All Comments on 'Miss Tease'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StrappingManStrappingManover 2 years ago

Ah. I wondered if this was part of a challenge. Very quick windup and well written. I just feel there is no way to really get into these characters without a second part.

And that's the challenge.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

This one was literally a tease... but maybe there's a proper story in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start, and mini story. My assumption is towards the 750 words challenge. Good contender. Leaving us expecting, assuming, almost content with there being a follow-up . . .

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Definitely a Futa feel to this imho, shame it’s not in the SF/F section, I’d have liked to see where you went with it otherwise. I love that you’ve packed a vivid set of mental pictures into a very short piece, it’s also got a lighthearted note here and there, I definitely liked it! 5⭐️ Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, definitely a futa vibe, but I wasn't really thinking SF/F in this case, even if arguably futanari are creatures of fantasy. Thanks for all the pretty stars! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES