Miss Neela’s Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together they groaned as their hips synchronized in motion: Rolando pumping her with all his might, while Neela tried her best to move to his speed and accommodate his frantic desire.

The bed shook as it banged loudly against his wall, her breath escaping in quick, sharp yelps as the desperation of their humping intensified. She felt Rolando's sweat flick across her back while his grunts grew short and higher pitched.

Neela couldn't believe how great it felt being totally and completely dominated by such a lion of a man! She ground her hips deeper into his, taking him completely within her, enjoying the feel of her ass jiggling against his taut, muscled stomach with each thrust.

"Mister ... mister ... ay, papi--I'm com-iiiing!" she squealed, the last note rising high as her pussy trembled with her second release of the night.

Abruptly Rolando's breathing became frantic; a primal desperation as he grabbed her ass and squeezed so tight. His cock slammed into her in quick, short bursts, and Neela could feel his own climax approaching.

Rolando grunted like an animal and suddenly bore down on her back with all his strength, sending her sprawling face first into the mattress.

He mounted her like that, spread-eagle, and pinned under his weight. Thrusting into her with incredible brutality as all sense seemed to leave his mind, taken over by that basic natural urge a man has to finish inside a woman.

It was all Neela could do to grab the sheets and hold on as he pumped furiously into her womanhood. Rolando's dick suddenly grew very stiff, his legs locked into place, when he let out a tremendous bellow of release as his cum gushed out in steaming, liquid spurts into her tight cunt. A hoarse roar of sorts issued from his throat as even more of his hot cream filled her... and as he continued to pump the last of his seed in erratic, ragged bursts.

As he came to an end, Rolando shuddered and fell across Neela's back, panting heavily. His manhood slid languidly out of her, spent and already starting to soften.

Neela's pussy was full of his effort: warm and sticky with cum!

They lay there together like that for a while. Neither one said a word, but basked in a shared euphoria of their combined climaxes.

Faced down, Neela wedged herself under him, enjoying the warmth and solid weight of his body pressing her into the mattress. But after some time, Rolando shifted posture until he was on his side and could let her breathe. He slid an arm under her head, his massive bicep forming a pillow, while his other arm pulled her in close to his chest and wrapped around her stomach protectively.

"Aye dios, baby girl," he gasped. "That felt so fucking good. Coño!"

His hand brushed aside an errant strand of her hair, and he kissed her on the forehead.

Neela moaned at the contact, snuggling contentedly against his very sweaty body. She luxuriated in the feeling, trying to let what had just happened sink in. The sheer insanity of it all.

Did she actually just let this strange man, whom she only met that morning, cum inside of her?

What the fuck?!, the good girl part of her screamed.

But another part... that bad bitch part, grinned inwardly. This one beamed with pride at the realization that a man--a real man like Rolando--had wanted her so badly as to lose all sense and reason.

And what's more, that Neela herself had wanted him just as badly. This was unlike any encounter she had ever experienced before. Not even in her most extreme fantasies, alone in her room late at night, did she imagine such a thing.

"Did I please you, Rolando?" She glanced up at him, a sly grin on her lips. "Never had Trinidadian pussy this good before, huh?" She shifted her legs as a post-coital spasm shuddered through her womb, and she felt a thin seeping of his cum trickle down her thigh.

Oh my god, this is so good!

That elicited a deep-throated chuckle from the Latin hunk. "So you're Trini, huh? That... yeah, that would explain a lot."

Neela nudged her chin into the side of his well-muscled chest.

"And what is that supposed to mean, mister? I guess you've had many Trini girls before?"

She quickly rubbed the spot on his chest she had poked, which turned into her hand running all over the rest of his torso. She traced errant patterns across the skin, following the outline of those intricate, dark tats of his.

Jesus, he feels amazing! I can't believe I just had all of this.

Again she felt that bad bitch grinning from her perch, satisfied.

"No, no--" Rolando hastened with another chuckle, patting her bare ass assuredly. "Not that at all. I've just, uh ... heard things about you women. Especially the Indian ones from that island."

"What?!" Neela shrieked, feigning offense. She smacked him across his chest. "Why, what have you heard?"

He laughed and rubbed the back of her hand, nudging it a little further south.

Neela continued in that direction, sliding it down below his navel until she came across his cock already starting to stiffen again. She swallowed her surprise, but feeling all kinds of turned on.

What the fuck, girl? You can still have more?

And she could, that was the crazy part.

"Just that Trini Indian girls are amazing in bed," he continued, expressing a small sigh of hope as her grip enclosed his engorged member. "They're passionate, beautiful... and oh so tight where it matters!"

Neela's pussy constricted at those words, radiating delightful spirals of growing desire outward from her sensitive button.

"And you're definitely all those things--and more, mami," Rolando finished.

She squeezed harder, eliciting a sharp hiss from the man. But one which quickly turned into a pleasured moan.

"You keep calling me this. Why, is that a Puerto Rican thing?"

Rolando's expression grew pained. "I am not 'Rican, baby girl. Soy Dominicano!"

Neela stroked his stiffening erection, smirking. "Dominican, huh? Yeah, that would explain a lot."

Rolando laughed and grabbed her up in his arms, twisting the sheets around them. His big hands settled on her ass and squeezed tight.

"Oh yeah? Now what is that supposed to mean, Miss Neela?"

She kissed him warmly on the lips. He tasted minty and sweet, just like back in the hallway when they first kissed. She moaned and slid lower, guiding her already wet pussy onto the tip of his questing manhood.

"It means we should quit all this talk of international diplomacy, and erase those geographic boundaries. What do you say, mister?"

Rolando reached down to return her kiss, then drove his wide cock deeper into her. Neela sighed and pressed her hands onto his impressive chest, pushing herself up to a sitting position. Now, on top of this gorgeous man, she slowly began to wind her hips back and forth, grinding down onto him.

"Ohhh, Rolando..." she moaned, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. His hands found her perky tits and fondled them.

"Now that," he said, propping himself up on his elbows, "is a language which needs no translation."

He placed his mouth over one of her breasts and began to suckle. Already spiraling circles of pleasure were beginning to close in on her clit.

Neela cried aloud, gripping the back of his head as the tip of his tongue found her nipple and lashed across it.

And somewhere, deep inside, a bad bitch high-fived the good and proper Trini girl. You go, girl, one voice said. Get yours!, encouraged the other.

And that was exactly what Neela intended to do.

* * * * *