Miss Koko and the Athlete Pt. 01

Story Info
Koko handcuffs the champion wrestler.
1k words
3.55
2.3k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Miss Koko (30 yrs.) is an Asian (37-24-35) with short black hair and smooth, light yellow skin. She's a staff counselor at the University. It's midnight as she leaves her office. She walks to the side door of the large gymnasium and unlocks it with her own key. As she steps inside. The right hand pulls out her iPhone and the flashlight is turned on. She walks through the enormous men's locker room. Her feet step up onto a bench and she opens a top locker door. Her fingers pull out a hidden camera covered by a towel. It is aimed at the showers.

Inside Koko's bedroom. She had taken a shower and wiped off her wet body. The jet black hair is combed back from her face. She walks naked over to the table which has a large mirror. The reflection shows her bountiful tits with those dark, dollar-size areolas and nipples. She also has a thick black pussy.

Koko sits down on the chair. Her finger turns on the camera which is connected to her iPhone.

Both of her hands wipe lotion over those round tits. She cups them and jiggles those magnificent nipples from side to side.

Her finger pushes "play" on the camera. The image of Devon (21 yrs.) becomes visible on the iPhone. He's naked and is taking a shower in the men's locker-room. He's a wrestling champion who stands at 5'8" with toned muscles all over his body. Both of his hands lather up his balls and long cock with shampoo.

Koko says, "Devon. It's about time we finally meet."

Inside the university library. Devon is sitting at a desk with a laptop open in front of him. Coach Benson stands next to him as they both look at the video player on that laptop.

There is no volume on that video. Miss Koko stands naked in front of her bed. Her fingers run through the black hair. She then turns and the left hand grips the top bed sheet. She throws it over and turns back around. The video stops.

Coach whispers, "Holy fuck. Who is that?"

Devon whispers too, "Miss Koko. A counselor at this university."

Coach says, "Look at that thick black bush."

Devon replies, "I know. Incredible fucking tits too."

Coach asks, "I hope your girlfriend didn't see this."

Devon answers, "No. This is my private laptop. I have no idea how Miss Koko got my Email either."

Coach says, "She wants to fuck."

Devon smiles, "I know. She said that I only get one chance."

Coach retorts, "You lucky bastard."

Devon replays the video and asks, "Shit. How do I get away from my girlfriend?"

Coach answers, "I travel to a college upstate this Thursday. I come back on Friday night. Jump in my car at the last minute and leave your iPhone behind."

Devon replies, "Man, I never fucked an Asian chick."

Coach smiles, "This is your only fucking chance. I'll drop you off. Then when I return. I'll pick you back up."

It's Thursday evening outside a high rise Hotel room 500. Devon walks up to the door and looks down at the floor. There is a pair of handcuffs lying next to a note. He picks up the note and it reads, "Put on the handcuffs behind your back.".... He does it.

Miss Koko opens the door wearing a white see-through, one-piece, nightie. Devon looks over her incredible body. She pulls him inside.

Devon stands in front of the bed who pulls on the locked handcuffs. Koko strides over to the table and grabs a 5-inch vibrator. She steps back and kneels down in front of Devon. The vibrator is turned on and it purrs.... He looks down at her beautiful jiggling tits.

Koko gently pushes the vibrator against Devon's crotch covered by his jeans. The vibrations shoot through his manhood.

He flinches, "OHHH-SHIT... SHIIIITT."

The vibrator moves over Devon's balls and his cock.

He reacts, "SHIIIIITT.. OHH-MY-FUCKING-SHIT."

His cock quickly grows and pushes to the right, under those jeans. She lifts the vibrator off. Her right hand rubs his bulge.

Koko says, "Devon. I watch you on the wrestling mat. You're so damn strong."

Devon breathes, "Y-You do?... Th-Thanks."

She pushes the vibrator over his hard cock. She stops at the tip and holds it. The vibrations shoot through his member.

Devon screams, "SHIT-SHIT.. I'M-CUMMING.. SHITTTT."

He explodes in his jeans, "UH-ANNHH..ANNHH..ANNNNHH..SHIIIIIITT."

25 minutes later.

Miss Koko and Devon are naked on top of the bed. They're in the doggystyle position. She is bent over and leaning on her elbows. Both of her hands grip the bed sheets. He kneels behind her with his 7 and 1/2-inch cock buried inside of her thick-black-bush. Both of his hands are wrapped around her soft yellow hips.

His mouth is dropped open who looks down at his cock pushing inside of her hot and juicy cunt. His skin hits her butt-cheeks.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.

She responds, "Unnhh-Unnh.. Devon.. You-So-Deep.. So-Deep."

His eyes never leave his steel shaft sliding all the way inside.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.

Koko screams, "Unnh-Devon.. Unnnhh.. Feel-So-Good.. Feels-Good."

Devon grunts, "Miss Koko.. So-Fucking-Hot.. Fu-Fuck."

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.

She replies, "I-I came.. Devon.. I came... I-Fucking-Came."

He says, "I'm-Close-Too-Baby."

Devon pushes inside faster and harder.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!

He stops and explodes, "UH-ANNNHH-ANNNNH-ANNNNNNHH... ANNH... ANNHH."

The next morning. Koko is gone and there is a knock on the room door.

Devon wakes up and throws the bed covers off of his naked body. He staggers to the door with the handcuffs hanging from his right hand. He looks into the peephole and sees coach Benson. He opens the door.

Devon staggers back inside, "Did you bring my sweats?"

The sweat bottoms are thrown over Devon's shoulder.

Coach asks, "Where are your clothes?"

Devon answers, "My jeans and underwear are in the trash. I'll tell you later."

Coach looks at the handcuffs as Devon pulls on the sweat bottoms.

Coach asks, "Was she kinky or what?"

Devon smiles, "Yeah. Will you look for the key to unlock these?"

Coach searches the room, "I headed off your girlfriend. She said she needed a rest from you anyway."

Devon sits on the bed and pulls on his socks and shoes.

He says, "After last night. I'm gonna break up with her."

Coach asks, "Miss Koko rocked your world, huh?"

Devon answers, "She did things my girlfriend will never do."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers