Miss Suzette Love's Xmas Present

Story Info
Suzette tells about her Xmas presents to herself.
1.5k words
4.12
2.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of Miss Suzette Love

I love to dress up as the pretty sexy girl that I've always wished I could be, so I thought maybe someone might like to hear how I'm going to dress up with all my lovely girly things that were my Christmas presents to me.

The first thing I'll do is take my many small pink suitcases filled with lots of my girly things into the master bedroom, and then I'll lay out all my lingerie - my pink bra, size 48DDD, my huge H cup false tits, all my pretty panties, lots of which are crotchless so my little tiny pee-pee won't be covered up by my panties, my pink bra corset with straps to hold up my pretty pink stockings, and all my slips and camisoles along with two packages of rubbers that I'll use to make sure that my naughty pre-cum won't make any stains on any of my lovely lingerie..

Then I'll take all three of my pink glittering nail polish bottles and my pink jewelry box loving that it's filled with oodles of earrings, (including those that wrap around my ears), necklaces, bracelets, anklets and rings that will make me look and feel so feminine.

After that I'll take a brief shower to shave all over, my face, my groin and especially my legs which I always kept smooth and feminine and after I shave, I'll rub my Youth Dew Amber Nude crème all over my legs, my face and hands and go into the master bedroom to get dressed up as the pretty sexy slut that I love to look at in my full-length mirror.

The first thing I'll do is to put on my pink brassiere and slip my gigantic false boobs into it.

Then I'll have to choose which one of my five beautiful long blonde wigs, from my several ones that reach three inches of so beyond my fake tits to my newest one which 35" long, falling to the middle of my cute little feminine butt. And this time I'll choose that one and put it on. Alter I brush out my beautiful long blonde hair, I'll use my new pretty hair ties with pink bows to put my hair in two long pigtails, like something a pretty teenage girl might do.

After finishing with my hair, I'll do one of my very favorite things about being a sexy slutty girl --putting on my lipstick. I have lots of different lipsticks, all of them my favorite color - pink - but this time 'll put on my two new shades of shimmering pink lipstick and glossy lip enhancement.

Now that my long blonde hair is held out of the way in my feminine girly pony tails, my 6" diameter rose gold earrings lots of my many bracelets and necklaces so I'll be covered with lots of pretty feminine jewelry

After I'm done with my jewelry, I'll put on my sexy pink corset with dangling straps so that I can put on my pretty pink lace top stockings, and I'll finish up with all my sexy pink lingerie by putting on my pretty pink crotchless panties.

Now that I'll have my pretty pink stockings on I can put on all of my adorable anklets that will make me look even more like the sissy girl slut that I am.

I know I'm a very naughty girl, and that I shouldn't ever touch my tiny little pee-pee but sometimes I can't help but reach down and play with it. But I know when I touch it, I have to punish myself, so I use my pink fly swatter to spank my girly bottom and my tiny little pee-pee, again and again until I feel like I'm going to cry from the pain.

With that I'm finished putting on all my sexy slutty girly lingerie I'll put on my brand-new gorgeous see-thru lacy super feminine dressing gown and then, sitting on a chair in front of my tall bedroom mirror I'll put on another coat or two of my lovely lipstick - I can never have on too much lipstick - and lastly, I'll put on my gorgeous new pink slippers with pink bows and jewels that will make me look & feel like the sexy slut that I've always wished I could be.

Now that I'm all dressed up, I'll put on oodles of my favorite perfume, Youth Dew Amber Nude on my wrists, behind my ears, and anywhere else that I feel like touching with my perfumed fingers

Then in my adorable dressing gown I'll go to the dining area and put on my three different colors of glittering nail polish, starting with bright pink on my little fingers, then one each until I've covered all my long feminine fingernails.

After my pretty pink finger nails have dried, I'll put on lots of the gold-colored decals on my pretty feminine nails and put on my pretty pink dressing gown.

I'll enjoy watching myself dance to rock music in front of the full-length mirror like a stripteaser in a strip club, swishing my butt all around, spanking my girly bottom and my pee-pee with my pink flyswatter and loving how pretty and super feminine I look...and the sharp pain every time I spank myself.

After I've watch myself dancing for a while, I'll sit down in front of my computer screen and turn on my new slideshow of beautiful girls so that I can watch all of them watching me while I do all my makeup.

The very first thing I'll do is to slip my vibrating dildo gently, bit by bit, slowly and carefully into my sissy girl-boy cunt and then put my other vibrator inside my rubber and turn both of my sex toys on at the slowest speed, so I'll feel wonderful vibration of my tiny little pee-pee and inside my girly-boy cunt. And as my girly-boy cunt gets more and more used to the wonderful vibrating inside me I'll gently push my vibrating dildo further & further into my girly-boy cunt.

Then after I've pushed my wonderful dildo in my girly-boy pussy, I'll turn on a slideshow of lots of beautiful ladies, smiling at me, some of them showing me their beautiful cunts and I'll do my makeup.

The first step in doing my makeup is to put on facial cream all over my face, then add lots of crème rouge to make my cheeks look super feminine.

I've always loved doing my makeup - lots of mascara & eyeshadow, but one of my Christmas presents to me was to buy some sparking pink eyeshadow, pink eyebrow gel, and gorgeous pink mascara as well as another coat of my sparkling pink lipstick, with the two vibrators on my pee-pee and in my girly cunt and I'll put on more and more of my pink mascara When I feel that I'm near to cumming and I'll turn both vibrators up to full speed and put on coat after coat of my pink mascara until my mascara is thick and makes me look and feel like a slutty whore.

When I cum I'll like there for a moment, then I'll carefully take off my rubber and put all of my yummy juicy cum into a small glass bowl to save it for later when my pee-pee gets hard again, then I'll slowly drip it all over my cheeks, my nose, and my lips - giving myself a cum facial...and then with my dainty pink nails I'll scoop up all of my cum and guide it into my mouth where I can swirly it around in my mouth and then let it swallow it all down into my little sissy tummy.

After I cum I'll put on one of my sexy pink dresses and carrying my pink purse I'll go all over the house to do my girly chores.

First, I'll empty the dishwasher and put all the clean dishes away where they belong. Then I'll put any dirty dishes into the dishwasher, and wipe all the countertops so that they're perfectly clean. And of course, all the time I'll take my pretty pink purse with me so that I can pause and touch up my makeup, my lipstick, blush and mascara and put on more perfume.

Then I'll dust everything in the living room and my bedroom and dust everything and when I'm finally done with all my chores I'll go sit in the living room to watch a movie about a beautiful girl who ends up as a dancer in a striptease club, and while I'm watching the TV, I'll keep brushing out my long blonde hair and putting on more lipstick, blush, mascara and perfume.

Pretty soon my little pee-pee will be getting hard again so that I'll be able go back & sit down to watch myself in my pretty pink mirror while I drip my juicy, delicious cum all over my pretty feminine face and when I'm finished with giving myself a cum facial, I'll use my pretty pink nailed fingers to scoop all my cum into my mouth so I can swallow it and smack my lipstick covered lips at how much I love the taste of my cum.

XOXOXOXOXX

All my love from your adoring,

Miss Suzette Love