Miss Neela’s Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like to get on top now, mister" Neela said shyly after several minutes, coming up for air. "I wanna ride up and down your pole. Can I?"

Their eyes met, but she was unsure how to proceed. Her bad bitch powers only went so far. How could she let him know that she wanted a man to take over and call the shots? To wrest that control from her, and dominate her the way she so wished to be dominated?

She needn't have worried, for it didn't take long for that Latino masculinity to assert itself as she had hoped.

His eyes were dark, filled with wry mischief as Rolando leaned forward on the couch.

"You're not done yet, mami," he said. Well, more like commanded. "Finish what you started ... but now my way!"

Her clit throbbed painfully.

"Yes, papi," Neela replied dutifully, "whatever you want." She didn't know where the urge to be so submissive came from. Definitely her pussy talking, no doubt. And her pussy was one horny bitch! It full-on wanted his cock, and Neela knew she would do whatever Rolando asked in order to appease her.

His hands went down her back and found the clasp of her bra. His fingertips flew deftly to make quick work of it, and suddenly she found herself sitting on the back of her thighs with her small, round tits hanging bare for him to see.

Neela's face grew warm from her exposure, but made no move to hide her breasts from this tall stranger.

Rolando hummed approval at the sight of them, cocking his head to get a better view.

"Not bad, girl. Can't wait to taste them! But, first things first..."

His fingers had now found their way back into her hair, weaving urgently through her thick waves. Responding to his signal, she lowered her head: prepared to take his huge cock into her mouth once more.

But it was yanked back when he pulled her hair sharply, sending stinging needles through her scalp.

"No hands!" Rolando growled and grabbed her by the face, squeezing firmly until her lips parted. "Mouth only."

He reached down and pulled out the leather belt from his discarded tan trousers on the floor, watching her closely. Neela's inner thighs were so moist! He motioned for her to lean forward on her knees, and brought her hands behind her back.

Bending her arms at the elbows, he twisted the length of the belt around and around until her wrists were secured tight against each other.

Rolando pushed her back onto her knees and grabbed hold of his cock.

"You'll take what I feed you, and not a single sound. Do you understand?"

Oh god! Neela trembled from the stern timbre of his words which seemed to vibrate through her chest, 'round her already perked nipples, and straight down to her clit.

"Yes, papi," she acquiesced quickly, squirming a little as the thin strip of her thong cut deeply into her vulva again. Her heart quickened at the sight of his arousal growing more pronounced before her eyes.

"Good," he said, nodding stern approval and pressing his manhood against her mouth. "I hope you're hungry."

Oh my god--yes! Feed me, master, she wanted to say, but then remembered her orders to remain silent. And Neela wanted to be a very good girl for this man; not a bad bitch anymore. To take what he offered her while at his every mercy.

Her mouth parted slightly in obeisance, and Rolando wasted no time thrusting his head between her lips.

Neela hadn't expected the sudden movement, and nearly choked as he applied pressure to the back of her head and entered her mouth. She caught her breath, widening her lips to accommodate the shaft as he continued to feed his monstrous cock to her. Halfway down the length he paused and reversed, slowly pulling his manhood out until just the tip was resting on her lips once more.

Neela swallowed hard and gasped, amazed by how much saliva was now dripping off his glistening member.

Raising her eyes until they met his, she quickly opened wide and took him in again, this time swallowing farther down that impossibly thick shaft until she was nearly three-quarters of the way to the base.

She held it for as long as she could, massaging his hard, unyielding rod with her lips, moving all around the circumference while making quick sliding motions up and down with her head.

His body went rigid beside her as he let out a deep-throated moan of obvious pleasure. Rolando leaned back, clearly close to climax. All Neela wanted to do was run her hands across his hard abs, but of course she could not. She was at this man's whim now, to serve at his pleasure.

And, besides--it seemed he was now ready to take things to the next level.

Neela yelped as he grabbed her by the elbow and yanked her to her feet. "Not yet," he growled huskily into her ear. "I'm not coming yet. Not until I taste every inch of you first, girl."

"Yes, sir. Please do. Taste me, eat me, fuck me. Have all of me!"

Neela no longer cared about the stupid vow of silence he had impossibly forced on her. She wanted to make so much noise! Loud enough to make the walls of Rolando's tiny Bronx apartment shake with her rapture.

But her would-be Latin lover was still in charge. He spun her around and pressed his warm, sticky-wet cock against her back, placing his arms around her like corded steel wrapped in soft velvet.

In his embrace Neela's bound hands grabbed desperately at his stomach, luxuriating in the feel of those rock-hard abs.

"I thought I told you to remain silent," he hissed, humor in his mock-stern tone. He pulled at the strap binding her hands, releasing them all at once, to then reach around and cup her left breast in a rough, calloused squeeze.

Which felt absolutely delightful against Neela's hard nipple!

She gripped Rolando's hand to hold it in place, moaning softly, wanting him to do more. The belt still in his other hand, he slid it over her right breast and began squeezing it as well. The leather of the strap provided a stiff contrast against her nipple, and as he began to massage her small mounds with both hands, she lowered her ass eagerly against his waiting cock.

His thick, engorged head rubbed smoothly up the length of her slit across the thin fabric of her thong. Neela gasped and pressed harder against his embrace as the shock of his dick rubbing so close against her trembling clit made her almost buckle to her knees.

Rolando's lips brushed against her ear while his fingers worked across her pointed nipples, kneading them roughly between his knuckles and making her cry out.

"You're mine now, mami," he let her know. "See if your fuccboi friend upstairs can do anything to stop me!"

She whimpered as his big hands worked to arouse her further. The leather of the belt bit into her nipple whenever his right hand shifted, sending mixed waves of pain with pleasure spiraling down to the space between her thighs.

His hard pecs pressed against her back, and she shivered from the sensation of the hair on his chest rubbing coarsely across her shoulders. Neela's moans became louder as they stood embraced, softly rocking back and forth while their bodies slid against each other and he kissed her hungrily along her jawline.

"Mmmm," he said thickly. "I want you now. Get over here..."

He guided them back to the couch and pushed her to her knees atop the cushions, face pressed into the backrest. She was at his complete mercy, ass raised high as he loomed over her, surveying what she presented.

"Enjoy the view, motherfucker," she blurted while remaining still, feeling very naughty now. "This is how you get your rocks off, huh? Making a girl submit like this?"

She turned her face to him and wiggled her ass as if daring him, but Rolando's hand pressed firmly down on the small of her back, making her go still once more. Her heart beat loudly in the ear that was still pressed to the back of the couch, anticipating what was coming next.

It seemed he got the game she wanted to play. And, perhaps, it was the game he had wanted to play all along.

Rolando only grunted, and with the flat of his hand upon her upper back, yanked down her thong with the other. The thin fabric bit into her thighs as he all but tore it away, exposing her ass to the cool air in the room.

"Mmmm," he grunted again, approvingly. "So tight and round--and brown! Just begging for the lash, I see."

Neela squirmed to break free, but had no recourse against the weight of his hand pinning her down.

Dear god, is this man actually going to whip me?

Despite the absurdity such an image conjured in her mind, her pussy quivered in anticipation.

"No, no. Please, sir--I'll be good. Please!"

"Yes," Rolando said, his hard cock brushing promisingly across her ass. "You will be a good girl... once I teach you to obey."

He stood up, one hand still resting on the small of her back as he caressed one of her ass cheeks with the other. He gave it a firm pat and squeeze, the calloused roughness of his huge palm feeling amazing against her smooth skin.

Neela quivered inwardly at the image she must have presented. Here she was bent helpless over this man's couch while he stood behind her with a huge erection and fondling her bare ass.

What would Billy think?

She couldn't think of that right now. She knew it would hurt him deeply to find her like this, stark naked in another man's apartment. But she didn't give a fuck about his feelings anymore.

All Neela wanted right there, in that moment, was to be dominated and taken hard by this big, sexy man she'd only met that same morning.

Oh fuck, am I such a dirty slut? What's wrong with me?

But before she could even answer herself, something slapped her sharp across the ass. She shrieked and twisted her head around as far back as her position would allow, just in time to catch Rolando bringing the belt down across her ass once more.

Whack!

The leather lashed across her other cheek. The second time wasn't such a shock as the first, and she realized it wasn't so much a painful sensation as it was an unusual one. No man have ever spanked her before, not even her dad.

Whack! Whack!

Twice more in quick succession he struck again. Neela turned and buried her face in the back cushions of the couch, shrieking over and over again in a mixture of pain and pleasure with each swipe of the belt he brought to bear on her exposed buttocks.

Behind her Rolando grunted as he got more worked up, clearly enjoying the punishment he was administering to his submissive, pretty hostage.

"You will ... obey ... me," he commanded in measured words, each one punctuated by another lash.

"You will ... never ... be ... disobedient again!"

Neela moaned. Oh, this was just sooo good!

"Yes, papi. Yes, papi. Yes, PAPI!!!" she cried into the cushions, wriggling her ass with each strike.

Rolando seemed satisfied with this response. He grunted his approval and stopped, throwing the belt onto the back of the couch by her head. The pressure let up on her back.

"That's a good girl," he whispered.

His big hands grabbed her around the hips and shifted her weight fully onto couch, still in kneeling position. Neela quickly reached out and grabbed the arm rest to keep from falling over.

His hands were all over her bare, but stinging, ass once more; squeezing, caressing, as if to soothe the bite of the spanking he himself had just given her.

"I think my conquest deserves a reward for being so obedient to her man."

Neela's pussy dripped wet, and her clit throbbed like it wouldn't quit!

Skillfully, Rolando's fingers probed gently her warm slit as if sensing her want. She moaned and closed her eyes to the pleasure his touch brought, curving her back and enjoying the way his fingertips took time to caress and outline her soaking lips, sliding in and out of her slit with sure confidence.

He brought his hand out, and she heard the most arousing sound a woman could ever hear from a man:

The sound of slurping as he sucked on each one of his fingers.

"Mmmm. That's some good cunt, mami."

Neela went weak in the knees. Did he just do that?

But before she could let it sink in, suddenly a new sensation made her gasp aloud and grip the armrest tight. His breath caressed her vulva, followed by the utterly disarming feeling of a warm tongue entering her womanhood.

Neela couldn't hold back any longer!

She shrieked with delight, curling her toes as he tasted of her and proceeded to lap her juices with languid, sensuous swipes of that wondrous organ. With each stroke of his nimble but wide tongue she shuddered and bit her lip--an exclamation of joy managing to still escape.

"FUCK!!!" she moaned when the tip of his tongue lashed across her mound, wrapped around the throbbing button on top, and began flicking repeatedly against that sensitive bulb of her desire.

"Oh my god, ROLANDO!!! Ugghhhh..."

Her fingers dug grooves into the couch as she bucked forth and back, desperately trying to get his face deeper into her pussy. She had never been eaten out from behind before. It was all she had ever read about.

All she had ever wanted it to be, and yet better!

"Oh my damn, motherfucker. You're ... you're so good!" she screamed out. "Oh my god, papi, don't fucking stop!"

Like a true gentleman, the man didn't so much as pause. But she felt him chuckle at her words while continuing to eat her out.

Neela spread her legs farther apart, allowing him more access with his wonderfully versatile tongue. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she remained bent over, shuddering at what this beautiful stranger was doing to her.

The tongue lashings he gave her now were ten times better than those administered with the belt. A hundred times better! She dug in deeper as the climax set in, zeroing in around and around her clit in ever tightening circles. Down to the very core of her being.

Her moans increased in a frenetic crescendo as flick after flick lashed across her sensitive button, until she could feel her end was near indeed.

Another caress of his tongue and Neela screamed loudly as the dam finally broke. As the euphoria washed over her in shuddering waves.... and still his tongue continued. As if Rolando wanted to make sure he owned every part of her soul before her climax receded.

After some time of gently stroking her clit, slowing down the tempo of his tongue in synch with the lessening of her climax, he stood up. Neela glanced shyly back at him, panting, eyes devouring every inch of his lithely muscular form as he licked his lips of her.

"Papi, I want more. Of you!"

Rolando looked down at her, stroking his cock languidly. Finally, as if coming to a decision, he grabbed her by the arm and yanked her roughly off the couch.

"Come with me," he whispered huskily. Clearly he wanted her, too, and was very much still in charge.

"Let's do this properly."

* * * * *

Neela's legs were jelly as Rolando marched her into another area of the apartment, both of them stark naked.

It turned out to be his bedroom, of course. Big surprise.

More books covered the walls, some on a nearby ottoman, and in a corner stood one of those cheap pre-fab desks from a warehouse store. Atop it, a computer monitor and keyboard seemed to wade through a sea of printouts, maps, and yet more books.

Was he a researcher? A writer? A world explorer, perhaps? She had no time to take it all in before he pushed her onto the large, barely made-up bed which stretched between two sunny windows.

The sheets smelled of him, and she felt that familiar and irresistible lust for this man well up inside her once more. And after the climax she had just experienced, she was hornier than ever! Neela got on her knees and threw a suggestive glance over her shoulder at the bronzed hunk standing at the foot of the bed.

"Mister," she beckoned, "take me, please."

Rolando watched her, stroking his still eager hard-on as an intense look of desire overcame him. "My, my... you're simply insatiable, aren't you Miss Neela?"

She laughed. "Just 'Neela.' I told you!"

"Okay... mami."

With a grin and those dimples, he stepped forward and slid the engorged head of his enormous cock between her spread and waiting legs, rubbing it along her cunt just on the verge of penetration.

Neela shivered in anticipation of him taking her. It had been almost a year since a boy had last filled her; she was more than ready for it. That morning she thought it would be Billy finally, but she had been wrong.

Instead it was this hot stranger--a full-grown man--who would be doing the honors.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked, turning her head toward a pair of fluffy pillows and lowering her face to smell more of his scent in them.

"Fuck condoms," she heard him say, and gasped as he grabbed her roughly by her hair. "Didn't you hear me say it so many times already, mami? You are mine!"

Neela's pussy clenched at his words. Oh, no fucking way? He's going to do me raw?

That was definitely a first for her. So many thoughts flashed across her mind, but somehow her pussy was even more aroused for him now.

Rolando sensed it and placed one hand on her hip, wounding her hair even tighter in the grip of his other.

"Mmmm! Such a pretty ass you have, baby girl. I'm going to enjoy this."

Pressing his weight down upon her, tipping her face-forward into the mattress, Rolando's cock found her opening and pushed right through.

Neela's scream was swallowed by the soft down of the pillows pressed against her mouth. More muffled screams followed as he began to slowly, rhythmically take her right there on his bed.

She twisted so as not to suffocate, and screamed louder when his thick cock slammed into her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh my god! You bastard. Motherfucker--ahhh!"

But her pussy enjoyed what it was receiving, instantly constricting around Rolando's impossibly huge dick and eliciting such a deep-throated grunt from the man.

His hand tightened around her waist as he pulled her in closer by her hair--which only drove his cock even deeper into her lusting womanhood.

Neela's eyes shot open from the pain ... but it was a delicious, heady pain. A sensation she had never experienced with her previous boyfriends. And without a condom, she could feel every rough, masculine inch of him as he rode her long and without mercy.

"Coño, Neela," he said hoarsely, groaning after another deep pump of her cunt. "Jeez, girl--your pussy's so fucking tight!" He grunted with obvious pleasure and picked up the tempo.

I can't believe you're letting him do this to us!, her good girl persona told her. Such a bad Trini girl you're being, Miss Neela.

But the man seemed to have a one-track mind now, and she found she couldn't stop him even if she wanted. Which she definitely did not!

As he continued to penetrate her deeper and harder, gripping her tiny waist with both hands now and slamming in and out, over and over, in increasing intensity ... the pain quickly gave way to a deep-seated pleasure growing outward from her clit and encompassing her entire body.

This ... this is how a man fucks a woman, she thought.

Neela flung the pillows aside and pressed her mouth against his mattress, releasing her screams into its unyielding folds as she took her punishment. She shrieked with each forward thrust of his hips, and moaned with each withdrawal.

At one point when his dick almost slipped out, she backed up and allowed her pussy to greedily take it back in--all of it! Back and back, until his heavy balls slapped against her mound with a delicious weight that made her knees tremble.