Miss Masters Ch. 02: Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was obvious, she squirmed under his touch, quietly moaning his name. Finding the rhythm she liked best, he kept it going. He could see her nipples, swollen and firm, standing proud from her delicious breasts. He closed his mouth over one and pressed his tongue flat over her nipple, licking as he did.

He smiled as he felt her fingers grasping at his blond hair, her nails gently scraping the back of his head. She was loving this. Trying to keep her nipple in his mouth, he strained his gaze upwards to see her face. She was nodding, lost in pleasure.

The steady circling of his finger was beginning to have its inevitable effect. He could feel the soft spasms in her abdomen, the tiny inhales of breath -- she was close. He'd learned from previous experience that the wrong thing to do now, was to change anything.

"If it's working, keep doing it." He thought to himself. Looking at Miss Masters becoming more agitated on the bed.

Her hands started pulling at him, wanting him desperately to kiss her. Happily, Taylor obliged, enjoying every moment of Lily's delicious embrace, moaning as she kissed. Then suddenly, she became very still, her body tense. Her eyes opened wide and open-mouthed she took a panting breath and held it.

Taylor knew exactly what that meant and smiled. She started shaking and shuddering in time with his touch. Her eyes staring back intensely into his.

"You like?" He said, feeling like the greatest lover in the world.

Lily nodded enthusiastically and pulled him back into her embrace. Moaning with pleasure into the kiss, as the climax rushed through her body.

Worried that her moans might wake his partner, Taylor kissed harder, trying to keep her orgasmic groans in his mouth. The shuddering became a gentle trembling, and satisfied that she had came for him, he slowly stopped playing with her bud.

She was glowing in the lamplight, a faint dew on her skin, she looked almost golden. She looked up at him through heavy-lidded eyes and mouthed thank you.

He kissed her again, enjoying the sensation of her tongue now sliding into his mouth.

"Make love to me Dutch, I want you." She whispered softly in his ear.

Desperate for his own pleasure, but not wanting to show it, he slid off the bed, and started to take his trousers off very slowly. The wonderful Lily looked up at him admiringly as he did. It wasn't until they were halfway down his thighs that he realised he still had his shoes on.

He tried to kick them off in such a way that the lady wouldn't notice. He failed. It wasn't the most elegant undressing anyone had ever done, but Lily didn't seem to care. She was too busy staring entranced, at the excited tent in his underwear.

Looking back at her, he hooked his thumbs under the top of his underwear and slipped them down, revealing his stiffness to her.

She gasped slightly. "Oh Dutch, you're so ..." She said, blinking in disbelief. "I mean, I didn't know they could be so big."

Her words made his cock twitch with excitement and Miss Masters watched as her convincing display of virginal wonder worked its magic on the young bureau man. In reality, Taylor was only a little bigger than average, but she knew that no man could resist the idea of a woman being enthralled just by the sight of his cock.

Like a proud peacock, Dutch stood for a few more seconds, allowing Lily a little longer to admire his manhood. He reached over to the bed sheets and pulled them towards the bottom of the bed, revealing her body, in its complete flawless nakedness. The awesome sight of her beauty, combined with the look of desire in her eyes, almost made him lose control standing there.

He tried to gather himself quickly, that was the last thing he wanted to happen. He got on the bed, Lily slowly opened her legs for him, and he climbed on top of her.

"You will be gentle, won't you? I've never..." She paused, blushing slightly. "... not with one so big."

"I promise." He said, looking down into her eyes.

Dutch moved his hips forward and felt the wet heat burning against the tip of his cock. He paused, making sure she was okay. Lily shyly nodded and he gently, but firmly, pushed his head against her wet lips. The bulbous tip slid up and stroked her bud, making her moan, so he kept doing it. Painting his cock up and down from her throbbing button to the hungry pussy at the bottom of her lips, up and down driving her wild.

"Please Dutch." She said panting. "I want you inside me."

He was desperate to be inside her, he couldn't deny himself anymore, and as he painted his cock down her lips one last time, he let the head nuzzle its way inside her wet pussy.

"Mmm." She moaned, as the powerful young man patiently worked his cock deeper and deeper.

She panted softly. "You're so big." She said shaking her head in disbelief at his size.

"You want me to stop?" He asked, desperately hoping she said no.

"No. Oh god, please don't stop."

Dutch eased himself deeper one inch at a time, until finally, he felt his groin meet her body. He paused for a moment, loving the amazing feeling of her red-hot flesh all round his cock.

Then slowly, he stroked his manhood back, and then deep inside again. Lily gently moaned her approval, so Dutch increased the pace. The patient, gentle concern of his early strokes soon gave way to faster, deeper, more hungry thrusts. And the lady seemed to love it. She clung to his muscular back; she lifted her long legs, coiling them round his fit eager body. With each stroke his hunger grew, and he pumped his cock harder and harder into her unbelievable pussy.

She was clawing at his back. Dutch knew he was driving her mad with lust. But even as he looked at Lily being delighted by his cock, he realised he wanted to move slightly on the bed. It felt wonderful, but if he could just get a slightly different angle it would feel even better.

Just as the thought crossed his mind, he felt Lily move her hips underneath him, and suddenly the position was perfect. He groaned out loud as the top of his cock rubbed, right where he wanted it to, along the roof of her pussy.

Every stroke into Lily was like heaven, whether it was in or out, her body seemed to be in just the right position to excite every inch of his throbbing manhood. Dutch was wide-eyed in disbelief, she might be inexperienced, but this was the most intense and wonderful sex of his life.

His climax wasn't far away, he tried desperately to hold it back. But he was too turned on, her pussy was too hot, and his cock was just too damn hard. With each plunging stroke he could feel it getting closer. He did his best to prolong the encounter. Taylor tried slowing down, taking deep breaths, trying to think about something else. But it was impossible to think about anything other than the irresistibly beautiful woman who seemed deliriously in love with his dick.

"Come inside me ... I need to feel it inside me." She whispered.

He didn't need any encouragement; with a final thrust of the hips he erupted within her. Hard rhythmic contractions jolted through his cock and balls, with each spasm, more of him surged into her.

He buried his face in the pillow to keep from making too much noise. The orgasm radiated wonderfully through his body. He could feel Lily's hands softly caressing his back -- it felt amazing.

Slowly the intense pleasure began to subside, and he stopped moaning into the pillow. Needing to breathe he lifted his face from the pillow. Doing that, he became embarrassedly conscious of his weight, pressing down on the slender woman. He pulled his now slowly shrinking manhood from her body and then rolled sideways, lying next to her on the bed.

After a few moments of panting silence. Lily spoke. "That was amazing."

He turned his head to look at her, she was staring up at the ceiling, a look of wonder on her face.

"Yes, you were." Replied the recovering Taylor.

She turned and met his gaze, giggling slightly. "It's never been like that before. I guess size does matter."

At the compliment, Taylor's relaxing cock twitched -- making them both laugh softly.

She reached down and fondled his still firm manhood, feeling its heft in her hand.

"There's something I've never done." She said, biting her lip.

"Oh yeah?"

For a moment she paused, like she was about to make a terrible confession.

"Boyfriends have asked me to, but I've never wanted to. Until now." She blushed, and then looked down at Dutch's member in her hand. "I've never kissed a man's cock, but yours is so beautiful and you made me feel so good. Will you teach me?"

He felt his softening manhood throb at the suggestion.

"Lily, you know you don't need to do anything. It was wonderful." He said, wondering if he was even capable so quickly after such an intense climax.

"But I want to." She said, already moving down the bed.

"Lily, you know... so soon after... I mean it might not." He said, watching her crawl down the bed.

She climbed over his legs and knelt between his muscular thighs. Lily sank down on the bed and took his manhood in her hand. For a moment she stared cross-eyed at its size and then she looked lovingly right into Taylor's eyes.

With a face of beatific innocence, she placed a tender kiss on the tip of his cock. "Like this?"

Transfixed by her, Dutch nodded.

She kissed again, underneath the head at the join of his foreskin. "And here?"

He moaned in approval, his gaze drifting heavenwards as the inexperienced woman continued to naively caress and kiss his cock. Slowly his manhood began to recover.

"Does it feel good when I lick like this?" she asked as her tongue circled around his head.

"God, yeah." He said, lifting his head to look down at the lovely Lily.

Her hypnotic brown eyes stared into his, smiling at him as she gently licked and kissed. And then slowly as he watched, he saw something change. Where before her gaze was filled with a beguiling wide-eyed innocence, slowly her eyes became hungrier, wilder, almost devilish.

