Miss O and Ash

Story Info
Miss O has two slaves tonight.
2.6k words
3.75
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the door, set into a plain grey wall on a quiet, leafy avenue. It was exactly 12.45, I pressed the intercom button, the door catch clicked open immediately, and a female voice from the speaker said, 'Welcome, come in.'

I pushed the door, opening into a subdued hallway. At the other end, silhouetted by a dim red light against the top of a cast iron spiral staircase, stood the breathtaking Mistress O, looking sleek and feline, riding crop in hand.

'Well done, you've arrived in plenty of time. Now, remove your coat and shoes, and follow me.'

With that, she about turned, and gracefully descended the stairs. I stood frozen, mouth wide open, at the sublime figure disappear, the hard glint of light reflecting off her amazing figure. The suggestion of a latex catsuit.

My heart started to race and my stomach churned, I stepped toward the stair case. I just about remembered to remove my shoes and coat...Not sure if I wanted to upset Mistress O yet... better do as she asks. Then off to the staircase, a deep breath, starting down into...

The warm smell of the dungeon hit me, leather, rubber, ointments, lubes, candles and silicone, a bit of incense, perhaps a whiff of weed, a mélange of sweet and sordid fragrances.

As I reached the foot of the staircase, and my eyes adjusted to the room, I began to make out a kaleidoscope of equipment and furniture. A bed, a bench, crosses...A selection of whips on one wall. A wardrobe rail with strappy corsets, slinky rubber skirts, dresses and leggings against the other wall.

'So, do you like what you see?' I nodded. 'Speak up, I didn't hear you.'

'Yes, Mistress,' I stammered awkwardly.

In the middle of the far wall, sat Mistress, resplendent on Her throne, booted legs crossed, absent mindedly smoothing the latex against her leg, delicately passing her hand down over the bridge of her foot, and then letting her finger rest on the toe. I desperately wanted to touch her boots, to feel the smooth material, to lick her toes and suck the heel. If I'm good, I might earn that honour, I thought.

I then noticed, to my left, in a dark corner, was a cage. In this cage was a young woman, in a keeling position, moaning softly.

'George, this afternoon, I have 2 sluts to play with. A boy and a girl. Aren't I a lucky Mistress?'

'Yes, Mistress.' I say.

'Take a closer look at her George, go on, I think you'll like what I have done. I'm rather proud of it.'

I turn to face the girl, and my eyes fully take in the scene. A gorgeous, petit, pert, tattooed, 19-22 year old brunette, wearing only metallic pink calf-high boots and a fishnet body stocking was kneeling on the floor astride a gently humming Sybian machine. As I looked up from her quivering hips, I took in her arched back, her perfect breasts pulled upwards by Nipple clamps, joined by a thin chain, and tensioned by another chain, attached to the cage roof bars.

Her hands were cuffed behind her, and in her mouth, a red ball gag, muffling the low growl of pent up sexual frustration emanating from her, matching the sound of the Sybian.... ticking over....Her eyes betrayed her arousal. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

'That looks fun', I understated.

'Good...This is Ash...I'm training her...She's a proper horny one, willing to try anything...Generally, that's what I look for in a slave, but this one's... Almost feral?' She laughed to her self, proudly.

'This week, I've been teaching her edging, but she's got no control, an orgasm monster...I have to keep her aroused, but not orgasming, it's a thin line...if I let her drop off, she starts misbehaving, gets up to all sorts of mischief. I think I have achieved the right balance now. The nipple clamps stop her from grinding too hard against the machine, she's a very greedy girl and doesn't know when to stop.'

'I've not let her come yet today, it's not cruel, because it's for her own good... I think it's working..'.

I watched her, moaning pitifully, wracked by arousal and frustration. The twin expressions of lust and pain fighting for control of her face. She tried to rub her self against the Sybian, only to have the clamps pull tight, and then released another low growl of pain/pleasure/torment....

I gaze at her debauched eyes again, the absolute wantonness of the scene was unbelievably hot.

'I can see it's having an effect on you, slut... I think you'd like to be in her place. Let's find out what you're made of. Remove your clothing, and kneel before your Mistress. I hope you're wearing the special pants I sent you? The latex ones? With the cock sheath?'

'Yes, Mistress' I reply. I remove my clothing, apart from special pants, and fold them neatly before kneeling down, head bowed, hands behind back. Latex encased cock standing proud.

'Good, you've shined them up well, and I see you've added a little rubber cock ring..' 'Yes, Mistress.'

'How cute.' She mocked.

'And I trust that you also charged the remote controlled butt-plug, and inserted it?' Yes M.

'And you're ready to be abused by me?' Yes M.

'And ready to be my sex-slave alongside Ash?' Yes M.

She smiled...'Good, I think I'm going to enjoy myself...'

Reaching down with the tip of the riding crop, she flicked my penis firmly from the base up to the head, and back down to the balls. 'You like that, don't you, slut?

'Yes, Mistress,' I purred, as my cock swung languidly in the rubber sheath. She used the tip of the crop to stop my penis swinging, and then pressed it down against my erection, momentarily holding it still... a beat...Then, crack, the crop slapped my rubber covered cock. Again. Crack, crack, crack. Harder still. Beautiful, stinging, pain.

'And you like that too, don't you?

Affirmative.

'Let's see what else you like...' She rose to her feet, leaned in toward me, face and breasts teasingly close. She cupped my chin with her gloved hand, before slapping my face. Then she inserted a latex finger in between my lips. I sucked as she slid it in and out. She inserted another and another and started to fuck my mouth with her fingers.

'Look at you, very amenable. I'm impressed.' She said, but then, looking slightly angry, she continued, 'But you covered my fingers with saliva, now lick it off, dirty boy.' But as I tried to clean off my spit, she kept moving her hand. Teasing me like a dog. 'Poor boy,' she says, 'so eager to please, and so easy to tease. Now open your mouth, and hold this for me.'

She placed the crop in my mouth.

'Don't drop it, slave.' She laughed evilly, and let her hand slide down to my chest to my nipples, pinching, flicking and squeezing. First one, then the other.

'We'll have to put something on these eager little boys, won't we?' she mused rhetorically.

She continued to my penis, cupping my balls and gently stroking my cock through the black rubber. I felt myself getting harder. Suddenly she grabbed, and squeezed hard.

'Follow me...' Not that I had a choice. She literally dragged me by my cock to a bench...'lie down, slut. I'm going to tie you down, torture and edge you while my wanton kinky slut Ash watches. I might let her join in later if you behave yourselves today....'

Part 2

As I lay there, holding her crop in my mouth, MIss O buckles my arms and wrists to the bed. Then spreads my legs a bit apart, straps them down also, before securing my ankles.

'I think I'm going to enjoy having another slut.' She caressed my leg from ankle up to the thigh, to my latex pants, under my scrotum, grabbing it, and encircling my penis and balls at the base. I searched for a reply. She squeezed and twisted slightly, pulling on me. I squealed with pain/pleasure.

'I'm waiting for an answer'.

'Yes Mistress' I reply.

'Good'.

Pulling harder, she looked down at my cock and balls clenched in her hand.

' I think I'll tie these up like this, with a strap, just tight enough to hurt.' From a hook she took a strip of rubber, wrapped it two or three times around the base of my cock and under my balls, and tied it off, tight. Then reached over for some lubricant and applied it.

It felt just like heaven, her latex gloved fingers stroking in the lube. The pressure was intense, my cock was more engorged than ever. It felt amazing, wearing the slippery black latex sheath pants, cock and balls tied up with a rubber strap, being wanked by Miss. O. She wasted no time in getting me to the edge, then, her timing was perfect, letting go at exactly the right moment to deny my release

She took the crop from my mouth and give me some sharp flicks over my chest and some more toward my groin. She nimbly hopped up onto the bench, and with her knees either side of my head, positioned herself just above me, facing my penis. She flicked it a couple of times, enjoying the way it bobbed about.

The infinite curves of her arse and back rose above me, towering female perfection. She flicked a bit harder, and laughed some more. I could see the folds of her labia through the seamless rubber of her catsuit.

'Do you like being so close to my beautiful pussy. Hmm?. Of course you do. You're just like that slut Ashton over there. Willing to do anything to please Miss and then be rewarded with a treat. You long to feel my warmth, my arousal. This is your natural place. The height of your aspirations, is to be under my latex arse. My Seat'.

Regally, she lowered herself onto me, then leant forward a bit, pressing against me, grinding on my face, slowly smothering, letting herself relax on to me, while pulling and slapping my cock. She started wanking again, hard and fast, while pressing, wriggling sexily, her arse onto my face.

