Miss Piggy vs The Ice Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Piggy corners the Ice Princess.
1.1k words
4.56
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
194 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18 and highly recommend you read part 1 first. Sorry for the delay.

The horror, the absolute horror I experienced at the hands of that evil dyke pervert. I was in the shower trying to scrub off every vile strand of Miss Piggy's pubic hairs from my body. I don't know why but I soon found myself rubbing the wash cloth over my abused pussy. At this point I was filled with both hatred and lust as I closed my eyes picturing that ugly monster on top of me grinding her hairy cunt into mine. My hand grew bolder as I master-bated myself to the image of Miss Piggy on top of me, humping me like a dog in heat until my muscles spasmed into an explosive orgasm. That's when my thighs clamped together as I squirted my juices into the wash cloth.

Oh my god what is wrong with me. I remember when Don my ex boyfriend tried to get on top of me. He was so mad when I pushed him off that he called me a cock teasing bitch. After we broke up he nick named me the Ice Princess because I wouldn't put out. Those horny guys from the football team thought it was funny but I wore the name as a badge of honor as I wasn't about to let any of those ass holes get into my pants and now I felt the utter shame to having orgasmed into the wash cloth as Miss Piggy violated my unconscious body. I couldn't have enjoyed it, I just couldn't have.

The next day was my day off so I decided to dress in a pale blue bikini with white sneakers and sunbathe myself by the pool near Miss Puggy just so could get a good look at my sexy body. My little trick was working as I felt that bitch sitting next to me. Miss Piggy proceeded to tell me what a great fuck I was and told me how much I moaned when she ground her pussy into mine.I knew that wasn't true There was no way on earth I would ever enjoy being touched by that monster. So I just played along with her stroking my finger across her thigh. I laughed to myself as her breasts begin to heave under her one piece black swimsuit. She then asked me to go back to her room but I told her no. I told that pervert Miss Piggy that I wanted her to make love to me in my own bed. I insisted that I wanted her to do what she did when I was drugged and helpless I needed to experience it all over again. That's when I blew her a kiss as my fingers moved up her thigh.

As we walked back to my room I could feel her eyes glued to my ass as it swayed back and forth. To add to her cravings for my body I deliberately pulled my bikini bottom as high up as possible so she could see the crack in my ass. When we got back to my room I placed my hand on the door knob and turned it while giving her a sexy smile, little did she know the surprise I had in store for her. My friend Millie was inside waiting for us to come in, we had some rope to tie that bitchs hands with and a bright red apple to stick in her mouth as I planned to spank her fat ass with one of my wooden sandles. When we entered my room I turned on the light switch which was the signal for Millie to pounce on her as I then would securely tie her hands behind her back, but when we entered there was no Millie and I was now face to face with Miss Piggy as she began to unzip the back of her black one piece swimsuit.

Oh shit, I didn't know what to do. I had no intention of letting myself being touched by that lesbian creep let alone make love with her so I told her I forgot that I was needed back at work so I asked her if she could come back later tonight but that wasn't working as she lowered the straps of her swim suit and then exposed her breasts to me, that's when I panicked.

I tried bolting from the room but that dyke bitch was too strong for me as she pushed me back on the bed, flipped me over and then unsnapped my blue bikini top and used it to tie my hands together. We were now both naked from the top down and that's when Piggy did the most disgusting thing that ever happened to me, she began to tit fuck me by rubbing her rock hard nipples across my smaller eraser size tits. I tried fighting back but it was useless, but what was worse I could feel my own nipples stiffen as they touched each other.

At the same time I felt Miss Piggy's hand cupping the crotch of my blue bikini bottom as she began to stroke my clit through the fabric of my swimsuit. When she felt I was aroused enough she climbed on top of me and began to grind herself. Fortunately we were still dressed in our swimsuits but that didn't seem to matter as my body took control, that's when I wrapped my legs around hers trying to get more and more of her swimsuit clad pussy into mine. I eagerly allowed her tongue entrance to my mouth as we both began tongue fucking ourselves. I could feel her body beginning to shake as she neared her orgasm. although we were still dressed I could feel the wetness in her crotch starting to spread. Meanwhile I also needed to cum as I arched my ass up from the bed so my cunt would match her thrusts. that's when I screamed out my orgasm as I felt myself cum into my bikini bottom.

Miss Piggy rolled off of me and I could hear her zip back up her black swimsuit. Meanwhile I was laying on my bed in a fetal position crying my eyes out. The utter humiliation I had suffered at the hands of that monster, I'm a good girl not a lesbian pervert. I know I am as I continued to sob. Miss Piggy whispered in my ear as she was leaving telling me to wear something sexy when she comes back later tonight. The absolute nerve of that crazy bitch to think I wanted her to come back to my room. I'll show her, I'll wear something really sexy and then throw her out on her fat ass and tell her that I'm not a perverted dyke like her after all I'm still the Ice Princess.

continued in part 3

Dolly2
Dolly2
194 Followers