"What about if I do this?" She asked, a wicked grin slowly spreading across her face.

Dutch moaned as in one deft motion Lily swallowed his cock. He felt his head press against the back of her throat, shaking his head in disbelief as she skilfully adjusted herself and then took him down her hot throat.

Taylor's head dropped back to the bed, he was gasping for breath, open-mouthed in a mix of amazement and pleasure. His cock throbbed as her throat welcomed him. He coughed, almost reflexively, as he felt her nose press firmly into the blond thatch of hair above his crotch. Unexpectedly he felt her tongue slither wonderfully beneath his shaft, worming its way between his cock and her lips to lick his tightening balls. Even as she did, she kept sucking.

He grasped handfuls of the bed sheets, as for minutes, Miss Masters held him deep in her mouth, his head rubbing against the back of her throat. Her tongue licking greedily at his balls and her fingernails stroked softly where her tongue couldn't reach. He lifted his head again, unable to believe what was happening. This apparently inexperienced woman was doing things to him that he had never dreamed of, and it was clear she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Who- who are you?" he said, his voice breathless and confused.

Miss Masters released his cock from her mouth, smiling as she watched her saliva running down his glistening shaft. She stared into his eyes and wrapped her fist tight around his slippery cock and started to pump it roughly up and down. The hungry, animalistic look in her eyes told him that she wasn't going to be answering any of his questions. Without breaking eye contact she sank down on the bed and sucked his balls into her red-hot mouth.

His eyes rolled back in their sockets as his head collapsed back to the bed. All further questions went out of his mind. His body took over, directing all the blood in his body to precisely where this wild woman wanted it to go. He could feel his reinvigorated manhood straining with excitement as it continued to engorge and swell. Her fingers slid expertly over his slick pole. Every now and then, Masters would slide her hand up and over his throbbing head. Allowing his flesh, the merest moment's respite from her wonderfully torturous grip, only for a breath later to resume her truly masterful hand job.

Each touch and stroke were only heightened by the sensation of her hot mouth licking and sucking at his balls. Dutch had never experienced sexual intensity anything like this, his heart was pounding, desperately trying to feed the demand of his still-stiffening prick. He was gasping for air, he could feel himself becoming light-headed, which only made her attentions feel even better.

Miss Masters finally released his swollen balls from her mouth and looked proudly at her handiwork; his manhood was purple-stiff, every vein throbbed, threatening to pop. She smiled and then in one long motion, licked her tongue from the base of his shaft all the way up, lapping wonderfully over the tip of his cock when she reached the top. She giggled as she heard him groan in ecstasy, she could imagine his eyes crossing behind his eyelids.

The wildly aroused, and out of his depth agent, lifted his heavy head and once again locked eyes with the transformed Miss Masters.

She enjoyed the look of arousal and terror in his eyes, it told her everything she wanted to know. Planting the softest kiss atop his abnormally swollen cock, she then crawled up the bed like a cat stalking her prey. She sat on the young man's firm stomach, and then ran her fingers through her long dark hair. Brushing it over her shoulders and behind her back. Delighted as she saw the young agent staring at her worshipfully, intoxicated by her perfection.

"I hope you can keep up." She said, finding the tip of his straining cock with the lips of her wet pussy. "I do hate to be disappointed."

With one deep plunge, the lady impaled herself on his manhood. The only sound that escaped Dutch was a long drawn out moan, that came from the very tips of his toes.

"I guess we'll find out." She said. As the sexy Miss Masters started ferociously fucking the young agent's almost unbearably stiff prick.

* * *

Blake opened his eyes, and instinctively reached for his wristwatch. With bleary eyes he squinted at it. After rubbing his face, he reached over and looked more closely at the time.

"Half-past three?" He said out loud.

With an annoyed shake of the head he rolled out of bed.

"I told that kid, three o'clock! He'd better not be asleep." He thought.

Eager to reprimand Dutch, he didn't bother with his socks or shoes, he just pulled open the door of his room in his vest and shorts. But the main room was empty, his young partner was nowhere to be seen. A slice of flickering lamplight streamed across the floor from the opposite bedroom, its door sitting open.

