Miss Piggy vs The Ice Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian on vacation has the hots for the pool girl.
1.4k words
4.33
10.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

I watched through the tinted window of my hotel shuttle bus at what had to have been the most beautiful tropical scenery I had ever seen. We were traveling to our destination 'La Casa Del Bueno', that's where I was going to spend my summer, working as a pool serving girl at that exclusive resort which catered to the very rich who unlike me was just another regular kid from Ohio.

Me, my name is Charlene, Charlie for short, I just turned 18 last week. I have long shoulder length blonde hair, I'm 5'8 weigh about 107 lbs, sparkling blue eyes and a trim athletic body from all my high school cheerleading practice, and best of all the guys back home thought I was pretty hot looking.

You ask how did I manage to get this dream job. Well it turned out the my uncle Todd's friend knew the assistant manager of the hotel and helped me get the position by telling his boss I was majoring in marine biology, which I guess was partially true as I did have a gold fish named bubbles.

The hotel was amazing my boss Miss Collins was a middle aged woman who was in charge of the serving staff at the main pool as well as the the smaller ones at the private villas. My uniform was a pair of very skin tight white short with an equelling snug blue sleeveless top with the hotel logo on it. To be honest it made me very uncomfortable to parade around the pool dressed like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, if my parents knew I would be looking like a common slut they would never have given me permission to take the job. Miss Collins saw the distress I was in and told me the guests like our girls to look sexy and just remember that they tip well and with a body like yours collage will be paid for in no time.

Boy was she right, I made $1,400 the first week in tips and anther $2,100 the following week and all I had to do was pretend I was back in High school flirting with the guys on the football team and because I wouldn't put out, they nicknamed me the Ice Princess and some of those jerks also called me a cock teasing bitch because I told them No kissing on the first date. Anyway week three started out like a bang, all I has to do was bend over a bit and give those rich bald guys a peek at the crack of my ass and the tips kept rolling in. Everything was going great until friday that's when some of the new guests arrived. It was my job to greet them in the great hall with a glass of cool papaya juice, that's where I met Mrs Shultz and her fucking daughter Barbara who I later nick named Miss Piggy because she looked like a big fat loser, not pretty like me and to top it off she had a weird looking nose that resembled a pigs snout.

When I welcomed them to the resort Miss Piggy told me I was beautiful and couldn't wait to squeeze my ass. I was in shock none of the guests ever spoke to me that way. Finally her mother told her that she could do that later but first they needed to check in. Needless to say I was speechless after all we were both girls. I later found out she was my exact age of 18 and the pigs snout was the result of a freak accident

The next day both women were sitting on their lounge chairs by the pool and I was appointed by Miss Collins to be their special pool girl, she told me to just suck it up and flirt with Mrs Schultz daughter. So I did as instructed and complimented Miss Piggy on how great she looked in her one piece blue swimsuit, to be honest she looked more like a beached sperm whale but I kept that little joke to myself. As the day went on the two of them would constantly call me over to get them drinks, towels anything just so Miss Piggy could hit on me. I told myself just deal with it and hope they give me a great tip. I didn't realize it but my innocent flirting was getting to that fat freak and she starting asking me what High School was like, so I told her about my cheerleading and the nick name the guys on the football team had giving me, Ice Princess because I wouldn't have sex with them, and she in turn told me how sensitive she was about her nose and couldn't wait for the plastic surgeon to repair it. We spoke some more and she then told me how easy it would be once she got into my panties to melt my Ice Princess pussy, and then the unthinkable happened and she grabbed my left buttock and squeezed it, I immediately turned my head to see Miss Piggy grinning at me. She said that she likes girls with tight asses, I lost it and dumped a picture of ice cold water over her lap.

Shit, Shit, Shit Miss Collins was behind me and told me to apologize immediately. I told that fat pig I was sorry and it was an accident. I thought I was going to die when Miss Collins handed me a towel and ordered me to clean her up, meanwhile Miss Piggy spread her thighs apart and pointed to her crotch, with an evil grin she said do it slow. that's when I panicked called her Miss Piggy and ran back to my room.

I was laying down on my bed, face down crying my eyes out when there was a knock on the door it was my friend Millie. She told me that she heard what happened at the pool and thought it was disgusting, anyway the reason I'm here was to give you these sleeping pills, Miss Collins felt really bad about the whole incident and she wanted you to get a good nights sleep and she also said that your not going to lose your job but she insisted you get a good nights rest so take the pills before going to sleep.

I felt like I was floating on air as the pills were having the desired effect on my body as I slowly slipped into a deep sleep. Somewhere in the night I began to experience a nightmare. I was dreaming that I was being raped, I imagined my attacker on top of me, it felt so real as a growing wetness began to spread in the crotch of my panties as it starting getting very damp and I could feel little droplets of fluid on my inner thighs and stomach. There was an ache on my breast as I felt something happening to my nipples, I swore I could feel a wet tongue touching them. The dream was so real that I suddenly felt my panties being pulled down my legs. My nightmare continued as I heard a moan coming from my attacker as more fluids touched my skin. The dream started to fade away but came back as I felt a brillo pad scratching my face, there was something on top of my head, another moan and more fluids sprayed onto my lips and nose. Then everything stopped as I fell back into a deep sleep.

When I awoke the next day I could feel a stickiness on my face and body, my panties were all wrinkled around my crotch I wondered if I had wet myself during the night. My friend Millie came into the room and asked if I was alright. She then told me that it was ok with her that Miss Piggy and I were lovers and she was open minded about those things. Sitting up I demanded to know what she talking about. That's when I felt like throwing up as she explained that she opened my door to see if I was alright and I found your girlfriend on top of you fucking you like a dog in heat. I screamed at Millie that she was liar I told her I would never do such a disgusting thing with that perverted freak. Charlie, she said, I am so sorry I thought you two were a couple. You better take a good look at yourself before going out. Standing before the bathroom mirror I could see my face stained with her girl goo and there were tiny pubic hairs on my face and oh my god in my mouth and then I saw the red welt on my neck. That bitch gave me a hicky.

To be continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers