Miss Masters Ch. 02: Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't deny it, it did feel amazing. He stopped resisting and surrendered to the moment. Blake groaned out loud as his hips resumed their steady rhythm once again. The sexy gangster directed Dutch's fingers as they stroked and played with the senior man's flesh, and Blake loved it.

"That's it, just submit to the pleasure." She said, her voice full of understanding, it was almost forgiving. "You love it don't you?"

"Yes." He groaned.

She had the smug senior man now; he would do whatever she wanted from now on. She smiled and then returned to directing the younger man's moves, teaching him exactly how to play with another man's balls.

When Blake came, he came hard, harder than at any other time in his life. His sack clenched tight as he spurted his sauce into Miss Masters pussy. All the time that he did, his young partner massaged and worked the older man's balls. Obeying Miss Masters every illicit instruction, they drained every last drop out of his boss.

"Good boy." She said kissing Dutch, before sliding off Blake's emptied cock, and turning round to offer the younger man his reward -- another chance to feed her cum-filled pussy with his eager prick. Greedily the young man accepted, hurriedly sliding his stiff flesh inside her sopping-wet hole.

Blake was lying on his back panting; he couldn't quite understand what had just happened. More accurately, why he had let it happen. His cock twitched as he remembered just how intense his climax had been, even so, another man had been stroking his balls while he came -- what did this mean.

The sexy gangster didn't intrude on the older man's confusion, she just waited and watched. He looked at her, his eyes a strange mix of arousal and fear.

"Don't worry Agent Blake, what happens tonight is our little secret." She said blowing him a kiss.

His eyes darted left and right; he was so confused.

"It's okay, tonight there are no limits, no rules, no labels. Tonight, you can indulge any fantasy, any curiosity you desire." Her voice was so reassuring.

Miss Masters languidly raised her leg, opening her thighs, inviting him to do what she already knew he wanted to. Blake froze, it was only for a few seconds, but they felt like an eternity.

His cheeks blushed as he reached his decision and looking into the beautiful eyes of the nodding Miss Masters, he reached down and started stroking his young partner's blond-haired balls.

"That's right Senior Special Agent Blake." She said, enjoying using his full title. "Just like the boy did to you -- stroke them until he comes."

The sexy gangster giggled. If she wanted to, she was sure she could have these agents jacking each other off before daybreak. With the right encouragement and reward who knows what they would be doing by sunset. She raised an eyebrow at the thought, and then reminded herself that escape, and not pleasure, was her top priority. The harsh voice of the senior agent roused her from her musings.

"You like that Dutch?" said Blake, fondling the young man's balls as he groaned. Taylor nodded, loving every moment.

"Blake's loving this, he probably wouldn't take until sunset." She thought.

Dismissing the idea, she decided that both these boys had had enough torment for one night. Both would already do anything she asked, and besides, she needed a little rest herself, it had already been a busy day and night. The sexy gangster clenched tight around Dutch's cock. She had been prolonging the poor boy with every trick she knew -- but now she was rushing him towards his final climax.

He barely lasted another minute; the combination of Miss Masters and his boss's massaging fingers was too much for him. This time though, after Taylor had filled her pussy, she didn't turn around and suck the boy back to life. This time, she let the young man slump to the bed behind her, his body spent.

"So, did you like playing with Dutch?" She said staring into Blake's eyes. There was still confusion and uncertainty there -- but the hungry lust was plain to see.

"I was just returning the favour." He said, his voice weak.

"Is that why you did it?" She asked, sounding completely unconvinced. "Maybe you did it just to make him come faster? Then you could have my sweet little pussy all to yourself." She said, as she rolled up onto her knees and sat up.

He nodded hungrily; his eyes transfixed by her flawless figure. She raised a leg and swung it over his body, kneeling over him. Blake watched in fascination as cream dribbled from her lips.

"Look what you naughty boys did to my pussy." She said playfully. "Maybe I should get you to lick it clean."

"Anything, I'll do anything."

"Oh, I know you will." She said with a sexy smirk. "But deep-down I think you want to do it because you're curious to find out what you both taste like." She said, messing with his mind as she moved her sexy hips over his curved erection.

"I just meant- " Blake's sentence trailed off without an end.

He wasn't sure if she was right, suddenly he wasn't sure of almost anything, except one thing, he was sure he wanted Miss Masters. Badly.

She looked over at the young agent, his eyes flickered closed, exhaustion and sleep finally overcoming him now that her insatiable demands had stopped.

"Poor Dutch, he's all tired out." She turned her gaze back to the senior man. "I guess it's just you and me." She said sitting down on his cock.

His eyes rolled back in his head as she did, his manhood sighing with relief as it felt the familiar sweetness of her pussy surrounding it.

The sexy gangster looked down on the once arrogant, and rude, Senior Special Agent Blake.

"It's a shame I don't have more time." She thought. "I would have enjoyed teaching this one some manners."

She glanced over at the now sleeping Dutch.

"And broadening his horizons" She said, the next thought escaping her lips.

"What?" said Blake confused.

She shook her head, playfully raising a finger to her lips, shushing him, before starting to mercilessly ride the older man's hungry cock. The naughty mobster smiled to herself as she ground her hips over his -- she was just going to have to settle for fucking the once high and mighty lawman until he passed out.

* * *

When Blake awoke, he was alone in the bed. His cock ached and every limb felt like lead. He raised his hand to rub his face, trying to clear the drowse and think straight.

"How long had they-" He just couldn't think.

His memory of the night before was fuzzy, especially the end. He looked at his bare wrist and remembered he didn't have his watch on. Judging by the light from the window it was still morning. He could hear noises in the other room.

"Dutch?" he shouted, waiting for a reply.

The voices stopped, and then a fully dressed Miss Masters and his partner stood in the doorway.

"Ah good, you're awake." She said, her voice was calm, reassuring and in total command. "I didn't want to disturb you too soon, you looked like you needed a rest."

Blake looked at his partner, he might be fully dressed but he looked utterly exhausted. Miss Masters, on the other hand, looked as stunning and poised as ever. He couldn't believe it; it appeared that last night had taken nothing out of her.

"Dutch and I are going to drive back into the city." She said sitting down next to him on the bed.

"And what about me?" He asked concerned.

"Well I need a small favour." She said playing with the hairs on his chest. "I need you to stay here, so when your office calls to check, you can tell them I'm still here. Can you do that for me?"

"Couldn't I come with you. And Dutch stay?"

"Now how would that sound to your office? They'll want to talk to you -- you're the senior man."

Blake nodded. His face was blank, he couldn't think, but he didn't need to - everything made perfect sense when she said it.

"Thank you." She said kissing him. "I can't wait to show you how grateful I can be." She winked.

Blake's weary cock tried to stir.

The lady stood up and motioned for Dutch to follow her. Waiting until the young man had walked through the door, she looked back at the naked Blake lying on the bed.

"Remember, when the bureau calls -- I'm still here."

"I'll remember." He said, his mind already wondering how she would show her gratitude.

With that she blew him a kiss and walked out of the room. An exhausted and confused Blake slumped back on the bed, his tired body telling him to get more sleep. His eyelids were so heavy. As he drifted back to sleep, the last sound he heard was the car driving off.

* * *

Sometime later he awoke again, and something was different. The light had moved across the floor, it was sometime near midday now, but that wasn't what was bothering him. It was a feeling in the room. An oppressive threatening atmosphere. Blake sat up; he couldn't explain it, but he knew something was wrong.

A second later, an enormous silhouette stepped into the doorway. The dark shape was as wide and tall as the door. The huge bulk eased its way through the frame. It had a voice, a deep growling voice.

"Where is she?" It asked.

Blake stared at the shape unable to speak.

"I said, where is she?" It said, raising a large long barrelled pistol.

He was scared, he wanted to tell this thing that she was in the city, he wanted to tell it whatever it wanted to know -- but when he tried, he just couldn't.

"Wait, you can't shoot me. I'm a bureau agent." He said, saying anything he thought might save his life.

"I know who you are. I didn't ask you that. I asked, where is the lady?"

Blake's mouth open and closed, searching for something to say.

"All you had to do was keep her here." It said, losing its patience with the stupid bureau man.

"I ... I don't know where she is." Said Blake, immediately regretting it.

"Then what good are you?" Said the imposing silhouette as it fatally pulled the trigger.

.

To be continued...

.

Thanks for reading, all feedback welcome.