Miss Piggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach sank, I almost barfed my dinner. They layed on the bed and kissed while Clay groped her perfect tits. Then he moved a hand onto her precious pussy, inserting two fingers. Now I knew it wasn't just some heinous joke. This was going to end badly. I couldn't tear my eyes away but the view was becoming obscured by the tears in my eyes.

My friends all looked at me with concern but not knowing exactly what was wrong. Eddie asked, "Are you ok man? What's going on?" I couldn't answer, I couldn't talk, and I couldn't stop crying. How did this happen? I thought we were a happy couple with an unbreakable bond.

I sat in horror watching Clay take my beautiful wife from behind. He smashed her from behind until Heather exploded into an orgasm. "Oh my god!! That was great, you fuck me so good. Am I better than Judy? Are you ready to cum in me?"

Clay's voice boomed, "You are so much hotter than Judy. I want to own this pussy. I'm going to cum!!" He pumped three big pounding strokes then held in place as he unloaded into my wife. Heather sucked his cock until it got hard again. They engaged in several positions while Heather came twice more and the video ended with a loud groan from Clay as he dumped another batch. I could see fluids running down Heather's thighs. She got up and strode over to the phone that was recording.

Clay looked concerned, "Hey, what are you doing with that?" The video ended.

I looked at Judy who had a very concerned look. "God, I'm so sorry Kevin. What are you going to do?" I was humiliated beyond anything that had ever happened in my life.

Another text came in. It said, 'Haha, I fucked your husband you cunt. That's right, Miss Piggy is a better fuck than you, he even said so.'

I looked at Judy and asked, "Would you call her and try to explain things or..." She shushed me and put her hand on mine then hit the call button to Clay's number and put it on speaker.

Clay answered, "What's up Babe," he said sounding nervous.

She looked upset but not beyond reason. "Clay, what are you doing right now?"

"Oh, I just ran home for a second to grab a pack of smokes."

"No you didn't, you just fucked Heather and she sent me the video. Just so you know, you and I are finished. You're being served divorce papers tomorrow. Now put Heather on the phone." Clay sputtered and stuttered but Heather must have ripped the phone out of his hand.

My wife's proud voice boomed, "How did you like our video you cunt!!"

Judy shook her head and sighed. "Heather, I'm afraid you just made the biggest mistake of your life. First of all, I had planned on giving a heartfelt apology to you for how I treated you in high school. In fact I still will since you are obviously still scarred psychologically by it to this day. Heather, I'm deeply sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I have changed over the years and think of myself as a nice person now. Secondly, unfortunately Clay and I are divorcing by my request. He will be served tomorrow. Lastly, and by far most importantly, you may have destroyed your own marriage by doing what you did."

A short breath by Heather made me wonder what was coming. Nothing for a solid minute, then I jumped in, I just couldn't remain silent. "Heather, you're on speaker at our table. I saw the video." That's all I wanted to say really. I didn't think anything more was necessary to convey my side of the story. I heard another breath or whimper maybe. She might be crying but then she cried out, "No, get the fuck away from me you piece of shit. That was it, now we're done. Get lost."

It was Clay. "Can I have my phone back? I need to talk to Judy and go back to the reunion." The call ended for whatever reason.

Everyone at the table sat with mouths wide open. Shock was setting in for not just me but mine and Heather's friends.

I realized that I was not ready to see Heather. I didn't need a confrontation. I needed to get away. Judy still had her hand on mine. She said, "I'm going to have to leave, I can't be here when Clay gets here. He will beat the snot out of me. I wish I could be here for you to talk or help you through this."

I nodded my head, "I was just thinking that I'm not ready to see her. I don't want to be here either. If you need a ride I can take you." Turning to my friends I asked, "John, my house is on your way. Could you possibly drop Heather off and let her know I won't be home tonight. I will call her tomorrow. I just need time to process all this."

Heather agreed to accept a ride. We left and I asked where she wanted me to take her. "I don't have anyplace to go actually. My friends were never my friends. I learned that long ago. My sister lives in Oregon so that's not an immediate solution."

"What about your parents? Don't they still live here?"

Judy looked sadly out the window. "They disowned me when I married Clay. I didn't even invite them to the ceremony. We had a falling out because they said he wasn't good enough for me. We haven't spoken in five years."

"Don't you miss them? Are you still mad at them?"

"Of course I miss them but I can't change the past. They must hate me by now

and I'm not sure I don't hate them even if they were right about Clay."

I thought for a few minutes, finally I said, "We can get a couple hotel rooms tonight and consider the options tonight and in the morning. Does that sound good?"

"I can't afford a room. I'm broke actually. I didn't even have a plan for leaving Clay. I just had to get away. My sister lent me enough money to divorce him, that's all I had."

"I got you covered for the room and something to eat, ok? Let's just get relaxed and consider next steps." We arrived at the hotel we chose outside of town. I started asking for two single rooms but Judy objected.

"You don't need to get two rooms. It's too much money. Please just get one room with two beds." She looked at me pleadingly. "That room costs more than my rent. I can't let you do it." I agreed reluctantly.

"Judy, understand that I'm in rough shape mentally and I'm still married. I can't."

She looked shocked. "That's not what I want!! I would never take advantage while you're in such a state." She yelled it like she was pissed.

"I'm sorry, I just had to make sure." Her expression softened.

"I'll be honest. I like you. I would love to date you if things don't work out with Heather. But not until that relationship is hopelessly gone. I'm not stupid."

"I don't know what to say. You shouldn't have told me that. It will make it too easy to leave Heather knowing I have you as an option. I find you extremely attractive both physically and mentally."

The room was quite nice and relaxing. I upgraded the one room since we didn't get two. This suite was spacious and comfortable. "You can shower first. There's a robe hanging in the bathroom." I called the concierge while she showered to have him acquire some changes of clothes for Judy. She got suspicious when I asked what size she was.

I also had several bottles of wine delivered plus some snacks since we ate at the reunion. My friends and Heather were texting me mercilessly. I ignored them all for now. I planned to go through them all in the morning.

Judy and I relaxed, sipping wine and sampling a charcuterie board. She was extremely attractive to me but I couldn't do much.

"I want you to consider reconciling with your parents. I can help you if you need it. It's not healthy to hold a grudge like that. I'm pretty sure they're very sad to never see you." Judy looked thoughtful.

"I trust your judgment, but it won't be easy. There's a lot of water under that bridge."

I smiled, "I think you'd be surprised how easy it can be. Let's make first contact tomorrow. I'll call them for you and work out the details."

She nodded her head with tears in her eyes, "Ok," she whispered.

We slept in separate beds. I woke up early as usual and called the number Judy had provided me for her father. I didn't care if I woke him up. I just wanted to be sure he wasn't otherwise busy. He answered on the third ring. "Hello," he said as if he was wide awake.

"Mr Johnson?" I asked. He was lost at first until I explained that I was trying to help Judy reconcile with her parents. After explaining who I was and most of Judy and my situation he was willing to listen. By the end of the conversation I had arranged a quick icebreaker for later today.

When I returned to the room I found Judy in her underwear trying on the clothes that were delivered. She ran over half naked to hug me. "You stupid man. You didn't have to do this. You are so thoughtful." She gave me a peck on the cheek as we separated. Fuck! She is so hot!!

I smirked, "You need something nice to wear to your parents today." She looked horrified, frightened, nervous. "Don't be so scared, they're probably just as nervous. You don't have to say much, just get the initial visit done and everything will fall into place.

"How is it that you are so concerned about MY life while yours is falling apart?"

"It takes my mind off my own problems. I guess it's time for me to start dealing with my steaming pile of shit life. I need to read my texts. I shut off the ringer so the phone wouldn't keep annoying me. Oh shit, 35 new text messages."

"Read them out loud, I want to help you like your helping me. I think you should start with all the ones that aren't Heather first."

We slowly muddled through the texts from my friends first. Most were trying to console me. Chris apologized profusely for dancing with Heather thinking that's what started it all. His was the first I answered to assure him there was no way he had any fault in this.

Heather had apparently contacted my mother to see if she knew where I was. So I had to respond to my mother and fill her in a little.

We finally read through every text from Heather, 20 of them. The theme was the same throughout. She was sorry for hurting me. She thinks she may have lost her mind. Judy was right that she had made the biggest mistake in her life, by far. Lastly, she pleaded for me not to fall for Judy. Give her a chance to fix things first.

I needed more time to think and talk it over with Judy. I was lucky to have Judy with me. I think being alone right now could have been fatal. It was also very tempting to take advantage of a new woman on the market. We spent hours talking about both our situations and had breakfast sent up. Judy was amazingly supportive, I just hoped I was equally supportive for her. It's hard to be supportive when you want to love, touch, and squeeze her.

Eventually we ran out of time and had to head to Judy's parents place. She wrung her hands the whole way and looked a little

pale as we rounded the last corner. When we pulled up to the house, her parents, Ed and Martha, were sitting on the porch. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand toward them. Ed and Martha stood and walked towards us. At the last minute all three stretched out their arms into a group hug. The two women started crying immediately. I even saw a tear run down Ed's face.

Nothing was said for a good five minutes. I had told Ed on the phone not to try to talk about the past problems until another day. Today was simply reconnecting. Martha couldn't help herself. "We're so sorry about your divorce. We know your hurting and we want to help. We both love you and can't stand to see you suffer. We are hoping you will agree to stay with us until you get back on your feet."

"I didn't come here looking for a place to stay!! I just wanted to see you," Judy screamed.

Ed interjected, "We know Judy, please don't be mad. We knew you would want to be independent. The offer is there, you can take it or turn it down. We are still very happy to at least talk to you." They hugged again and cried more. We had a quiet late lunch. Nobody wanted to say the wrong thing. I suggested another visit in a couple days and all parties agreed.

When we returned to the hotel, I suggested Judy stay with me at the hotel the rest of the week since I doubted I would be going home anytime soon. "I've grown to value your opinion and I need a sympathetic ear. Please give me one more week. Then I think you should accept the help your parents are offering. Both you and your parents are in the same boat. Neither of you are truly angry at the other anymore. Now it's just about saving face and mending fences. In order for you to show you have gotten past the hurt, you need to accept their help. That's my opinion, forgive them, they've already forgiven you."

Judy looked thoughtfully at my phone. "If you're going to give me advice, I will take it to heart and think on it. Now it's my turn to give YOU advice. You haven't spoken to her yet. That's the obvious first step. You're still in the dark, you need to understand. Then we can make decisions and plans for the future. Agreed?"

I nodded. "The main thing she has asked in her texts recently is a chance to talk. So I'll let her know I'm ready to listen. I heard your phone blowing up earlier. Did Clay get served?"

She nodded. "I'm not sad but he is livid. He threatened to kill me."

"Fucking prick!! You WILL be getting a restraining order, you understand?"

She nodded, "I'll contact the police right now."

I smiled, "And I'll contact Heather right now. Then we can go out for some dinner."

"Kevin, I owe you so much. Thank you for taking care of me. How can I repay you?"She hugged me.

"As far as I'm concerned you are worth your weight in gold to me right now. I feel like I owe you." I didn't want to admit it to her but I was fantasizing about how she could repay me. It would be easy in our current arrangement to bed her, but I have morals.

We stopped by the police station to sign some forms on our way to dinner. I made plans by text to meet with Heather. My only stipulation was that I wanted Judy there for support. She agreed begrudgingly.

The day we were heading to my old house to talk to Heather went by too slowly. I spent the first part of the day thinking about what to say and what I wanted to hear from Heather. It was torture because nothing she or I could say would help at all.

A half hour before and on the ride over to the house, Judy gave me a pep talk. "I want you to listen more than you talk and the talking should be mostly questions. This is information gathering for the most part. It will help you make informed decisions. Don't get sucked into a blame game. Then you and I can sit down and decipher everything back at the hotel."

"Ok, I got it. You are very methodical. Would you ever consider working for me? I could use an assistant like you if you're interested. Starts at 60k per year." I smiled.

Judy looked at me trying to read me. "You're kidding, right?" I shook my head. "If you give Heather another chance, I will take the job in a heartbeat. If not, I will be trying to be your next and that would be nepotism so I'd gladly pass." I laughed and blushed and got a little hard.

We walked up to the front door and knocked. I was nervous as fuck and not sure why I should be the nervous one. Then the door opened and I realized I was in much better shape than Heather. She was a wreck even after apparently trying to fix herself. "Why are you knocking? This is our house."

"Right now YOU live here and I don't, so the courteous thing to do is knock."

Judy jumped in, "Ok, let's not dwell on petty things. Could we go sit down and start a conversation?"

Heather started crying, it was obvious she'd been crying a lot. "Are you two sleeping together? If you are then I can just go kill myself now."

Judy said we weren't while taking Heather by the elbow and seating her at the dinner table. I sat across from her. Judy said, "I'm not here to interfere in this. I want to help by keeping this meeting civil and productive. You may not believe it, Heather, but my goal is to keep you two together. As I told you before, I have changed since you knew me in high school. I have been carrying some serious guilt these last five years because of the things I did. I only came to the reunion to see you and apologize. Kevin has been very kind to me the last few days and we have in fact been staying in the same hotel room. We sleep in separate beds and shower separately. So the answer is that although I find your husband very attractive and kind, we are not involved at all. Now let's get started with this meeting. Kevin wants you to start by telling him in your own words what happened, why it happened, and what you think the future should look like."

Heather fidgeted nervously for a solid two minutes before starting off. "Baby," she only got one word out and started sobbing uncontrollably. Judy got up, switched sides of the table and sat next to Heather. She held one hand while rubbing her back trying to console Heather enough to speak. With tears streaming down her face she started again. "I love you so much, I-I-I can't live without you." Judy made encouraging comments. "Alright, I can do this." She sobbed some more. "I wanted to go to the reunion to show off how great we were doing. In the back of my head was a fantasy that somehow I might even exact some revenge on Judy. Then while I was dancing I saw Judy at our table talking to you. My eyes got cloudy and my heart rate skyrocketed. My stomach lurched and my legs got weak. When Clay asked me to dance it was like serendipity! He asked if I wanted to go to his place and smoke a joint. Then my stupid brain made a connection. I could hurt her badly by taking her man. I agreed to go with him. The weird part, don't take this wrong, but I want to be honest, I had absolutely no recollection of Kevin or that I was even married. I couldn't even remember Clay's name. I just knew I could hurt Judy badly. At that moment the only person that existed was Judy. I asked Clay to record our sex so I could keep it. You saw what happened next. I was shocked that not only did Judy not care about Clay cheating but she was divorcing him AND wanted to apologize to me!! I left there knowing I had fucked up my entire life for nothing. No revenge. I had sent the video and the only person it hurt is the one I love the most." She broke down crying again. As she sobbed and hiccuped she continued, "I would do ANYTHING to keep you Baby. I love you so much, please don't leave me!!"

Judy looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Kevin, do you have questions you want answered?"

I nodded, "Yes, I want to be clear on one thing first. When you were having sex with Clayton, were you aware of the fact that he was MY bully for many years and that you're betrayal with him in particular would hurt me to my core?"

Heather wailed loudly, "N-N-NOOO!!!" She gathered her wits then added, "Like I said, you were never in my thoughts. Like I was seriously in a psychotic break. There was nothing else in the world but revenge. Now I feel so stupid seeing Judy acting like a responsible adult and me destroying everything dear to me."

Judy hugged Heather over her back and said, "It's ok Heather, we're almost done. You're doing great. Kevin, what other questions do you have?"

I couldn't bear to put her through anymore questions. She was fragile and upset beyond anything I've ever seen. There was no doubt I had some empathy, but should I? I had been humiliated beyond anything in my life. I couldn't allow her back to do it even bigger next time, could I? I shook my head no. Thank God for Judy. I wouldn't know what to say next.

Judy stood with her hand on Heather's back still. "I will help Kevin process the information from tonight. We will be in touch to let you know the next steps. Is there anything else you want to say before we leave?"

Heather looked up with bloodshot eyes and fully disheveled, "Yes, I already apologized and told you how much I love you. I want you to know that if you must move on from our marriage, I wish you a happy life, I truly do, you deserve better."