Miss Koko and the Athlete Pt. 02

Story Info
Asian chick slammed by heavyweight wrestler.
1k words
4.09
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Miss Koko (30 yrs.) is an Asian (37-24-35) with short black hair and smooth, light yellow skin. She's a staff counselor at the university who has her own key to the men's gym locker room. She planted a hidden camera that recorded wrestlers while taking their showers. It's a big university with many athletes. She studied each "stud" very carefully.

Inside Koko's bedroom. She lays naked on top of her bed. Both of her hands rub lotion on the right leg-thigh which is lifted into the air. She's got a thick, hairy, black pussy. Her big tits jiggle as both dollar-size areolas and nipples shake.

Her leg drops to the bed and the left hand grabs her second iPhone. She transferred the camera footage to it. Her finger presses the play button. Jack (20 yrs.) stands under the locker-room hot shower. He's a heavyweight wrestling champ at 200 lbs. He stands 6 feet tall with big muscular thighs. His fat cock flops above two huge, round balls.

She whispers, "Jack. Your bald head is so damn sexy."

Miss Koko had been attending the wrestling team practices. She watches Jack who is dedicated to the sport. The girlfriend brings his gym bag to these practices. Sometimes she stays, but most of the time she leaves. On this day. Koko watches the girlfriend drop the bag and leave quickly.

Koko walks down the bleacher steps. She quietly shoves her iPhone next to Jack's iPhone in the gym bag.

Inside the locker room. Wrestling practice is over and Jack is dressed after taking his shower. He ties up his Nike shoe-strings and then searches the gym bag for his iPhone. He grabs two and one is his, but is curious about the second one. He powers up that second phone and waits... It turns on and the screenshot photo is of Miss Koko. She's wearing only a white tank-top which is tied in a knot - at her waist.

Jack's eyes grow big as he looks at Koko's thick, hairy, black pussy. Plus, those round impressive tits with the dark nipples pushing against that top.

He whispers, "Holy Shit. Who the fuck is this?"

The test message "icon" has one "unread" message. Jack checks that message and it says, "Hi Jack. I'm Miss Koko. Call me tonight. Do you like my screen photo?"

Outside a mechanic shop where Joseph (22 yrs.) works. He is Jack's older brother who stands there in his work coveralls. He's staring at Koko's picture on the iPhone. He is over excited.

"Fuck bro, who is this?" Joseph asks.

Jack answers, "Miss Koko. She's a staff counselor at the university. We talked last night."

Joseph looks up at Jack, "She wants to fuck you. And she's an Asian with a huge, hairy pussy."

Jack smiles, "Yeah, I have a dual wrestling meet out of town this Friday. She set up the hotel room already. And bro, I only get one night."

"No fucking shit. What about your girlfriend?" Joseph asks.

Jack answers, "That's why I'm here. She never attends out of town meets. But, if she shows up. Can you get me to that hotel room?"

"Sure little brother. I'd fuck this Asian in a minute. Are you gonna introduce me to her?" Joseph asks.

Jack laughs, "Hell no."

Friday night inside of hotel room 250. Jack's hands are handcuffed behind his back. He faces away from the wall by the front door. Miss Koko is naked and kneels before him. She holds an 8-inch vibrator that is turned on at medium speed. It purrs loudly as it presses against his crotch bulge over the jeans. The vibrations shoot through his big balls.

Jack grunts, "GAWD-DAMN... OHHH-GAWWD... DAMMIT... GAWD-DAMMIT."

His cock is hard which is pushed to the left under his jeans. She runs the vibrator over his huge balls again.

He closes his eyes as the vibrations shoot through his manhood, "DAMN... LIKE-THAT... OHHH-GAWWD... RIGHT-THERE.... OH-MY-BALLS."

Koko pulls off the vibrator from his crotch. Her right-hand rubs his stiff cock over those jeans.

She whispers, "Jack, I want you to dominate me. Like you dominate on that wrestling mat."

He looks down at her as she smiles up at him.

Koko switches the vibrator to high-speed and presses hard against his cock. The vibrations shoot even faster through him. Jack flinches.

He grunts, "GAWD-GAWD... OHHHH... MY-GAWWWD... THAT'S-DAMN-GOOD... DAMN-GOOD."

She pushes the vibrator a little harder.

Jack explodes, "GU-GAWWWD-GAWWWD... GU-AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH... GAWWWD."

His knees buckle as he falls back against the wall.

20 Minutes later. Jack and Koko are both naked on top of the bed. They are in the missionary position. She lays on her back with both legs spread open and bent at the knees. He is on top of her with his hands pinning her wrists above her shoulders. He dominates her.

His thick 6 and 1/2-inch cock is buried inside of her hairy pussy.

Jack looks down and watches his shaft as he slams into her hot cunt. He pulls out long, but makes sure his cock-tip is still inside. He pushes all the way in with his full body weight.

Slam.... Slam.... Slam.... Slam.... Slam.

Koko screams, "YESSS.... J-JACK.... YESSS.... YESSS.... OHH-JACK."

He watches his own black crotch hitting her thick bush.

Slam.... Slam.... Slam.... Slam.

She reacts, "HUNNH.... HUNNHH.... F-FUCK.... JACK."

He still pins her wrists to the bed.

Slam.... Slam..... Slam.... Slam.... Slam.

Her tits flop after each push.

Koko screams, "JACK.... H-HUNNH.... Y-YESSS.... FUUUCKK."

He shoves his cock inside one last time and explodes, "G-GAWWWWD.. AHHHHHHHH.. AHHHHHH.. FUCKING... GAWWWWD."

The next morning. Koko is gone. Joseph sits down in a chair holding the handcuffs. Jack slips on his basketball trunks. He then leans over and places both hands on the bed. He shakes his head.

"Shit bro, you okay?" Joseph asks.

Jack answers, "My cock is fucking sore."

Joseph asks, "She yanked it all night, huh?"

Jack slips on his t-shirt and grabs his socks. He asks, "Did my girlfriend call you?"

"Yeah. She's mad that you didn't make it home. She put your stuff outside." Joseph answers.

Jack slips on his shoes, "Man, again? Coach once said he can get me a dorm at the athletic village. I'm gonna take him up on it."

Joseph asks, "Shit. Miss Koko turned you out.!!"

Jack smiles, "I'll tell you about it when we pick up my stuff. And no, I'm not gonna introduce you."

"Selfish bastard," Joseph says.

They both laugh.

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers