Miss Piggy vs The Ice Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
The Ice Princess melts at the hands of Miss Piggy.
988 words
4.64
6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers

I was laying flat on the bed staring up at the ceiling, still dressed in only my pale blue bikini bottom. I kept mumbling to myself what did I just do. I'm not a lesbian and even if I were how could someone as pretty as me lower herself to have sex with an ugly pervert like Miss Piggy. As my mind began to replay what had happened my left hand slid over my firm stomach and headed down to my bikini bottom. I couldn't get that dyke bitches face out of my head. I'm beautiful every guy in the football team wanted to get into my pants. I remember one stupid guy wouldn't take no for an answer so I slapped him hard across his cheeks then I would flirt with him just to drive him crazy after all I am the Ice Princess. Meanwhile my right hand was tweaking my erect nipple as my left was rubbing my pussy inside of my bikini bottom. I was about to cum as I swallowed what was left of Miss Piggys saliva that was still in my mouth that's when I heard a knock at the door.

I quickly put my swimsuit bra back on and opened the door, it was my friend Millie. She told me how sorry she was for not being there to help me with Miss Piggy. When she asked what happened I broke down in tears as I recounted my ordeal at the hands if that ugly beast but I did leave out the part about me enjoying my violation. I knew I could never tell anybody that I was a willing participant with Miss Piggy. After she left I decided on a plan of action I was going to wear a sexy white satin nightie like the kind you would wear on your honeymoon night. When she would let her guard down that's when I would punch her in her pig snout of a nose, tie her up and spank her ass red then toss the perverted creep out of my room, that's what I'll do, have sex with me, not going to happen.

11:00 that night there was a knock on the door. I was dressed in my very sexy white satin nightie, god I looked hot, way to hot looking for the likes of Miss Piggy. I invited her inside she was dressed in a white terry cloth robe, and her eyes, they were glued to the crotch of my panties as I slowly spread my thighs apart. That's whenI took my chance and balled my fingers into a fist and took aim at Piggys nose but just before I smashed into her pig snout she moved her head to the side letting my fist strike into her left cheek. Piggy went balistic as she called me a cunt teasing bitch and grabbed me by my throat and roughly threw me over her lap.

She placed me in a wheel barrel position, I was half on her lap and half on the the floor. I could feel the top of my white satin nightie slide down my back exposing my sexy panties to that ugly Dyke bitch and then WHACK, WHACK, WHACK Piggy was raining down blows to my ass. I was begging her to stop but she only slowed down when her arms got tired and the worst happened as I felt her index finger slde down the crack of my ass. Oh no, I felt two fingers sliding over my panty clad clit. I was getting wet, please god don't let her know I'm getting turned on but I was too late as my body betrayed me as I started to match her stroking of my pussy as my hips moved.Damm, Damm I moaned out my orgasm as I came on her fingers.

Miss Piggy pulled me back onto the bed and ripped off my white satin top leaving me dressed only in my panties. Before I knew it her mouth was glued to mine trying to force her tongue past my lips but my resistance ended when she squeezed one of my nipples. That's When I gasped out in pain as her tongue invaded my mouth, at the same time her hand went under the waist band of my panties and began roughly fingering my violated cunt using two of her digits. I tried telling her to stop but the words were lost in Miss Piggys mouth as she continued my tongue rape. I tried, I really tried to resist but in the end my body began to respond to Piggys assault. When I was ready to cum she removed her hand from my panties and pulled them down my tanned legs throwing them aside, after that she let her robe drop to the floor leaving her completely naked just like myself. Piggy then mounted me, flesh rubbing against flesh, her clit searching for mine, it didn't very long before my legs were spread apart as I squirted my juices over and over until the wee hours of the night.

Two days later Miss Piggy checked out of the resort but she did tell me that it was Ms Collins who gave her my room key. I was still in shock as Ms Collins name rattled in my brain. She then told me to see her, she has your tip. When we met at her office she handed me a check for $5000 and told me another one of her special female guests asked for me to be her pool girl at the private suite. Ms Collens winked at me and told me to just spread your legs and you'll be guaranteed a great tip. What hurt the most was when she told how Miss Piggy melted my Ice, so be a good Princess and let my friends enjoy themselves, that's when she squeezed my ass.

The End

Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers