Miss Piggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I winced at the statement, I couldn't imagine life without Heather, or could I? Judy was hot and into me. I could just move on. I promised to call her the next day. We left the house after a hug goodbye and went back to the hotel.

Judy looked me in the eyes and asked, "So is it over? or do you think you can get past it?" I wasn't ready to answer yet. She smiled her friendly smile and said, "Let's sit and digest it all. I recorded the audio in case you needed any replays. What is your initial reaction? Did anything help her case?"

I rubbed my eyes as the beginnings of exhaustion set in. Being upset constantly is tiring. "My initial reaction is that I wanted to smack her and hug her. I couldn't stand seeing her so messed up. I just want to hold her but the betrayal keeps cutting out my heart. It didn't seem like she knew what she was doing though. I have no doubt she was honest and sincere about everything she said."

"Kevin, you do understand that temporary insanity is a real thing. This sounded to me like she had no control over her actions. I want you to think about it all until you call her tomorrow. If there's anything you want to rehash, let me know." I sat silently sipping my favorite beer all day and wondering if I could in fact forgive her.

The next morning Judy came out of the bathroom and asked if I had made a decision yet. I nodded, "I can't get past the humiliation. If I took her back everyone would know she got away with it. I don't believe she would do it again but who knows if she could have another mental episode."

"Kevin, I'm going to give you my last thought on the subject, even if I think it's not in my best interest. You love her, you have always loved her, she has and still does love you. It was obvious to me that without this episode you two would be a love story for the ages. YOU SIR, just told me a few short days ago that I needed to forgive my parents. Now I'm telling you, you need to forgive her, give her a chance to show you how sorry she is, how much she loves you, and how much she needs your love." Her voice had gotten louder on each word until the final thought was hammered into my brain. I nodded.

"If I do forgive her, I still need your help." She nodded. Judy called Heather to let her know we were going back to see her as soon as possible.

As I opened the door to leave I was surprised to see an imposing figure standing there. "CLAY!! You can't..." He popped me in the mouth and pushed past me to get at Judy.

He stomped towards her while yelling, "You think you can divorce me without a fight? I'm going to fuck you up bitch!"

He had only stunned me with his punch, and as he pulled his arm back aiming the next punch at Judy, I grabbed his elbow to stop him. "What the fuck pansy Stein, you been trying to steal my woman? Hahaha, not happening!" He didn't seem as strong or intimidating now as when I was a kid. I have been a regular at the gym 4 days a week now so I quickly surmised that we should be pretty evenly matched now.

I connected with a halfhearted jab to his nose which seemed to surprise and stun him. He regained his senses while my adrenaline level peaked. He took a hearty swing that I ducked. I felt an opportunity as I came back up and slammed an adrenaline filled uppercut into his chin. I could hear Judy on the phone with 911 in the background but my ass could be grass if I didn't get out of punching distance. I realized that wouldn't be necessary since he was lying on the floor in confusion. I rung his bell good, he was babbling something about stealing his woman and tried to get up but Judy held his shoulders and told him to stay down if he wasn't stupid.

The cops showed up and took him in for booking. I had a feeling I would never see him again. Judy hugged me tight and checked that I wasn't hurt. She was soft and warm and quite inviting, maybe someday.

With the drama over we headed over to see Heather again. She looked moderately better than last time. She made coffee for us and sat down. "Before you start and I go hysterical, I want to tell you something. If you two get together after this you have my blessing. I will sign the divorce papers without a fight, I owe you that much."

I saw her look of resignation and felt more sad than ever in my life. "Heather, I have come to a decision." Heather looked at her hands anticipating the worst. "I was convinced that I would have to divorce you but Judy changed my mind.even though she wanted me for herself."

Heather looked up with hope in her eyes. I looked into her eyes. "I will forgive your mistake IF you agree to go to a therapist and a marriage counselor." Heather jumped up screaming with joy and excitement. I couldn't help smiling at how happy she was. "Wait, I'm not done," I said. Heather looked concerned but still happy.

"Anything you want," she said, "I will literally do whatever you want if it means keeping you as my husband." She was now crying again, happy tears.

I took a breath. "I want you to accept Judy's apology for tormenting you in high school. I think it will help you psychologically. Then I want you to agree to let her be in our group of friends. She needs new friends and she has shown me that she can be a loyal friend."

Heather left her seat to hug me while bawling her eyes out. "Thank you God, thank you. I didn't think praying would work but it did. Thank you Kevin, I expected the worst and deserved it. You will not regret your decision. I will make sure that every day that you live you will rejoice the decision you made. Now let me go see Judy a sec."

Heather released me to bear hug Judy. "I never thought I'd say these words to you. Thank you so much for bringing him back to me. I owe you my life. And I accept your apology." They hugged until Heather couldn't wait any longer to get back to me. I had to admit, having Heather in my arms again was worth any humiliation that followed.

Epilogue:

The months that followed were difficult at first but got easier. Marriage counseling was very helpful as well as Heather's personal therapy. She seemed to be over her bad memories from high school. In fact she and Judy became BFFs and inseparable. Heather loved Judy for her unselfish deeds. She told me she planned on finding the perfect man for Judy.

On my birthday Heather started getting wierd. "You know Eddie and Lisa broke up yesterday. I've been waiting for this day, I'm getting Judy and Eddie together, whadya think? He's a nice man like you and successful and good looking. I think he's perfect."

"That sounds good, why don't you call him?"

"Not until tomorrow. Judy has plans tonight." Later that night after my birthday dinner there was a knock at the door. I was surprised to see Judy at our place this late on my birthday. I was just getting hard thinking Heather might be feeling extra guilty tonight. Her initial plan to make me rejoice was to fuck, suck, and lick her way back into my heart. What she didn't know is that she had always been there but I would still reap some rewards. I did not regret my decision. We sat in the living room, Heather wearing only her nightgown.

Heather tried to clue me in. "Three days until Judy is your assistant and one day until Eddie may become Judy's next. We have one night, Kevin's birthday night, to get one more thing done. Judy, I owe you a debt of gratitude for getting Kevin back to me and not seducing him at the hotel. Kevin, I owe you for forgiving me and not using Judy as a chance to get revenge. I also want to take the sexual tension out of your workplace."

Heather reached out to me for a kiss across the couch. As the kiss ended, she grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. I lifted my arms trying to comprehend their plan. Judy moved to sit next me on the other side.

Heather took a deep breath looking into my eyes, "I don't want to do anything you don't like, so I'm asking before we start. Do you want have a threesome? I want to reward you two for your restraint while living together. I think you should have this opportunity to be intimate before we go on to live happily ever after and before I put Judy and Eddie together."

Judy began to lower my sweatpants. She waited for me to object as she hooked her thumbs into my underwear and started down. I looked at Heather, "Last I knew, a threesome needed three people," and I smiled. Heather smiled an erotic smile while dropping her nightgown to the floor.

Heather started undressing Judy while Judy started playing with my now fully erect manhood.

Judy was a beautiful woman fully clothed but naked was something else. Most notable to me is her taught thin belly and small pert breasts that bounce just a little when she moves. She has a thin build and a little shaved pussy.

Heather reached around and cupped Judy's breasts. "Do you like her perky boobs, baby?" I nodded in a daze. I'd never had a threesome in my life. "Yeah me too, they're so sexy."

Judy turned her head and Heather leaned forward to start a kiss that made my groin catch fire. It was a hot kiss that I was sure was for my benefit. When they ended the kiss, Heather said, "Taste it." Judy leaned over and took my cock in her mouth lovingly.

Heather came to the couch and sat next to me and kissed me passionately. "Did you ever fantasize about Judy while you were together?" I nodded my head honestly. "How could you not, look at her, she is so hot. Why didn't you make a move on her?"

I paused, "I think you know the answer to that. Deep down I hoped beyond hope that somehow we could stay together." Heather hugged me, stood up and pulled my hand toward the bedroom.

"Tonight we will need the whole bed. Judy and I are going to blow your socks off." She pushed me back on the bed then got on and straddled my chest facing away from me.

Judy took Heather's sweet tits in her hands. "I don't know why you think my breasts are nice when yours are perfect." She tweaked both nipples and pulled them eliciting a groan from my wife. I could feel wet heat pressed against my chest and smell the fragrant aroma of her arousal.

Heather grabbed Judy's hands and pulled her on top of me so they were now face to face and my cock was lightly brushing in her ass's valley with every move. Judy leaned back on her knees to let my cock fall so that she now had her wet hot pussy lips around my sensitive member.

They kissed passionately while Judy wriggled her pussy along my shaft. Heather pushed up onto her knees since Judy was trying to finger her. The sounds and smells in that moment were obscene, two pussys making soggy noises and wafting into my nostrils the most luscious female scents.

Heather jumped off me and off the bed to get behind Judy. She grabbed Judy's hips and pulled her back and up on her knees. She put her hand on the heat and rubbed it in a circular motion that paid special attention to her clit. "Are you ready to receive my husband's glorious cock?" My cock is nothing special but Heather had boosted my ego.

Judy nodded her head as sweat began to dot her face and back. Heather lovingly caressed my cock as she held it straight and then eased Judy onto it. As Judy slowly impaled herself on my rod, Heather gently caressed my balls. With her other hand, Heather rubbed Judy's ass all over. "God your ass is fantastic, so tiny and soft."

Judy groaned loudly as she began to rise and fall taking time to roll her hips each time she hit bottom. Heather proceeded to plunge a finger and then two into Judy's dirty hole. She just followed Judy's movements up and down. Judy was getting quite worked up now so Heather abandoned her ass to jump back on me. She kissed Judy. "I want you kissing me when you cum, ok?" Judy nodded. Heather stuck her juicy slit onto my mouth and ground my face as I tried to keep a tongue in or on her.

Judy was pistoning fast and we were both ready to explode so they kissed and Heather pinched Judy's nipples until she whimpered into Heather's mouth. Her orgasm made her legs shake and her pussy clenched my cock until I erupted as well.

Our juices ran down Judy's thighs. Heather asked, "This is your birthday present, is there anything specific you'd like?"

I thought for a moment then answered, "It would be my fantasy but either of you can nix it if you don't want to." They looked puzzled. "I would really love to see you two in a 69." They looked at each other and smiled. It was a sight I will never forget. They licked and sucked and finger fucked each other until each of them had orgasmed several times from a woman's tongue. I was very happy.

The rest of the night continued to be the most fun I'd ever had sexually, Heather mostly wanted me to fuck Judy over and over in different positions. When I was spent and it was useless anymore, Heather had an announcement. "Judy, you should go home and get some rest. You have a date tomorrow."

Judy looked surprised. "With who?"

Heather smiled. "Hopefully the last guy you will ever need. I fancy myself a matchmaker and I made a vow to find the perfect man for you. Eddie will pick you up at 7 tomorrow. He's had trouble finding the right woman and I'm positive you are the one. If things go the way I think they will, you won't be available for something like this again.

Heather was 100% right. Judy fell for the big man and they stayed together to this day. They are both very happy with three kids. By that time Heather and I had the two kids we wanted and spent lots of time with Eddie and Judy. Our friend group was that much better with Judy and for that matter Heather being part of it. As my assistant, Judy was the best I'd ever had, no double entendre intended.

Clay ended up getting out of jail just after Eddie's marriage to Judy. At first he left them alone but made the mistake one day of confronting the big guy at the grocery store. Eddie crushed him in front of his ex and made him feel worthless. We never saw Clay again. He must have moved away.

Heather made good on her promise to make me the happiest man I could be. I made the right decision, no doubt.