Miss Me?

Story Info
The hero and villain trope that everyone wants.
2.6k words
4.38
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers

Hero's POV

As the bullets fly past my face, I can only imagine the things I'm going to do to her later. "Fuck! That was my leg you bitch!"

Her loud cackle echoes off the walls as she hops down from her perch. "Aww what's the matter? Can't handle a little scratch?"

I roll my eyes as I tighten my grip around the woman that I rescued.

Honestly, you'd think that for a supervillain, she'd be able to rob the place a bit more elegantly.

I sneak off to the side with the woman on my shoulder and ease her out the window where paramedics are waiting for her. "Thank you.You saved my life."

I give her a slight nod before a bullet flies right between us. "Yoo hoo! Eyes over here honey."

I glare over at my nemesis, black bunny, who has a shit eating grin on her face.

For years, me and her have been rivals as she terrorizes the town.

Normally, it's your usual run of the mill heist. She tries to rob a bank or smuggle in some weapons and I swoop in to nab her and save the day.

Today however, she went a little too far. She infiltrated a high security warehouse where billions of dollars worth of diamonds and a secret high tech weapon that the government has been working on are stored.

If she gets her hands on that, we would be in some serious trouble.

I walk out into the open to face her and a huge smirk appears on her face. "Finally come to play doll face?"

I give her a slight smile as she tosses her gun to the side and the battle is on. I try to limit the amount of damage within the building, but her agility skills are incredible.

The way she is able to dodge and glide around the room with ease always astounds me.

However, her cockiness is her biggest downfall. "Had enough yet? I could do this all day."

She does a twirl in the middle of the room to tease

Me but while she's distracted, I quickly grab onto both of her arms so she can't move. "Ooo fiesty."

I roll my eyes and drag her over to a dark corner before slamming her face first into the wall and pulling out my handcuffs. "Honestly, do you ever learn?"

She giggles leaning back against me as I tighten the cuffs around her wrists. "Too rough for you? I can ease up a little."

A low growl escapes my lips before pressing up against her a little more. "Watch your mouth."

She bites her lip and nods her head causing a small smile to form on my lips. "Good girl."

I drag her outside, keeping a firm grip on her, and give my statement to the police.

They offer to take her in to the station but I politely decline. "I think I'd better handle her this time. She's a bit more rowdy than usual."

They nod at me and watch as I shove her into the back of my vehicle and drive away.

As I'm driving, I feel her reach over the back of the seat and wrap the chain of her cuffs around my neck. "You're going to handle me huh?"

I squirm a little in my seat as her hot breath hits the side of my neck. "Sit down or I'll wreck this car."

She laughs a little in my ear before slowly dragging her tongue along my neck. "As you wish."

I look back in the mirror when I park the car at my secret hide out and shake my head when I see her twirling the handcuffs on her finger. "Well, atleast you waited until we left the scene this time."

I hop out of the car and walk inside but as soon as I open the door, she already has me up against the wall. "Did that shot really hurt? I can kiss it to make it better."

I bite my lip and swap places with her so that her back is up against the wall. "You're going to be doing a lot more than that."

Her eyes shine with excitement as I pin her hands above her head. I take a moment to take in her body and I feel my mouth water at just the sight of her.

The tight black latex body suit shows off all of her curves and the slight cleavage that is showing through the top looks amazing.

"Are you going to punish me?"

She asks as I kiss and nibble along her neck.

I slowly unzip her suit from the front and smile as her body reacts to my cold fingers on her warm skin. "I think you deserve it. Don't you?"

She nods her head and drops to her knees before me. She frantically tries to remove my belt but I softly lift her chin so that she gives me all of her attention.

"Slow down baby. We've got all night."

She nods her head and slowly removes my belt. She hands it to me and I loop it around her wrists, tying them together tightly.

Once she's secured, I hoist her up over my shoulder making her squeal and carry her into my bedroom.

I gently lay her on the bed and open my drawer of toys.

"Hmmm...lets see."

I grab an egg out of the drawer and hand it to her as her eyes quickly go between me and the vibrating device. "Put this in, until I say so."

She nods her head and slowly inserts the egg into her already wet pussy the best way she can while tied up.

When she has it in place,I turn it up to the middle setting and watch as she squirms before me. "Fuck..."

Her breathing gets heavy as i take my time putting on my strap on.

I stand In front of her and she immediately beings to kiss and lick along the shaft of my dildo while I raise the speed on the egg. "This what you want?"

She nods her head, drool dripping from he face as her eyes plead for me to Fuck her. "I need it. God I need it."

I stop the egg and allow her to remove it but before we can go any further, she stops me by placing her hands on one of my thighs. "I really did hit you with one of those didn't I?"

I smile down at her as she examines the graze on my leg. "It's alright.  It'll heal. I know you didn't intend to."

She looks up at me, almost apologetically, before softly kissing around the mark.

A soft moan escapes my lips at the sight of her showing her concern.

I lean down and place a soft kiss on her lips before easing her onto the bed.

For hours we have amazing sex but the last round seemed different than all of the other.

It felt more real.

"Fuck baby! I can't...I can't!"

I raise my hips up into her more as she rides on top of me. "Come on baby. Cum for me one more time."

Tears stream down her face as she rides us both into ecstasy and we cum together.

She collapses onto my chest as we both try to catch our breaths.

"Holy shit. You're fucking amazing."

I laugh a little as I softly caress her waist. "I don't think I've ever came so hard before."

She smiles down at me as I brush some of her hair out of her face. "Oh so I'm the best?"

She softly kisses along my neck causing me to moan into her ear. "Mmm...still have some energy left for me?"

I grab a handful of her hair and pull it back so that she's looking at me, causing her to gasp.

"Always."

I wake up the next morning with my hand cuffed to the bed frame and a note on my chest.

Morning sleepyhead. I took off early with a few souvenirs. Don't wait up! -bunny ❤️

I sigh as I lay my head back on the pillow. I don't know why we play this game.

It's as if we're drawn to one another even though we know that we can never be.

It's been a few days since I've seen anything from bunny and it's starting to become concerning.

Her longest break between sprees is usually a day or two but it's almost been a week at this point with no sign of her.

I even went to the tree on top of the hill that we would meet at sometimes, but she never showed.

I decide to call it a night early one day on my patrol and when I turn on the tv, the headline leaves me speechless.

"Tonight, supervillain black bunny has been stopped once an for all by one of our own hometown heroes."

I drop the remote as I watch the store owner come onto the screen and tell what happened. "She just walked right into my store and I knew that meant nothing but trouble. I got two shots off on her before she staggered off. I don't know where she is now, but she must've bled out by now."

I don't even stay to listen as the news reporter comes back on.

I rush to my car and speed through town checking every alley way and dark corner that I can with no luck.

I pull up to the police station and put on my mask to see if they've found her but as soon as I step out of my car, I'm bombarded by the press. "Hey hero! Where were you when the event occurred?"

"Have you found the black bunny??"

"What is your take on the situation?"

I hold up my hands to get them to calm down as I try to keep my emotions in check.

"I have no further knowledge about the situation than the rest of you. I will be working closely with the police department to confirm things and I will let the people know as soon as I can. Thank you."

I make my way into the precinct, ignoring the rest of their questions but they have no leads on her whereabouts either. "Alright well, keep up the good work."

I push my way back through the press and drive off into the distance.

"She's fine. She's fine."

I repeatedly tell myself this as I absentmindedly drive up to the tree on the hill.

I sit up against the tree trunk and as I take a deep shakey breath, I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"Fuck izz. Where did you go?"

I sigh as I lean back against the tree and close my eyes.

I think back to the last moment we shared together and wonder if I should have done anything differently.

As I'm contemplating this, I feel someone slump against the tree beside me.

"Miss me already?" She says in an exhausted voice.

"Isabel!" I jump to my feet and catch her in my arms before she collapses. "H-how did you get up here? I searched everywhere."

She gives me a weak smile as I check her wounds.

"It's cute when you're all worked up like this."

I pick her up bridal style and carry her down to my car so that I can treat her wounds.

"You're going to be fine. Just hold on."

When we get back to my place, I ease her clothes off of her and hand her some alcohol to help with the pain. "This is going to hurt but I'll try to be quick."

She nods her head as she bites down on a wooden spoon. I sterilize my hands and reach into her wound with some tweezers to remove the bullets.

Luckily they are still intact so the removal was easy but hearing her screams and holding her in place were not as simple.

"Ahh Fuck! Please stop!"

I bite my lip as my heart breaks for her.

"I'm almost done love. Just hold on."

Once I have everything cleaned up I cover the wounds with sterile bandages and cover her with a warm blanket.

I remove the spoon from her mouth and softly caress her cheek as she whimpers beneath me.

"Shhh shhh I know I know. I'm so sorry."

I softly kiss the top of her head and lightly run my hands through her hair until she falls asleep from exhaustion.

For weeks I do nothing but tend to her.

I change her bandages whenever they get too dirty and I do everything I can to ensure she stays comfortable.

I went up to the police station a few days after her recovery started and told them it was best to call of the search and presume her as being dead.

I'm not sure how long she's going to stick around, but this will at-least give her a chance to turn her life around when she gets better.

One day, I come home from patrol and my nose is hit with the smell of something delicious coming from my kitchen. "Izz?"

I walk into the kitchen and smile when I see her Cooking something on the stove. "Oh hey. You hungry?"

I nod my head as I ease up behind her and softly wrap my arms around her hips, careful not to hit her wound. "You're supposed to be resting."

I softly kiss along her neck and her cheeks heat up a little.

"I can't just stay cooped up in that room all day. Besides, I owe ya one."

She leans back and kisses my cheek before handing me a plate. "Eat up before it gets cold."

I smile at her and softly kiss her lips, loving the way she eagerly returns it. "Yes ma'am."

After eating dinner, we decided to watch a movie.

I'm laying on my back on the couch while she lays on my chest and in this moment, I think that I am actually feeling what love might be like.

"I wish things could stay like this."

I smile as I draw slow circle along the small of her back. "Why can't we?"

She sits up a little and smiles at me yet i can tell that it is a sad one.

All of a sudden, a thought pops into my head. "Hey, what we're you doing in that store anyways? It's not your usual spot to wander into."

Her cheeks turns bright red before she quickly turns away from me. "I-I don't remember. It's a blur."

Without another word, she takes hold of my hand and leads me to bed, where we slept soundly throughout the night.

The next morning, she's gone.

I can't say that I was surprised.

No matter how much love I pour into her, she'll never stay, but the knowledge of her being alive brings me peace.

Since leaving, there has been no sign of her in town. I know she hasn't changed her ways but she atleast knows to keep off the radar here. 

I'm sitting on top of a building when I feel a presence behind me.

I smile because I know who it is but I don't want to give her the satisfaction so I wait for her to make the first move.

"Hey there stranger." Her arms slide from my shoulders, down my chest as she leans against my back.

I laugh a little, loving the feeling of her touch and smile back at her. "Miss me already?"

Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers