the clubs that would admit single women and I would often fuck at least 10 men a night. I was always so horny, always ready to go, and often it was impossible for me to be satisfied with just one man. It is so exciting to be surrounded by hard cocks and being taken by one hard cock after another and filled with their delicious cum! I often fucked until my pussy was so sore that I couldn't handle anymore. It was also fun to be watched by all the men as I fucked one after another. It made me very excited and hornier to know I was making their dicks hard. I know that a lot of people would be appalled by this but I think there are more women than people realize that crave sex with multiple partners and love to be gang-banged. So thanks for reminding me of those days. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Semi-literate drivel

Your grammar sucks and you have no idea how to put together a story.

Plot, characterisation, suspense, release. Your story has none of these. It is just ugly word salad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous