Miss Piggy

Story Info
Bullying brings them together and tears them apart.
10.3k words
3.76
19.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come back here, faggot," Clayton yelled from behind me. I was running but I'm not an athlete. Clay Barnes is an athlete and he wants to catch me. Not to give me a well deserved hug and not to help me with my homework. I am too smart and trying too hard at school, he doesn't like that. I guess I'm a nerd but I feel like I'm just a normal kid with different interests. That's not how Clay sees it, he thinks that different should be punished or at least immasculated. I managed to stay ahead long enough to get into the library where I got close to the protective bubble of the librarian. She smiled down at me with a motherly smile that made me feel safe for a moment. Clay walked by the door calling to me, "Smell ya later, Stein." My name is Kevin Stein.

Many of my school days started with some sort of attempted bullying. Some were quite successful. I've been hung by a wedgie from a fence post. I've had my pants pulled down in front of the whole school. I've been thrown in a locker. I've been beat up, chased, intimidated, humiliated, and the teachers can't do much. I'm not the only one in this situation but it feels like I'm the main target. Some of the others are my friends. I have three close friends, Eddie, John, and Chris. We were a group of nerds. We studied together, gamed together, and hung out a lot. The four of us were good students and wanted to get into great universities. We were driven and goal oriented. I had a personal plan that extended into my 30's. I guess I am quite different because people like Clay don't think past what's for lunch today.

I thought that entering high school would change things but now as a sophomore it just seemed more violent, more personal, and more humiliating. It seems like many of the other nerds had outgrown the bullys. However my personal hell continued on. It was now only the jocks that tormented me. Why? I don't know why. I wish I did, because then I could figure out a solution. Every problem has a solution and that's what I'm good at.

At the end of school one day, I happened upon a scene that made me stop and watch. A group of cheerleader type girls were laughing and teasing an overweight girl. Yes, actually I would call her fat but not to her face. The girls referred to her as Miss Piggy, her name is actually Heather. I felt a great deal of empathy for her. In my case physical abuse is bad enough but for girls, how you look is everything. I had always wondered why bystanders just stood and watched as I got beat up or humiliated. Standing here it dawned on me that speaking up makes you the new target. I have nothing to lose though. I'm already a target every day.

I got my nerve up enough to say, "Hey, why don't you leave her alone. Go binge and purge or measure your waist or something."

That got me some stern looks from the girls I could never talk to before. I guess I broke the ice but not in a good way. They took their nasty tone and lobbed a few pot shots at me.

Then Judy Johnson spoke up. "Clay is not going to like this. I hope he kicks your fucking ass." Judy was Clay's girlfriend and didn't mind using his name to strike fear in others. It worked. I was afraid for my life but at least I had spoken up.

The next day at school was hell for me. I wish he had walked up to me at the beginning of the day and killed me. All I could do is go through the day wondering when it would come. After being tortured like this all day, I thought I would get home unscathed. But when the final bell rang and I walked out the front door, there he was waiting. He had a sinister grin on his evil face. "Where do you think you're going, Stein? I think you forgot what you did yesterday. You don't talk to my girl like that and get away with it." He closed in on me as he was talking. When he was in range of me he thrust his hands into my chest and sent me tumbling backwards. I ended up on my back.

I scrambled to my feet just in time to catch a strong punch to my jaw. I was surprised and disappointed that I didn't get knocked out by the viscous blow. I fell to my knees and waited for the next assault. Then I heard a voice yell from behind me. "Get away from him Clay, you asshole!! Why don't you go sniff some jocks." I felt a set of hands on my shoulders. "Are you Ok? Come on let's get you out of here."

"Oh, so Miss Piggy and the pansy are friends now. How sweet," Clay said sneering at us. I felt her hands go under my arms to help me up and immediately head back to the front door of the school and hopefully safety.

She stayed with me in the school office and we talked. "You are one brave fucker," she said smiling. "You knew this would happen when you defended me yesterday."

I looked into her concerned eyes and saw a tear forming in the corner. "You don't have to worry about me, I'm used to it by now," I said as I looked at my feet now.

