Miss Nina Moen

Story Info
Young woman is desperate for an abortion.
2k words
20.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Shortly after my grandfather's death I was given a large part of his sizeable estate. This included several properties and houses. One of the more unassuming properties, but most special to me, was a rustic cabin on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. I say it was special to me because this cabin was my grandfather's primary residence for his golden years, and it was a place I was able to spend many happy days of my childhood.

The first week I spent in the cabin I went through all of his personal belongings and files. Not much stood out to me until I went into his basement and discovered six banker's boxes full of his journals, pictures, and video tapes.

The pictures were of hundreds of different women, men, couples, and small groups in various stages of undress and fornication. Hundreds. Old brown-edged photos from the sixties and polaroid's from the seventies and eighties. Some of the videos were very clinical, showing naked women in stirrups, and others were of my grandfather fucking various women who were obviously not my grandmother. The video tape footage was poor quality but was indexed to the journals. After watching many hours of footage and referencing the journal index I found that these videos were from a hotel my grandparents owned and apparently secretly recorded customers having sex over the years.

The journals were the real prize as they contained hand-written, detailed stories of my grandfather's entire life. From his first kiss as a teenager all the way until he was in his late sixties. While most people's entire sex life would probably fit into a few notebooks, I discovered that both my grandparents had lived an incredible double life as sexual giants that few people could imagine.

The stories I read sucked me in like nothing I had ever read in my life. There was an "icky" factor being my grandfather, and more so with my grandmother, but there was no denying that I was extremely interested and envious of the sexual experiences that my grandparents had together. I have shared my favorite story below.

My grandfather's name was Dr. Avery Alan Thomas. He was born and raised on a California dairy farm outside of Los Angeles. He spend his teen years as a milk man during World War II and later went to UCLA for his undergraduate studies and went on to be one of the first graduating classes from the med school at UCLA. Dr. Thomas was a Gynecologist with a fellowship in Urology in Los Angeles focusing on fertility, and my grandmother, Dr. Christine Page Thomas was a Psychiatrist specializing in sexual problems and disfunction.

My grandparents met in the sixties after both had well-established and ridiculously successful medical practices. This enabled them to diversify into hotels and apartment buildings that led to even greater financial success for them. They had enough money to travel as much as they wanted and only practice medicine in the way that interested them.

My grandmother always referred to my grandfather as the "triple-threat". She would say that he was so handsome and physically gifted that he should have been a professional baseball player. She would go on to say that he was as charming as the devil as always seemed to get his way. Her last comment was always about money, stating that he had a knack for making money that few men on Wall Street could match.

He was 6' 2" tall, broad shouldered with dark wavy hair and chiseled features. I discovered in his journals that he was well endowed with a cock that measured "close to eight inches when erect with a diameter the size of a baker's rolling pin."

The journal entry shared below was transcribed as written and took place over a few months with a patient who was struggling with getting pregnant. This story occurred before my grandparents met a few years after my grandfather established his practice.

Miss Nina Moen

January 06, 1961

The medical history of Miss Nina Moen revealed that she is an eighteen-year-old, Caucasian female of Norwegian descent. She is not married. She has a normal menstrual cycle, last occurring nine weeks ago. She reports only having intercourse once, about three months ago. She suspects that she is pregnant.

She disclosed that her baby's father was a migratory laborer on her family dairy farm last fall. Whereabouts unknown. Her parents moved to California from Minnesota eight years ago to start a dairy farm.

After the preliminary questions and history showed no current medical conditions, I asked her to remove her clothes for her physical exam. She did so with little modesty and reclined on the exam table.

At 5' 8" tall and 145 pounds she was solidly build. Blonde hair and milk white skin without a single visible blemish on her body. She has smallish breasts with tiny pinkish nipples. She had a slight patch of almost white pubic hair perched atop a pink gash with prominent inner lips. Her clitoris was well developed and visible with her legs together.

Checking her lymph nodes showed no abnormal swelling. I palpitated her abdomen, no unusual issues. I began a breast exam by placing her arm above her head and began massaging her arm pit and breast. My bare hand on her flesh started to excite me. I deliberately moved on quickly to avoid an erection.

While examining Nina I questioned her further.

"What brings you here Miss Moen?"

With a diverted glance she began whispering. "I'm in trouble Dr. Thomas, and I need help."

"What's wrong? How can I help?"

After a pause she began again with glossy eyes ripe with tears, "I ain't had my courses in over two months. When I told my friend Mary Lou Milner she said you could help me. She said you saved her too."

Remembering on what a sweet experience I had with Mary Lou did nothing to curb the developing stiffness in my pants.

"What, exactly, did Mary Lou tell you?" I inquired, curious to know what was disclosed.

"She said you got her back right where she weren't pregnant anymore and showed her how to not get pregnant again. I need the same thing."

"I did indeed, but she had to pay me for it. I do not work for free."

"What do you want? I will do anything."

The desperation in this young woman's eyes conveyed the truth of this statement. I had not planned on anything but an exam, but spying down on her nudity quickly changed my mind. Without a word I again began rubbing her firm breasts. She closed her eyes and looked away from me.

"Tell me everything that happened first. Then I'll know how to proceed."

Nina turned very cold and began detailing how she came into the situation.

"Well, my folks need help every fall on the farm. Bailin' hay and picking corn and shucking corn and milking cows. There's lots of work and only me and my folks. We got these workers coming by all the time and sometimes my folks let them stay on to help. Last October we had a couple of Mexicans come through, one of them was named Julio.

"Julio was real quiet like and a good worker. He's a big help to all of us and we liked him around. One day in the dairy he just up and kiss me on the lips. It jus' set me on fire Dr. Thomas. Next thing we's kissing all the time. In the dairy, in the field, everywhere. He started touching me more and more every time, and I liked it. His hands was calloused but felt real good."

"Got to be where we'd start kissing somewhere and end up rolling around on the ground. He liked rubbing against me between my legs and I liked it a whole lot too.

"The day he put his hands up my skirt and touched me there." She said pointing to her vagina. "I felt better than I ever had before."

Without asking I moved my hand to her pussy. It was moist but not dripping. I started to massage her while she talked and explained, "I need you to tell me what happened and show me too. Understand?"

"I do, but he weren't rubbing me like you are now."

"Show me how he touched you, Nina."

Nina clumsily grabbed my hand and extended my index finger. She moved my finger to her clit and guided my finger in a back and forth sawing motion over her clit and pussy. Then she said, "He touched me just like that."

I pulled away her hand and rubbed her gently until her pussy became even more slick. "Continue with your story." I told her.

"I wanted to make him feel good to and he showed me his thing."

"What 'thing'?" I questioned.

"His wiener. It was real hard and he showed me how to make him feel good too."

As she explained I pulled my hardening cock out of my pants and told her again to 'show me' while putting her hand on my cock.

With a soft, practiced hand she began to stroke me slowly and said, "He liked it real slow like this until he shot his stuff. He always wanted to shoot on my face, but I made him go on my belly."

I withheld my questions for a few moment and let her do work. On every upstroke her thumb would glide over the head of my cock before the following downstroke that came with a squeeze. I would not last long like this.

"What happened next?"

"We did this once, sometimes twice in a day, for a couple of weeks. I loved the feel of his brown pecker in my hand when he was a rubbin' on me. He never pushed me or anything, but one day I jus' wanted more. I told him to go inside me. He rolled up on top of me and was inside my pussy for I knew what hit me."

"He was pushing in me and kissing me on the mouth. It felt so good I woulda let him do anything. I looked down and saw his pecker coated in white cream from my pussy. Seeing that cream from my pussy on his brown cock made me come. I pulled his ass to me and told him to shoot up in me good."

"He musta known what was gonna happen cause the next day he was gone from the farm in a hurry. I ain't seen him since."

She finished her story without missing a stroke on my cock and I was ready to come.

I moved between her legs in the stirrups without a question or word. Placing the head of my cock against her notch felt heavenly. I pushed my big cock up her pussy while continuing to rub her clit.

"Did he fuck you like this Nina? Push his bare cock inside you?" I asked in a heated tone.

Her pussy was a velvety glove on my cock. The thrill of her next words pushed me over the edge. "He weren't as big as you...feels better...it's so...good. Fuck me Dr. Thomas."

I pounded in her, wanting to hold off but unable. I pissed my come up her pussy, relishing in the throb and release that came with each push deeper.

She came on my cock at the same time, squealing and asking me to push even deeper.

My orgasm cooled my desire and I pulled my slippery cock our of her. There was no doubt that this woman was going to need a more than one cock in her life to keep her satisfied.

We scheduled the appointment for an in office procedure the next day and I terminated the pregnancy for her. Her final question before I left the room was when I was going to show her how to keep from getting pregnant. I am looking forward to her next appointment.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Visit to Doctor Rhodes Layla needs help conceiving.in Mature
More Stories