Miss Neela’s Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolando nodded as if he had suspected as much.

"You can do a lot better than some pendejo who would stand up a beautiful woman like you, mami. Just saying." He shrugged and reached into his pocket, pulling out his own key fob.

"Come, I'll let you in."

Neela's heart beat rapidly in her chest, the sound all but deafening in the new silence of the vestibule.

"Okay," she said, feeling the heat spread outward from her thighs. Billy was quickly becoming the least important thing on her mind.

"Do you think it's okay if I wait here in the lobby?"

Rolando opened the second door into the building, paused, and reached to place a hand at the small of her back.

"No it won't be okay, mami" he said humorously, guiding her through the opening and into a nondescript, wide open space with not much in the way of décor. "As you can see, there's nowhere to sit."

"But you can wait for him at my place if you'd like."

* * * * *

They stopped in front of a door that was not to Billy's apartment. His place was on the fourth floor, and Rolando had led Neela to a unit on the second floor--clear on the other side of the building.

From the lobby, he had motioned for her to walk ahead of him and up the nearby stairs. Neela, keenly aware of his presence behind her, simply did as this beautiful, dark-haired Latin man wanted of her.

As she climbed the double flights of steps to the next landing, she had endured the feeling of eyes roaming all over her ass once more. Like with those fool boys back at the subway station.

Except, this time, Neela had wanted those eyes on her.

She'd imagined Rolando's appraising gaze wandering up her slim legs, up farther past the space between her thighs; perhaps, even, a glimpse of her bare cheeks and the Valentine-red thong she wore under her ridiculously short skirt.

Neela hadn't believed her own audacity as she had taken her sweet time going up those steps, but she did relish in Rolando's attention.

Go to hell, Billy, she had thought. Intrigued, instead, by this other man leading her to god knew what plan he had in mind for her.

And now, here they were at his apartment. Rolando slid his key into the door, but paused to look at her.

"You can come inside," he said, "while you wait for your boyfriend to return."

He watched her intently as he deftly unlocked the door to his apartment without glancing down.

"I told you already, he's not--"

Suddenly Neela found her back pressed against the hallway wall outside Rolando's door, his body leaning hard into hers as he kissed her warmly on the lips.

She was so taken aback by the sudden movement that his tongue was already opening her mouth before she thought to protest. Neela wiggled free, but Rolando grabbed her face with both hands and began kissing her anew. Slowly this time, passionately; as if taking care not to scare her again.

Several kisses at once--more like light, questing brushes across her lips. His eyes connected with hers, a twinkle in them as though they were long time lovers who already knew each other intimately.

His breath was cool and minty, and oh so sweet. And his hands -- oh his hands! Rolando's grip was rough, yet gentle; a contradiction making Neela weak at the knees. He absently caressed her cheek with one as they kissed some more, and combed her hair behind an ear with the other.

Neela wilted against his need, felt his strong, hard body push eagerly against hers. Wanting her. Before she quite knew what she was doing, she responded automatically with passion of her own.

Her mouth opened and allowed his tongue to enter. She moaned as the magic of their entwined desires overwhelmed her ... but then, just as suddenly as it had begun, he pulled away, breaking the spell.

"No," Rolando said, stepping away from her toward the door to his place. He shook his head. "No ... he's not your boyfriend. What you need, mami, is a man."

"W-wha...?"

Neela's head swam, her eyes slowly coming to focus on the tall, dangerously handsome man standing before her. He was smiling mischievously now, eyes twinkling once more, and pushed the door to his apartment open. He paused in the doorway and motioned with a quick nod for her to follow.

"You heard me, beautiful," he continued. "And you know what I mean. Now, I'm not going to force you to come inside with me. You have to step over this threshold of your own free will if you wish to continue our ... conversation."

Neela looked away, reeling from being called beautiful by this god among men.

"Why? Are you a vampire, Rolando?" she asked, looking back at him shyly.

He laughed aloud at that, clearly surprised by her response.

"Good one, querida." He smiled, flashing those wonderful white teeth again.

"I like a girl with wit to go with her curves. But, no, I think you have that the other way around. You would be the vampire in this case. I'm no blood sucker, although I do have dark appetites."

Oh, dear god girl! This man will do bad things to you!

"So," he continued, "you can stand out here in the hall all morning if you want, waiting for that little estúpido friend of yours to come home. Or..."

"Or?" Neela asked hopefully, more boldly meeting his gaze.

But she already knew the implication of what he left hanging, the request not spoken. Her stomach tightened with that knowledge, the heat between her thighs growing warmer at the sight of him watching her.

Rolando raised an eyebrow and smiled with those dimples again.

"Exactly, mami."

He stood there holding the door open, expectantly. His eyes seemed to ask her to make a decision. And once she did, if she entered his apartment ... any will she had to resist him would evaporate like dry ice in the humid summer heat of the hallway.

It took Neela only the skip of a heartbeat to decide what she wanted.

* * * * *

She had barely stepped into his apartment when Rolando pressed her hard against the door with his full weight, slamming it shut behind them.

Neela gasped in surprise, but his mouth was all over hers, cutting off any sound she could make. Instead she heard herself moan as he kissed her hurriedly on her lips, her cheek ... down to the spot where her jaw and neck met right below her ear. She continued to moan as sinful shivers ran up her body from her toes, to curl around the hardening nipples of her breasts, and back down to the warm center between her legs.

His arms wrapped strongly around her waist and pulled her in closer, tighter, until she could feel every hard inch of his need desperately pressing into her.

"Wait, wait, wait ..." she whispered in his ear as he lifted her off her feet in his hungry embrace. "Not like this -- not like this!"

"Mamita," he growled huskily. "You are not in control here. You're all mine now."

He grabbed hold of her ass and lifted her easily, pinning her securely to the door. As if on reflex, Neela's legs wrapped around his waist and suddenly she felt his hardening cock pressed firmly against her clit. She almost lost it there as twin spirals of pleasure shot outward through her arching body.

He grunted and thrusted against her like an animal tearing into its prey, lost in the frenzy of his lust.

"Please, Rolando ... slow down. I need--" she gasped as the head of his penis rubbed eagerly through his pants up and down her slit. The thong she wore was soaking wet now, and it cut into the folds of her vulva with the eagerness of his want.

"Oh my god, let--let me just catch my breath!"

Rolando kissed her on the neck again, then on her ear, pulling at the lobe with his teeth. At first he seemed not to have heard her, and Neela wondered briefly if she cared at all whether he actually stopped.

But, with a groan of regret, he let up the pressure and allowed her to regain her feet.

"Oh ... kay," he said slowly, as if fighting to keep control of himself. He took a step back and appraised her. A smiled spread across his mouth, now dark red with her lipstick.

"Damn, girl. You're just so hot--and you smell good! Coño, you have me wanting to bite you all over!"

Neela was a rush of emotions; daring excitement and danger mixed with overwhelming desire. Every part of her screamed for more of this man.

And she was pleased to see the same feelings mirrored in the way he looked at her now, seeing her like no man had ever done before. Certainly not Billy, that was for certain. But while she was no virgin, Neela wanted to make sure she was not sending the wrong signals here.

At the very least, that she was not that type of girl.

The one who would spread her legs at the drop of a hat for just any guy. Even one as gorgeous as the one standing before her, who knew he was wanted.

Damn! She really did want him, though.

"See, I was right," Neela teased with a smile, emboldened as she stepped toward him. She pressed an index finger against his hard, broad chest and pushed lightly. "You are a vampire."

Rolando stumbled back half a step, his smile wavering slightly from surprise.

"You like to bite necks," she explained as she pushed harder against his chest with the palm of her hand.

Rolando backed farther into the apartment. Book shelves lined one side of the small foyer, and a workout bench with free weights stood in a corner.

Hmmm, Neela thought, her good-girl side pleased by the sight. This man is smart and buff. What a winning combo!

She followed him deeper into the apartment, knowing it was crazy what she had on her mind. But she really didn't care anymore. The brief taste she had of him had her craving more. So much more!

They were in his living room now, and Neela pressed her hand to his chest once again. She enjoyed the turn this sudden resolve of hers was taking, and decided to simply go with it. Her body sang with endorphins and anticipation, a dizzying mix.

She leaned in close as if to go for a kiss, but just as he took her bait Neela giggled and moved away at the last moment. She wiggled a finger in his face, smiling mischievously.

"Nah-ah, boy. See ... you were wrong. I am in control here."

Rolando laughed. "Oh really, mami? That's how it's going to be, is it?"

He faked a menacing look and lunged forward with arms wide, as if to grab her in a big bear hug. But Neela stepped back and held her hand out once again as his body stopped against her palm, shivering inwardly as she felt the hard pec muscles beneath his cotton tank top.

"Cool your hormones, bruh," she laughed. This was getting good! "You'll have your chance to ... play it your way. But not yet!"

And with that she shoved him back again, this time with all her force.

Rolando stumbled backward to land hard on the couch pressed up against one wall of the living room, a look of astonishment on his face. But still, that smile. And those dimples!

Neela was feeling all sorts of naughty right now, and the way he looked at her only emboldened her even more to embrace her bad bitch side.

So she rolled with it.

"Take off that shirt," she demanded, looking down at him as she fully embraced this new turn. Rolando stared up at her, then smiled mischievously.

"Oh ... kaaay, mami. Whatever you say."

He grabbed the bottom of the black tank and, with a practiced flip of his wrists, pulled it over his head, throwing it to the side.

His muscled chest gleamed in the dull morning light streaming through the apartment's windows, revealing the continuation of that deep-blue Dante's Inferno tat across his bronzed canvas.

Neela craved to run her hands all over that wonderfully broad surface, tracing the artwork with her fingertips. But that would have to come later, for she had more immediate desires.

The man reached for her, and once again she giggled and stepped out of his reach.

"No," she repeated. "I told you... not yet!" She raised a finger, forcing him to stop and give his undivided attention. His intelligent, soft brown eyes watched her. A glint in them, anticipating what was to come next. Waiting.

"Watch me," Neela whispered.

Swaying her hips slowly from side to side as she hummed a tune only she could hear, she mirrored Rolando's movements from a moment earlier and slid the knit halter top smoothly over her head, revealing a white lace bra beneath.

His eyes grew wide at the sight, muttering something sexy sounding in Spanish. Neela bit her lower lip as their eyes locked, her hands roamed freely over her torso allowing her fingertips to trace light outlines around her small, perky breasts.

"Un-uh," she sang. "You can't have these yet, mister Vampire."

Rolando groaned and leaned back into the couch, defeated. But his eyes never left her. She could tell he was intrigued. Ha!--more than intrigued, she thought, noticing the growing bulge within his tan-colored trousers.

If that was the promise of what he was packing, wow! Neela knew she was going to be in for special treat. Her mouth salivated just at the thought of it.

And it seemed her Latin seducer knew it. He followed the line of sight from her eyes, and cocked a winsome smile.

"You want I should let you see, baby?"

She shook her head. "Do nothing, you. Until I say so. Watch!"

What was she doing? Every part of her yearned for this man. Wanted nothing more than to have his hands--and mouth--all over her. To feel those hard, massive muscles rubbing against her skin as he wrapped his arms possessively around her petite frame and forced her to his wants.

But... she needed this. To be in control, if only for a little while longer. To be seen to be in control, and to be desired all the while.

"Keep your eyes on the prize, baby," she said with another giggle.

He shook his head and sighed, frustrated; clearly holding himself back from taking her right then and there.

"Show me," he said instead, and watched her.

Neela continued to move her hips rhythmically, still humming to the song in her head as she slid manicured fingertips along the waist of her skirt and unfastened the button deftly with quick movements.

She licked her lips slowly for him and grinned, allowing the swaying momentum of her body to drop the skirt to the floor like a descending veil.

With a dainty hop she stepped out of the pile and performed a neat pirouette, allowing him to see a brief glimpse of her petite, round ass ... and a strip of the thong she wore disappearing between perfectly tight cheeks. She still wore her crimson heels.

When their eyes met again, Neela was pleased to see the effect her maneuver had scored on the man.

The bulge had become a mountain!

"Oh my," she gasped, feigning surprise behind the fanning of a hand to her lips. "It seems the other man in the room is now wide awake, Mr. Vampire, sir."

He growled, leaning forward. "It's Rolando, baby--or papi. Whichever you prefer. No more of that 'vampire' joke, ok?"

Papi? Neela wondered, sounding it out in her head. Hmmm, I might be able to work with that. Kinky sexy!

But aloud she replied: "Just undo those pants now, mister. And maybe I'll come over there to help you out with your... growing problem." She gestured at his crotch, giggling some more.

Rolando readily obeyed this command, and now it was her turn to watch.

Standing in just her bra and thong, Neela continued to slide her hands over her own lithe body and move her hips seductively for him. All the while eager to see what he himself would look like mostly naked.

The man's eyes watched closely for her reaction as his hands worked quickly to unbutton his belt and trousers. He leaned back into the couch and slid them down below his waist and squared hips, revealing black boxer briefs which clung tightly to well-sculpted thighs.

"Mmmm--no, wait!" she blurted just as he attempted to remove his underwear. She tip-toed toward him as his hands hovered in mid-action, a mischievous smile on her lips now.

"Allow me ... papi."

Rolando grinned, spreading his hands wide apart in acquiescence and leaning back into the couch once more. Neela knelt before him and tugged his pants the rest of the way off.

Leaning forward between his thighs, she shyly glanced up at this Latin god among men, loving the play of sunlight upon the swirl of dark ink across his muscles. But eventually her eyes wandered south, settling upon that great peak of his huge mound entombed within the flimsy cotton prison of those boxer briefs.

"Let me help with that," she offered, and pulled back the waistband.

Freed from its cage, his semi-engorged member folded outward against the back of her hand, warm and maddeningly tender to the touch. It writhed in the open air like a prehensile limb covered in rough, bulging veins -- and growing larger before her eyes!

Neela swallowed hard at the sight.

"Wow!" she sighed, and immediately felt silly for sounding like such an inexperienced twenty year old. Face red, she was about to back away when Rolando reached down and grasped her chin lightly with his thumb and forefinger.

"Go gentle, baby," he said sweetly, then leaned back expectantly as if waiting to enjoy what was coming next.

The trust in such a simple gesture emboldened her, and reminded Neela that she was indeed madly in lust for this man!

Unleash your bad bitch, girl!

Thus resolved, she grasped his now fully hardened member and marveled at the sheer girth of it in her tiny hand.

Dude was thick!

Neela's excitement quickened as she rubbed her hand up and down his wide shaft, eyes filled with wonder.

"Damn," she exclaimed, as if it were the first time she had ever held a man's cock before.

And what a beautiful, huge thing it was. Cut and sharply ridged, just like in the porn clips she watched on her tablet when her parents thought she was in her room studying.

The men in those were always so big! Bigger than any guy she'd ever been with, or hoped to be with. And Neela had definitely hoped, but never did she ever dream she'd get the chance to find out.

Until now.

"Mmmm, baby girl ...go ahead. Why don't you give it a little kiss with that pretty mouth of yours?"

She found Rolando watching her expectantly, his dark Latin features so alluring in the shadowy light. So Neela did only what any true bad bitch would do.

"Ahhh..." he sighed as she took the round, glistening head of his beautiful cock in her mouth. She tongued his ridge lightly, enjoying the springy texture of it, before swallowing him whole.

Rolando's soft breathing turned into a shuddering groan. His hands found her hair, grabbing hold desperately and threading his fingers through her long, thick tresses while exerting a gentle pressure on the back of her head. Guiding, anticipating ... almost pleading for her to take him deeper.

Neela grinned inwardly and grabbed the thick shaft with her hand, supporting her weight with the other planted firmly on his knee.

She spit and licked the tasty length of him, gliding her lips up and down his stiffening member with a slobbering sound she knew would drive him mad with desire. And Rolando's moans deepened just as she expected.

He grunted heavily as she increased the tempo, taking him deep and long into her mouth. It felt so good to have his hands pulling hard on her hair as she continued to pleasure him. Good to have him completely at her mercy. She felt in charge of her womanhood. Her desires.

She felt ... powerful.

Her pussy quivered, becoming even more wet at the thought of him taking her with the same huge cock that was currently sliding down her throat.