Naughty Massage

Story Info
Woman's fantasy of a threesome with two men is fulfilled.
1.9k words
4.1
15.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was very much looking forward to her massage today. She had been getting massaged for many years and had recently switched to a male masseuse. This would be her second massage with the young man. The first massage with him had been extremely nice. A massage is a very sensual experience already but knowing it was a male touching her body made it even more enjoyable.

Sarah had recently started an affair. She had, in fact, seen her lover just the night before. Her body was still tingling from their night spent together. She was disappointed to part ways that morning especially since they did not see each other often.              

Today was her half day of work. She had arranged her schedule to work longer on the other days so she could use this morning for different appointments such as a monthly massage. Sarah arrived at the spa about 15 minutes early. Her masseuse, Alex, greeted her, and showed her to a room. He asked her to get undressed just before he closed the door behind him. His voice seemed nervous. Sarah found this amusing since she could be twice his age.              

Sarah disrobed quickly and climbed onto the massage table. It was set higher for his height. She laughed to herself thinking she almost needed a stool to get onto it. She pulled back the fleece blanket and sheet. Laying on her front, she pulled the coverings over her backside. A minute or so later, Alex knocked at the door and Sarah told him to come in.

Sarah could hear him enter the dark room. He was probably in his mid 20's to early 30's. So hard to tell age, but she knew he was a good amount younger than herself as she was getting closer to fifty although she was told she looked younger. Alex had dark hair and was about six feet with a medium build. A nice-looking young man.

Sarah hears Alex putting lotion onto his hands. In the background is the sound of an ocean scene with waves crashing. He moves to the head of the massage table. He pulls the blanket and sheet down to just above her ass and begins moving his hands and whole arms down the length of her back, starting at her neck, down her back and through her waist. He moves from the middle of her to the sides with his whole arms. She can feel the course hair on his arms as they brush the sides of her breasts.

With him at the head of the table, she imagines his crotch very near her face as he leans over her. A moan escapes from her as she feels her muscles relax under his attention. This also causes a little reaction in her pussy. She's hoping he's having dirty thoughts about her as well.

Sarah asks him to apply more pressure and he tells her to relax more. He finishes her top half and moves to the bottom of the table. He begins work on her lower half, moving the coverings to reveal one leg at a time. Each time he reveals a leg, he pulls the coverings between her legs and slightly into the crack of her ass. This is getting Sarah more excited. He moves the coverings back over her legs and then rolls them down below her ass. This is her favorite part, getting her ass rubbed. She hears him apply more lotion to his hands. He rubs her glutes for a few moments and then applies more lotion. Sarah is a little startled because he has applied enough for his hands to feel quite slippery on her behind.

As Sarah is enjoying this, she hears a familiar voice from the corner of the room. It's James, her lover. When did he sneak into the room? She's quite confused. Turning her head, she sees he's sitting in the overstuffed chair, watching. He tells the masseuse to focus more on her glutes. Alex asks if James is sure if that is what he wants him to do. James gets up from the chair, walks to the massage table, and pulls the coverings down a little further below Sarah's ass, to reveal the glistening lips of his lover's pussy. James slides a finger into her, but only briefly. This causes Sarah to moan loudly. It also causes James to close his eyes and catch his breath a little. He's growing harder and feeling a little unsure if he wants to share. He's torn between fulfilling her fantasy, feeling possessive of her and even feeling quite turned on by the whole situation.

Sarah has caught on to the game at hand. This was a fantasy she had revealed to James. She had confided that she had thought of having a threesome but hers involved another male. Sarah purrs, wiggles her ass just a little and opens her legs a bit wider, inviting.

James whispers something into Alex's ear and he nods. Sarah is curious but she stays quiet letting James take control. James then tells Alex he wants to watch him fuck his lover. He hands Alex a condom because he is not allowed to ride her bareback. James gives the young man a second rule. He is only allowed to touch the outside of Sarah's ass.

"Sarah, get on your hands and knees." James commands her. She obeys, positioning herself, getting increasingly excited. She likes that James is watching the whole thing and seems to be as excited by the scenario as she is.

Alex removes his clothing revealing a lightly muscled frame. He climbs onto the table behind Sarah. As he slowly enters her, James walks to the front of the table. Alex's erection is very firm and feels a little bigger than average. She gasps feeling him enter her.

