Miss Masters Ch. 02: Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alluring Miss Masters didn't say anything, she just smiled and then blew Blake a kiss. She arched her back putting her hand around Dutch's neck for support, giving the peeping agent a glorious view of her naked body.

Suddenly aware of her audience, she performed for the watching agent. Fucking the young agent for Blake's entertainment, cupping her breasts, and writhing her hips seductively for him. Taylor moaned it felt amazing, but Miss Master's eyes never left the staring older man. Every sinful move she made, entranced Blake, she just exuded a raw sexual energy. Blake was enthralled by her.

With a curled finger, she beckoned the older man in. Hesitantly he stepped into the open doorway, feeling suddenly incongruous in his vest and underwear, still carrying his gun. To Blake's surprise, his partner didn't even acknowledge his arrival. Dutch's eyes stared blankly ahead.

Still fucking the young agent, she beckoned again. Hesitantly, he slowly shuffled closer.

"Mmm Senior Special Agent Blake, I'm so glad you could join us." She said with a wicked smile.

"What- What's going on?" Said Blake trying to sound in control.

"I think you know exactly what's going on."

"D-Dutch?"

"I wouldn't bother Agent Blake; I've been playing with your partner for hours. He's only interested in one thing now."

"What have you done to him?"

"Your partner thought I was some sort of damsel in distress. But I didn't need a white knight to come and rescue me." She shook her head slowly. "I needed a big strong man to come and fuck me. And that's exactly what you're going to do Agent Blake."

He felt his gun, heavy in his hand. This slender woman was naked, defenceless - so why was it him that felt powerless?

"Me?"

Miss Masters stared into his eyes. "Mm-hmm. Dutch has done his best, but he's a boy. Not like you Senior Special Agent Blake, you're a real man, I bet you know exactly what to do with a filthy little slut like me."

Blake gulped; his heart felt like it was trying to escape from his chest.

"You really need to be quiet." Said Blake, convinced if the woman would just stop talking, he would be able to think.

She sucked suggestively on her finger. "Why don't you bring your big cock over here and shut me up."

The sexy gangster loved watching the previously arrogant agent struggling with himself. Slowly she lowered herself back down on to all fours, staring hungrily at Blake's bulging briefs. Her eyes transfixed on the tent in his underwear, she erotically mimed licking the tip, acting as if his cock was just in front of her. Without another word, the older man walked towards the bed.

"Let's see what you have for me Agent Blake." She said, reaching out and slowly pulling down his underwear.

His cock jutted out from a bush of salt and pepper hair, it was a little bigger and thicker than Taylor's, and it was curved, in a gentle crescent towards the ceiling. The tip was already glistening with anticipation. Miss Masters smirked sexily.

"Mmm, looks like you have just what I need." She said, pulling him closer and taking him inside her hot mouth. The older agent's head rocked back as the wickedly talented Miss Masters went to work on his throbbing hard cock.

His wife did this for him on his birthday, but he knew she didn't enjoy it. This time however, every sound the irresistible prisoner made told him she was loving every minute. Her tongue circled miraculously round the mushroom head of his manhood, driving him wild. His cock pulsed with sensitivity as she closed her lips around his head. Then slowly, she began to suck him deeper into her mouth. The lady's classic movie-star good looks contrasted erotically with the sluttish sight of her cheeks sucked tight around the bureau man's straining meat.

Blake could feel himself being sucked ever closer to the bed, like a ship towards a whirlpool, drawn nearer and nearer by just his cock. And now that her mouth was closed tight around him, he could feel every thrust of Dutch's hips. The steady bumps from his young partner, sent regular jolts of pleasure through the older man, and helped Miss Masters inch her way down his cock.

He reached up with his gun hand and wiped the sweat from his brow with his wrist. When he felt her nails scrape against his hairy sack, he had to balance himself on the corner of the bed.

"Fucking hell." He thought, trying to catch his breath. "This bitch is really good!"

Miss Masters was driving the experienced bureau man wild, but she didn't forget to look after the still thrusting Agent Taylor. While her lascivious lips spoiled Blake, the sexy gangster squeezed the young man's weary manhood inside her pussy, sending waves of agonising pleasure through him.

The lady smiled. Everything had gone, more or less, to plan. She hadn't expected Blake to be such a heavy sleeper. She had assumed the moans would have brought him into her web sooner. But nevertheless, right now he was exactly where she wanted him to be. Nobody could spoil a man's cock the way she could. Soon, like Dutch, he was going to be her obedient plaything.

She finally released the older agent from her indecently gifted mouth.

"Mmm... I want you boys to fuck me all night!" She said, moving her hand from his balls to his thick shaft, beginning to stroke and suck Blake's cock at the same time.

The gun clattered against the floor as the pleasure washed over him. Reaching down he brushed the hair away from her face so he could see every moment of this extraordinary beauty playing with his enraptured meat.

The lady loved every minute of being in complete control of the recently rude Agent Blake. She kept teasing him, driving him wild, over, and over. Slowing down when he got too excited, talking dirty to him until she judged it was safe to torment him again with her wicked mouth. With each passing moment, he was becoming her slave.

Blake was panting, he could feel the back of his legs trembling -- he had no idea how much longer he was going to be able to stand. A fevered panic gripped him. He kept himself in decent shape but unlike Dutch he wasn't a tireless stud in his twenties. What if after all her teasing and torment, he only had it in him to come once.

"I want to fuck you." He blurted out, worried that it might already be too late.

Gently she stopped sucking and looked up at him with sultry eyes. "Well now, all you had to do was ask."

Miss Masters moved with feline poise, lying down on the bed, and slowly turning round. She reached up and pulled at Dutch's hand, the exhausted young man collapsed beside her, his toned body drenched with sweat. Just as she had earlier, she traced her painted nails over his muscled chest, before slowly working her way down to his aching prick.

"Poor Dutch." She said gently teasing his stiffness with her fingertips. "I think he's getting tired."

"No, I can keep going." He said, his voice faintly desperate.

"I do hope so." She said, leaning over and kissing the tip of his cock.

The sexy gangster looked over her shoulder at the older agent and seductively traced a foot along her long shapely legs, accentuating their endless splendour.

"What are you waiting for Agent Blake, a written invitation?"

She didn't watch to see what he did next; she just returned her attention to Dutch's tired pole. Softly, she began licking it back to life. The alluring prisoner smiled as she felt Blake's powerful hands grasp her hips and then the familiar sensation of a hungry cock searching through her wet lips.

Pulling hard on her hips, Blake slid his curved manhood inside her in one deep stroke. Warm pleasure enveloped his cock like a glove and his whole body shuddered with excitement. Laying on his side like this it was difficult to get himself completely inside her, but he didn't care -- it felt amazing, she was amazing.

Miss Masters groaned into Dutch's cock with satisfaction when she felt Blake's eager, excited manhood slide through her lips. She had kept the young man going for hours, and she could feel his flesh was growing weary. But the older man's meat was vigorous and virile. The sexy gangster rolled her hips on the bed, allowing him to get every inch of his fresh meat deep inside her. With Taylor completely under her spell and knowing that Blake would soon be completely intoxicated by her pussy, she gave herself to the moment.

She lost herself in the sympathetic swaying of the three of them. Blakes thrusts pushed her lips further down Dutch's cock. In turn, the young man anchored her, allowing the older man to plunge deeper into her wetness. They swung together, back, and forth like waves on a shore, and the room filled with the sounds of shameless, deeply satisfying sex.

It wasn't long until she felt another climax rising. Deep-down she knew that she should let Blake come first. It would be easier keeping control of both men that way. But in this moment, with the sensation of the young man's hard flesh in her mouth and the fresh eager meat ploughing into her tingling pussy, she just didn't care. It was making her feel so hot.

Her stomach pulled tight as the orgasm took over. Her muscles clenched hard around Blake's cock as it sent wave after wave of ecstasy through her body. She let the young man's meat slip from her mouth and cried out in ecstasy. Blake responded to the sounds of her climax by thrusting harder and harder.

"Yeah Blake, just like that." She growled through bared teeth and half-closed eyelids.

Her chin pushed down into her chest as the final rush of pleasure filled her body. She held her breath, her jaw clenched hard as she savoured the wonderful sexual peak, desperate not to surrender the sensation too soon.

When she could hold on to it no longer, her whole body gave way all at once, and she panted uncontrollably. For a few moments, she allowed herself to wallow in the afterglow. Small little moans, squeaked from her throat, as she recovered from yet another powerful climax.

She blinked back into awareness; her older lover was still pumping his cock hard behind her. The lady decided to take charge again, clenching her recovering muscles round his stroking manhood, making him moan out loud. She slipped Dutch's cock back into her wicked mouth, and then reached down and gripped the base of the young agent's meat, whilst still sucking lovingly on his purple head. All the while, with her pussy, she squeezed tighter and tighter, bringing Blake closer to release with each stroke.

After nearly a minute, Masters was delighted to hear the senior agent growling behind her. His steady strokes became deep hammer thrusts, and she felt his hot sauce filling her pussy. His strong fingers gripped her hips tightly as his cock burned with bliss. Every beating pulse of blood that surged into his manhood, made the tip of his straining cock feel like it might burst with pleasure. The sensation was so strong that his hips stabbed forward in irregular involuntary spasms. He couldn't take it much longer, it was the longest and most intense orgasm of his life, and he didn't want it to end -- but at same time he needed it to.

Almost the second that it finally did subside, Miss Masters squirmed sinuously off his cock and then switched herself between both men. Turning to face the older man, she moved her hips invitingly for Taylor. Before winking at Blake, and then effortlessly swallowing his still sensitive manhood.

"Oh fuck!" Exclaimed Blake.

The instant her sinful mouth had wrapped round his curved cock, his flesh burned again. Not as hot as it had when he came -- but almost. Panting, struggling to think, he looked over at his partner, hoping for help. But Dutch was too busy getting behind their prisoner, desperate to be inside her again. His eyes were glazed, almost in a trance.

"Is that what she's going to do to me?" He thought.

Sensing Blake's sudden distraction, she released him from her mouth, her teeth gently scraping along his curved prick, making him groan again. Bringing his attention back to where she wanted it.

"I can taste your partner's cum all over your cock Agent Blake." She said gently slapping the head of Blake's cock repeatedly against her tongue. "God, it makes me hot. I'm going to treat you boys so good." And she started rubbing her clit while she sucked and got fucked.

The senior agent slumped back onto the bed, submitting to the situation and the sexy gangster's unbelievably talented mouth.

When Dutch finally came, the sultry prisoner turned alluringly on the bed, and once again began sucking the young agent's still twitching prick. She tantalisingly rolled her hips back towards Blake, making it clear she wanted to feel the senior man's cock inside her pussy. It was an invitation that was impossible to resist. When the older man's thrusting cock had once again filled her with cum, the seemingly insatiable Miss Masters switched again.

The wild woman danced effortlessly back and forth between her enthralled captors. Keeping both men in a state of constant sexual pleasure and arousal, diddling her pussy as she did. After each orgasm, she sucked languidly, wonderfully on the recently climaxed cock until it was back to its full throbbing arousal. Skilfully reviving each man's flesh in turn. All the while the other agent thrusted wildly, trying desperately to satisfy the amazing pussy of the voracious Miss Masters.

After a number of these erotic turnabouts, the lady judged her moment.

"Time to see just how far gone they really are." She thought.

With Blake's cock sawing back and forth inside her, she sucked Dutch's aching prick until it was rock-hard again. Once it was straining with excitement, she slipped it from her awesome mouth and took his saliva-wet shaft in her hand, sliding it expertly up and down. Watching him closely the whole time. The young man's face was completely lost in the moment.

After a minute of stroking, she spoke softly. "Can you rub my pussy for me?" She cooed at the young agent. "I want to get both my hands round your beautiful cock."

Dutch didn't have to think about that, he instantly moved so that he could reach down and get his fingers where she wanted them.

"Yeah right there, get your fingers nice and wet." She said pushing his hand firmly down. As she did, it touched Blake's constantly ploughing cock, which was now covered in the mingling juices of all three of them.

There was the tiniest pause from Dutch as he realised, that he had just touched another man's cock. The young agent looked into Miss Master's smoky eyes and a moment of embarrassed recognition passed between them. Before Dutch could start to think, his sultry prisoner squeezed his cock, making it throb marvellously. The sensation stopped any internal dialogue before it could start.

Senior Agent Blake grunted as his hips thrust harder and harder into the sexy gangster's heavenly pussy, unaware of his partner's confusion.

Taylor quickly slid his now slick fingers back over Miss Master's swollen bud and resumed their steady circling motion, just as he had so many hours ago.

"You're so good Dutch." She said wrapping both hands around the young man's cock, keeping him ramrod stiff.

She craned her head upwards to kiss the young man. Their tongues entwined in a long hungry kiss and then slowly, she kissed her way along his cheek to whisper in the young agent's ear.

"Oh Dutch, the feeling of you touching me and Blake's big hard cock fucking me, feels so good." She felt his manhood react to her dirty talk.

"Your fingers and Blake's cock, together, make me so hot. And the hotter I am, the better I fuck." Masters worked her hands over his grateful manhood while she whispered in his ear, not giving Taylor a moment to think. Dutch could only moan in response, his body being played like an instrument in the hands of a virtuoso.

"It made me so hot when you touched his cock." She whispered breathily. At the same time, she pressed her thumb wonderfully against the spot where the foreskin met the bulbous head of his manhood. Even without looking she knew his eyes were probably rolling back in their sockets.

Dutch could barely breathe, for hours she had kept him simmering in ecstasy. Never in his life had he ever felt so aroused, so sexually alive, his body was enthralled to this woman's every touch and word. He couldn't live without this pleasure, without her. He belonged to her, whatever she asked of him, he would do -- anything at all.

She stroked his cock steadily, skilfully, keeping the fever in his flesh. Miss Masters slowly leant back and stared into the eyes of the young man; she smiled when all that looked back was wild all-consuming lust. Then she spoke, her voice was soft but commanding.

"Slide your fingers back down baby." She whispered.

Dutch hesitated slightly.

"Please Dutch, then I'll treat you so nice."

The young agent hesitantly slid his fingers down through Miss Masters lips until his fingertips touched his partner's slick stroking shaft.

Blake moaned as he felt this new stimulation. He shook his head in disbelief. Just when he thought he was already in sexual heaven; this wild woman knew ways to make him feel even more wonderful. He could feel the fingers sliding either side of his cock, teasing the sides of his shaft as he pumped himself into her. It was a strange sensation, like sliding through two sets of lips.

The senior agent was groaning with every breath he took, he'd lost count of how many orgasm's he'd had tonight. The only one that mattered was the next, and he could feel it was getting close. The fingers slid further down his cock and then stroked his balls, the fingertips sliding through the coarse hairs of his scrotum. The fingertips felt wonderful against his hairy sack, they were powerful, probing, pleasing.

"That's it Dutch stroke him gently, but firmly." She said.

Her words rolled around Blake's ears, but he didn't really take them in at first. They echoed in his mind, replaying until finally he understood what they meant. Hoping he was wrong; the older agent raised his head to look.

After realising he wasn't wrong, he turned his eyes to look at Dutch. The two men looked at one another. Blake's eyes widened in disbelief as the young man's fingers kept stroking, undeterred by his gaze. His partner's rough hand pressed wonderfully against his scrotum, while Blake's cock kept thrusting deep inside her.

"Stop." Blake said, his voice faintly pleading.

The young man's face was apologetic, appealing to his boss to understand, almost as if he had no choice.

"I don't like it, Dutch." He said, groaning with pleasure.

Miss Master's clenched her pussy tight around Blake's cock, heightening the sensitivity in his flesh. She smiled, not for the first time she was enjoying the arrogant agent's confusion.

As Dutch began roughly stroking his partner's hairy balls, he turned his eyes from Blake, embarrassed to look at him, and focused on the nodding Miss Masters.

"Don't forget his taint, stroke behind his balls too." Said the sultry gangster. She smiled when she heard Blake groan, knowing that Dutch had taken her advice.

"Please Dutch, you have to stop." Said Blake begging.

"If you want him to stop, all you have to do is take your cock out of my pussy." She said her voice mildly mocking. "But you can't, can you?"

She was right, he couldn't stop. He'd never felt the sexual heights that this woman had taken him to, and he just didn't want it to end.

"Admit it, his fingers feel good, don't they?" She said, loving every moment of his slow submission.

"Yes." He moaned, his voice distant.

"My hot little pussy and Dutch's rough fingers on your balls, they feel wonderful, don't they?" Miss Master's rolled her hips as she spoke, making sure the head of Blake's cock pressed tight inside her.