Miss Jacquline's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will return in just a moment. I go to the bathroom and warm up a bowl of nice soapy water. Warm washcloth and towel. I come back to the room and Charles is laying quietly at peace. Aftercare, it's what makes this all worth it. I make a bit of a splash, I start at his knees, they are a bit raw from the towel and floor. Working my way up to his cock and balls. I am so careful with my little cub, cleaning off the lube and cum. "Spread your legs open, and lift your knees." I clean around all the tender areas. HIs balls are a bit tender. I am sure of it. I go oh so very gently there. Another fresh batch of water and Miss is up to my chest. Nice and easy all over. "There, all clean."

I get a towel and dry him off. That scent of lavender. It's so, SO soothing. "Here is the best part." I reach down, under the table, there is a heated blanket. I install it over him, and I cup his head. "My boy, this was amazing, please rest for a while. I will wake you soon. I am sure he was asleep before i closed the door.

12