Her Latex curves nestled around me...I was fighting for breath. 'You want to cum now, don't you, slut? Which are you going to do first? Pass out or cum?' She mocked.

Just as I was about to, she stopped wanking and let go. Then lifted herself up, just enough for a tiny breath of air. My head was spinning and my cock was twitching.

She laughed at my disappointed, pulsating cock as she reached out for more lube. Grabbing hold of my cock with both hands now, she squeezed hard as she started wanking me through the latex again.

Slower, at first, then harder and faster. Building up steadily, she pressed her self into my face again.

'You want to come now, don't you? Even more desperately than before'. She teased, leaned in a bit more and whispered.

'Are you going to beg me to cum?'...

'Please Mistress, may I cum?'

'What will you do for me if I let you?'

'Anything Miss.'

'Anything?.. Say it like you mean it, Slave.' she commanded.

'Please Mistress, I'll do anything, please, I'm begging, I'll be your slave, anything.'

'Will you eat it? I like a slave to be able to clean up after himself, I'll allow you to cum if you eat it.'

She stroked faster.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'You'll eat it like the dirty slut you are, beg me to let you cum and make you eat it.'

'Please Mistress, let me cum so you can make me eat it.'

'Ok, we'll count down from 10. Say thank you Miss after each number...10.'

'Thank you Miss'......As she counted down she wanked me firmer and faster. As she passed 1, and I was about to release, she suddenly stopped. I groaned in frustration.

'Mmm, actually, I've changed my mind, I'm going to make you wait. sorry!' She slapped my cock for good measure.

'FYI, after we reached one, you forgot to say thank you. That's been noted', she said curtly..slapping me some more... My cock bobbed around again, and with that, she hopped off the bench on to the floor. I was disappointed, pulsating again.

'You're obviously too much of a cumslut, no self control. I'm going to have to give you a similar treatment to Ash. She reached up, pulled down a thin chain, with two clips attached; these are for your nipples. Quickly attached, adjusted and pulling nipples up firmly. I squirmed in pain.

'I think it's time to let you cool down a bit,' she laughed, walking over to a cluttered dressing table covered in remotes. 'Now, where is it...tum-ti-tum... Aha. Butt plug remote control. Mmm, about 50% power ought to keep you about where I want you.' Clicking it on, she turned, and walked over to Ash, as my buttplug came to life. Ash looked up at Miss O her eyes pleading for release.

'As for you, you're having it too easy, young girl. I think you need a bit more.'

Miss O turned up the control for the Sybian. It's humming rising in pitch, the dildo clicking faster as it sped up. Ash bucking and twitching, shook her head slightly in fear. Miss O tightened Ash's chain, increasing the torture on her breasts.

'I hope you're still capable of remaining in control Ash. I have to go out, as I have some things to do now, and I would be very upset if you came before I returned. The rest of the afternoon depends on your uninhibited need to cum.'

Ash knew what that meant, she must battle against the rising tide of pleasure, no matter how much she wanted release.

Looking back at me, Miss O thought for a moment, took a vacuum pump off the dressing table and walked toward me.

'I think you need a bit more of a challenge.' She fitted it and switched it on. My arousal ramped up as the pump pressure increased, and the pulsating started.

Mistress O then walked off, up the stairs... 'See you later, be good slaves' Seconds later, the door slammed.

I looked across at Ash, she was battling hard, but not necessarily winning. But I should've been more worried about myself. The pump had just got up to speed and pressure. The incredible suction had me ready to explode, and the vibrations just seemed to be increasing in intensity. The butt plug vibrated and pulsed randomly. I tried to ride the pleasure wave but thought maybe I won't make it.

Ash was groaning now, I watched as she tried to hold it together, unable to resist the motions of the device, she was twitching and shaking. Her breasts pulling more and more as she moved her hips in time. Desperately trying not to come, but seemingly unable to stop she moaned louder into the gag. Writhing and wriggling, she pulled against the clamps, but they bit in, keeping her breats taught.

Suddenly, she froze, rigid, unable to move, her face suddenly blank.

A small eternity...then, slowly, with all her might, perspiration on her skin, and an animalistic growl, she started to breathe. Really deep, and really, really slow. Staring right at me with a crazed look of lust in her eyes, she started riding the Sybian again, slowly and deliberately, taking her time, getting the absolute maximum pleasure.

She'd obviously managed her biggest edge ever, and it had just raised her lust plateaux to a new level.

I was impressed.