"Bullshit!! You don't get used to it. Remember who you're talking to here." I realized now she had beautiful eyes. I'm also impressed by her strong attitude. I feel like I should try to keep her around, make her my friend.

"You want to hang out with me and my friends later?" I asked hopefully. I know it's cliché but I was drawn to her personality after talking only a few minutes with her.

She smiled lightly like she was hoping I would offer. "Sure, I guess. Give me your address and my mom will drop me off."

That was the beginning. We hung out a lot with my friends and we stuck together at school as much as possible. It seemed that since we teamed up, the bullying became much less of a problem. It turns out they only like to bully one person at a time.

The next year I realized how much I liked Heather. Even though I loved her as a friend, we had not become romantic yet. So when the junior prom came up, we thought it was just too easy to go as each others date. I kissed her for the first time that night.

The next day we got together at her house. Her parents love me and treat me like thier son. Heather asked, "You wanna go for a walk with me?" I said yes of course, I actually love walking, it clears my head and calms my nerves.

We talked nonstop while we walked. "The doctor said I have a thyroid issue. He gave me pills that should help. He said my weight issue could have a lot to do with it. He told me if I start exercising more I could lose weight faster." This was great news for her. I was very happy she had hope to get thinner. I tried to picture her thinner but it was hard to imagine. From that day on, we would walk every time we got together. It was working too. She gave me updates on her weight loss periodically and I would give her a hug of encouragement.

By the time senior prom came around, she had lost almost 50 pounds. Our walks were now 5 miles long. We had talked so much that we knew each other better than ourselves. We agreed that we were now boyfriend and girlfriend, exclusively.

Our whole group was excited for prom. We all worked hard to find dates for all of us. This prom should be one of the few bright spots of our high school years.

Heather looked amazing even if she still had some fat on her. Her face was strikingly beautiful now. She cut and permed her hair. The dress she wore accentuated her best assets and hid some of her leftover pudge.

We were all having a great time and made plans for the rest of the weekend. Just about two hours in came the surprise. Judy Johnson made an announcement that there was a video presentation. The video was just a Power Point with photos of students' daily lives set to a couple good rock songs. At the end of the second song, the music became Kermit the frog's 'It's not easy being green.' The video became a moment of Kermit and then me, then a moment of Miss Piggy and then Heather. Then Kermit and Miss Piggy kissing followed by one of us kissing.

It was a hit. Everyone not at our table was laughing. Obviously I was humiliated but I could see Heather turning red as a beet. She was undoubtedly royally pissed and humiliated both. I grabbed her hands and tried to get her attention but she stood up and yelled "FUCK YOU ALL." She turned on her heal and booked it out of there with me trying to catch up.

I did catch her and we said nothing at all. I just hugged her and she wept for 10 minutes before I suggested we take off until it was time to meet the others. She just nodded.

Heather had no doubt been scarred by the emotional trauma. We went through the motions for the remainder of the weekend even smiling and laughing but deep down I knew that there was now a chip on Heather's shoulder.

Tradition would say that prom night is the night to have sex for the first time but not us. I couldn't imagine any scenario where that could happen. We were both now living under the weight of that night. We had both just turned eighteen and I wasn't fully sure how she felt about me.

Heather and I were now running our 5 or 10 miles at least four days a week. We even entered a few races just for fun. She hadn't decided what to study in college yet. She had excellent grades but no direction. She decided to stay home and go to the local community college. I had been accepted to the school I had planned to attend since eighth grade, MIT.

"You better come back to me," she said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Heather, I'm only going to be two hours drive away. I'll be home pretty often. I'll take it that you want us to stay exclusive." I said it with hope in my voice but I'm not sure she heard it.

"Yes, you fucking idiot. Don't you know by now that I love you. Don't you love me?" Her big, beautiful eyes made it obvious she was feeling very vulnerable now.

"Of course I love you. We just hadn't ever said it out loud before. I want to come home to you as much as possible, but it's MIT, I'm going to be working hard." We embraced and kissed long and hard.