He could hear strange noises, voices. Blake may have been half asleep, but even in that condition, experience told him to fetch his side arm. Cautiously, with his gun in his hand he moved across the cabin. Cursing under his breath at every noise made by the wooden floorboards. He passed the smouldering fire and approached the open door.

He raised his gun, about to rush through the door, when he saw something move in the standing mirror against the wall. He stood back slightly from the doorway, getting a better angle. His eyes widened, at the sight of their prisoner on all fours on the bed, with his young partner eagerly taking her from behind.

He had been preparing himself or a fight, not for this. For a moment he considered his options; he could break it up or he could go back to bed and act like nothing had ever happened.

"I should break it up." He thought was a feint nod. "He might have forced himself on her."

"Oh yeah Dutch, just there!" She moaned, her voice carrying through the cabin.

Hearing that, the older man dismissed that concern. "Well she's a prisoner, it's still against the rules."

But that thought didn't make him rush in and break it up, nor did he go back to his room. Instead he stood watching in the mirror as his young partner fucked the prisoner - hard.

Blake had tried not to notice how attractive Miss Masters was, but he was still a man. And in this situation, it was impossible to do anything except admire her wonderful body. Her long supple limbs, her slim yet sinuous frame, and the way her breasts swayed wonderfully back and forth as Taylor thrust behind her. It was a body made for sin.

"Grab my hair, fuck me deeper!" She said, directing the young agent, who willingly obliged her.

With one hand he took a handful of her dark hair and began pulling her towards him, keeping one hand on her hips for balance.

She was nodding, faintly growling, her teeth bared like an animal.

Blake looked at his young partner in the mirror, he was slick with sweat, his face grimacing slightly as he pumped harder and harder behind her.

"I need to stop this." He thought, as his left hand absently reached down and adjusted his stirring cock.

But he didn't move, he just watched as Taylor's thrusts grew fiercer. Blake could hear the rhythmic slaps of flesh as the two lovers' bodies crashed into one another. His hand squeezed his own package as he watched mesmerized.

Taylor started to moan; his voice sounded hoarse and cracked. A few seconds later the young agents' thrusts became sudden and erratic, and Blake guessed his partner was coming. Dutch's face was a mask of pure sexual release, his eyes staring wide, while his mouth fell open in a strange hissing scream of pleasure.

Blake watched in fascination as his young partner's flesh turned scarlet. He held Miss Master's hips tightly until finally he slumped forward onto her back. Dutch was panting heavily, his powerful back rose and fell as he sucked in great gulps of air.

"You can't stop now." Her voice was a deep growl. "More."

"I can't." Came the words from the exhausted Taylor.

"Aaw, but I need you to." Her voice was soft, playful suddenly.

"I just can't"

"Not even if I do this?" She said.

Dutch didn't speak, he just moaned.

Blake squinted at the mirror, unable to see what she was doing.

"Oh, he likes that doesn't he?"

Taylor groaned in approval.

The older man was desperate to see what was happening, so very carefully he stepped closer to the door and peered round the frame.

From the slightly different angle Blake could see the sexy prisoner was rolling her hips beneath Dutch, working his now battered cock in and out of her pussy. With each sensual and sinful grind of her hips, the young agent stirred and revived.

Miss Masters hummed softly as she felt Taylor's cock recovering, swelling inside her talented pussy. "That's it Dutch, fuck me." She said biting her lip. "Fuck me again."

The exhausted, protesting voice of the young agent was gone, he slowly straightened his back, before firmly grasping her slim waist. As once again, he prepared to give the demanding Miss Masters what she wanted. With a grunt of effort, he thrust his hips towards hers.

"Oh Dutch, I knew you weren't finished." She said with a smile.

The young agent's fit, athletic body responded to her every enticing word of encouragement. Somehow, he found more energy, willing to do anything that might satiate his prisoner's voracious sexual appetite. But even as his body found new vestiges of stamina, his face betrayed his near exhaustion. His blue eyes strangely vacant, his gaze distant.

Miss Masters giggled as she made Taylor's body do exactly as she wanted. She knew he was close to completely spent, she had been tormenting the young man for hours, but she wasn't quite finished with him yet.

Blake stared, from around the door jamb, unblinking in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, but before he had a chance to think about it too much, he realised their sultry prisoner was staring right at him.