James slowly opens his jeans, revealing his stiff cock to Sarah. As she watches James, she can feel Alex's hands on her hips. He strokes into her slowly, tentatively. James is watching the whole thing and appears to be quite turned on.

Sarah licks her lips as she watches James slowly stroke his cock, teasing her as he brings himself to full engorgement. He can see Sarah pleading with her eyes for a taste of him. James moves closer to the front of the massage table. He tells Alex, "Go slow...Savor the gift she is giving you... Take your time and be appreciative."

Alex nods and says, "Yes... Thank you... She feels soooo good."

Sarah has the front of her body low with her ass high to be able to enjoy both men. James positions himself in front of Sarah's head. She can see a pearl of cum on the tip, waiting for her tongue. She strains forward as the younger man is pulling her back against his shaft. She's aching to feel both men simultaneously, filling both ends of her.

"Please, my sir, may I have your cock in my mouth?" Sarah asks James. This is part of their play. She knows how much he likes when she plays the submissive and it turns her on just as much.

James smiles and says, "As you wish..." and moves closer for her so she can just reach the head of his fully engorged shaft. She swirls her tongue around the pulsing, purple head a few times. Then gently sucks the tip. James then slides his whole cock into Sarah's mouth and a little into her throat. He has his hand on her head. He moves his fingers in her hair and gives it a little tug while he holds his shaft as deep in her as seems able. She gags just a little. James groans as he feels Sarah take him in fully, her lips against his body. Then he begins long, slow, deep strokes in her mouth causing her pussy to tingle more. James moves his hands around Sarah's face and throat to feel her muscles contract and move around his shaft. He knows this turns her on when he does this.

There becomes a rhythm between the two men slowly stroking each end of her, each using the other for pleasure. Sarah can feel Alex becoming more engorged and starting to pant. He asks James if he has permission to cum yet.

"Hold it as long as you can." James tells him and to Sarah he says, "Take him when you are ready, baby."

Sarah can feel Alex straining. She tightens around him, speeds up her tempo pushing back on the younger man's cock, ready to be done with him. She knows what she wants next. Sarah takes James shaft out her mouth briefly. She turns her head to say, "Finish up, Alex, give me your cum and finish."

Alex strokes faster into Sarah and very shortly after, blows his load with a loud groan, filling the condom. Alex is panting as James watches intently, growing harder in Sarah's mouth and throat. Sarah can feel James' cock twitching in her mouth. James tells Alex to move aside as he moves to the back of the table. He tells Alex, "I'm going to show you how a real man, with experience, pleasures a woman.

James puts a hand on each cheek of Sarah's ass. Gently, he pulls them open. Leaning in, he runs his tongue from her clit, through her pussy and then up to her anus, pausing here to rim her tight little hole. He knows how much she likes this.

Sarah is in delicious agony, the sensation almost too much to take. She could easily cum right now but wants to wait. Sarah says to James, "Please don't stop, my sir!"

James continues and adds his finger into her pussy while he continues giving her oral pleasure while using his other hand to stroke himself. He can't wait much longer. His cock is very swollen and starting to hurt.

The younger man is now sitting in the same chair. He's watching intently, as if taking notes. James tells Sarah to lean her front down so her ass is angled up a bit higher. She purposely pushes it out toward James, begging him to fill it. He leans down, and growls in her ear, "How much do you want it, baby girl?"

"So, so much, my sir, please!" Sarah replies. James positions himself behind her, drizzles some oil on the head of his cock, and spreads the cheeks of her ass further. He puts just the tip of his cock into Sarah and pulls it out, teasing her. He hears Sarah whimper and then she tells James, "Drive him into me, dammit!"

James turns his head to James and tells him, "See Alex, foreplay and anticipation, please her first before..." Alex nods and before James can finish the word 'before', he fills Sarah's ass with every inch of his cock. Sarah is so ready and aching, she cries out and cums immediately. Her orgasm drags on, rising and falling as he strokes into her repeatedly. He is cumming with her. The warmth of his cum, encouraging her to orgasm longer. Sarah is gripping the end of the table, letting the waves crash over her, thrashing slightly. His cock explodes again and again, so much cum filling her.

Sarah finally collapses. She whispers, thank you, My Sir..." James pulls his cock out slowly, leaving as much seed as possible in her. Sarah lays there, catching her breath and thinks to herself, "This was certainly the best massage she has ever had..."