The summer after graduation was big for us. We had sex for the first time that summer. We both were virgins but it seemed like we did a great job for our first time. We knew enough to use foreplay which seemed to make it much more fun. We gave each other orgasms with oral sex which helped eleviate the nerves. Finally we consummated the relationship in three positions. We each came four times that night.

Heather and my parents saw me off to my first day at MIT. It was a big day for me. The opening of a new stage of my life. Living away from home and needing to be self motivated. No video games and no Star Trek. Today I had to get serious about my plan and my future. My plans now included Heather, marriage, kids, a big house, and a great career.

I came home periodically to visit and Heather often made the drive down to see me. When I graduated with two degrees, one in computer engineering and the other in mathematics, my parents and Heather were extremely proud.

I easily landed a high paying job at a tech company based in Massachusetts. Heather and I moved in together closer to my work and six months later I proposed.

My bride was now a full fledged hot babe at the wedding. Her lush shoulder length blonde hair framed her beautiful face and piercing blue eyes. Her bust shrank from D to perfect C-cups after losing all the weight. Her waist, thighs, and ass were now thin, cute, and beyond sexy. My bride was a knockout in her wedding dress.

Our honeymoon in Italy was a time that will remain at the front of my memory. We had lots of fun every day and lots of sex every night. We came home exhausted.

Married life was great. Heather worked as a nurse full time even though we didn't need more money. I made a great salary so we bought a house. Since we both had careers going, we decided to wait to have kids. The one thing that was obvious was that we loved each other deeply. We had date nights every week. We made love more than most newlyweds. Our parents had us over often for dinner so they could badger us about children. We had regular get togethers with our friends and I learned to be a master barbecue chef. Heather even excelled at keeping up the house. I, in turn, kept up the yard to the point of making our neighbors jealous.

Five years into our marriage, Heather brought in the mail. "Baby, it's our ten year high school reunion invitation! I can't believe it's been that long." I was a little surprised to hear her even talk about high school. I wouldn't have been surprised to see her drop the invitation in the trash without a word. "We should go, Babe. You know, show off our success."

I looked at her sideways trying to gauge if she was joking. Nope, not a joke. "You really want to go? We already see our friends all the time."

"But there's others that we haven't seen in ten years. They weren't close friends but maybe we can get closer after seeing them again," she said hopefully.

I couldn't believe she wanted to go back to that den of our humiliations. I think I was over it enough to go but I thought she was still pissed off enough to burn down the school with all our classmates in it. "If you really want to go, we can go. I'm just surprised you want to after everything that happened."

She looked at me and smirked, "But we are both looking fantastic and we are super successful. Don't you want to throw that in their faces?"

"No, I don't care about what they think about me anymore. I have you, my family, and my friends to make me happy. And believe me, I am happy as any man should be allowed to be."

She looked sadly at me, "Ok, we don't have to go if you don't want to."

I could feel the manipulation but it was working. I could never stop spoiling my beautiful wife. Whatever she wanted she got it. "If you want to go we can go. I'd be proud to walk in with you on my arm. Send our RSVP." Heather looked excited and I couldn't imagine why.

I told my friends we were going, so Eddie, John, and Chris decided to join us with their significant others as well. I was beginning to think this would be fun after all.

Heather bought a stunning new dress for the event. It was a bright red strapless dress that was tight, shiny, and short. I thought it was too showy but since this was her thing, I didn't say a word. One thing was certain, she was going to be noticed. She also wanted to get a limo, but I put my foot down. "We both own amazing cars, we don't need to be snobby. We can take the Mercedes." She nodded looking a little disappointed.

The night of the reunion was a beautiful fall evening. Heather wore a shawl over her dress. The venue was the Radisson Hotel just a few miles from our high school. As we pulled into the parking lot, the vehicle in front of us caught my eye. It was a beat up pickup truck that parked farther out in the lot.

I felt bad that someone was embarrassed by their ride until I saw who got out. It was Clayton Barnes and Judy, I assumed Barnes as well. They were dressed in some older looking dress clothes. Clay barely fitting into his sport suit as he had put on weight and Judy wearing an out of style dress but still slim. The vibe I got said 'unhappy.'

It made me smile a little until my pettiness made me push the happiness away. Maybe they changed?

Our table was filled up by our friends. John and Danny brought their wives and Eddie brought his third girlfriend in 5 years. Eddie hasn't had good luck with women. He was now in great physical shape as a big man. In high school he was a soft and pudgy big guy.

Soon the mingling started and I was surprised by the number of casual friends I had forgotten about. Heather had gotten up to walk around while I sat with my drink and a couple old acquaintances reminiscing. I watched proudly as my wife moved through the room. I was sure most of the men were watching her hot body as well.

At one point an old friend got up to check on his wife when Heather's seat was taken by a surprise guest. It was Judy Johnson-Barnes. She smiled, "Hi Kevin, I'll bet you weren't expecting to talk to me tonight." I was wide eyed and speechless. She noticed my discomfort and continued. "Don't worry, I'm not here to start anything. In fact I want to apologize to you and Heather for how I acted in high school. I was a cunt and I want you to know I've changed since then."

The music and dancing had started in earnest and Heather had been first to go out with Danny to boogie. They were both good dancers and I was not, so I was relieved for the reprieve. At one point I noticed Heather look at me with a horrifying look. I was still chatting with Judy and knew it was becoming a problem but the upcoming apology would certainly be welcomed by her. She seemed to be trying not to come back to our table and either danced or sat at other tables talking.

I questioned Judy about her marriage and found Judy to be very forthright. "I'm going to be very honest with you. You will be the first to know that I'm serving Clay divorce papers tomorrow. I wanted to wait until after the reunion. He hasn't changed since high school at all. He bullies people at work and therefore has not been able to advance. We've been poor for too long even with my job. He spends money on frivolous crap. But worst of all he cheats. I'm done with him. Anyway I'm glad you two came so I could clear my conscience. I always thought you were a nice guy and now look at you. You're not only successful but quite attractive now. You must work out. You make a great looking couple and I wish you the best."

I smiled, nodded, and said "Thanks, you're still as beautiful as ever." We continued to talk and I came to realize she really had changed. She was in fact very friendly and grounded.

Before long I searched for my wife hoping she would come back to the table. Much to my shock, I found her on the dance floor dancing with none other than Clay. The fast song ended and a slow song started. They continued dancing a slow dance. Judy noticed saying, "Uh, that can't be good. If I was you I'd go cut in asap."

I was a little leary but not too much. "No, I trust Heather. She must be letting bygones be bygones." Just as I finished saying it I saw Clayton move his hand to Heather's ass. Then Heather said something to Clay. I figured she told him to move his hand. But he didn't.

I turned to excuse myself from my conversation with Judy but when I turned back they were out of my sight. "Sorry but I have to go find my wife."

Judy said, "I understand, I'll wait here until you two get back. I still want to talk to Heather."

I started scouring the hall but couldn't find them and asked everyone but nobody knew where they were until I caught up with Chris coming off the dance floor. "Yeah, I saw them head outside. I figured he needed a cigarette and she wanted fresh air. Are you worried? I would have told you if I thought there was a problem."

"I know, it's ok, I'm sure you're right," I said a bit nervously. I headed outside but still didn't find them so I went to my car, nobody was there. I looked over to where Clay's truck was parked, but it was gone. Now I was seriously concerned. Did she leave with him or did I just miss her inside? I went back in and the music was on break. I got back to our table where everyone had gone back to their seats and Judy sat waiting for us.

"Have any of you seen Heather? I still can't find her." Everyone shook their head or said no with concern in their eyes. Judy took my hand and said, "I'm sure she's here somewhere, maybe the ladies room."

I looked Judy in the eyes knowing it had now been about half an hour since I last saw her. "Clayton's truck is gone, do you know where he might have gone?"

She had a look of shock in her eyes. "We live in the trailer park only half a mile from here. He could have gone home but he didn't tell me." Judy's phone pinged for a text message. She picked up her phone, "It's Clay, he says he has a surprise for me. There's a video attached."

I leaned in to watch it with her. The video was in a bedroom. "That's my bedroom!!" Judy exclaimed. A naked man and woman entered the room and got on the bed. It was Clay and Heather.