Miss Toni Comes to Visit

Story Info
Toni loves the Mistress and her ass worshipped from the boy.
2.6k words
4.09
9.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers

"Happy down there boy?" She cooed, holding her phone to the side to look down on the boy. He was kneeling submissively on the floor. Naked except for the leather, linked cuffs on his wrists and on his ankles and the leather collar around his neck; the brown handle of the leash was cupped around her ankle.

"Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress" He panted between kisses of her bare feet. She had ordered him to worship her peds fifteen minutes before and was more than happy to leave him to his devotions all night if need be; he was perfectly happy and she was perfectly aroused by the sensations of her slaveboy showing his utter zeal and love for her bare feet.

The television was on, but it was just background noise. She was scrolling through her phone. Emails and social media and pm's to catch up on as he slave enjoyed his treat. Then a text popped through that completely had her as the captivated one. As if unconsciously she reached down to take the leash from her ankle, pulling it over her foot and holding it in her lap. She didn't even notice whether it inconvenienced the boy worshipping or not. The handle was now around her wrist, actually more falling down her arm towards her elbow as she started to type two handed.

The message was from her favourite friend. A dear friend. Sexy as fuck and the horniest shag in all her phone list. Well... maybe except for the boy, but he was spoilt being with her anyway. The text was simple; four words only. But they literally offered a million billion pictures in her mind. Flashing like paparazzi photo bulbs around a celebrity on the red carpet. The text simply said: Taking today off work.

"Stop!" She commanded, punctuating the manner by taking her feet from his face and placing them atop his head. An added weight gave the unsaid command to have his face on the floor. A reply to Toni and then one back to her. She almost purred at Toni's response. "Miss Toni is coming over boy." She pressed the heel of her foot on the side of his head, pressuring it into the soft carpet and making him groan. "And that ass of hers isn't going to love itself? Is it boy?"

"No Miss" he gasped. She lifted her feet to the side and used the leash to lift his head up a bit. Once there she pressed the soft soles of her feet side by side on his face. She felt his nose pressed between her arches. Toes on his forehead, heels on his chin.

She tugged on the leash further. Her feet a barrier as she pressed back. His face squished against the soles he so loved. She tugged the leash tighter. Full resistance from her legs. Pressing him in harder. "You liking that boy? Your face being pressed against my feet? Hmm? Soon it'll be Miss Toni's ass on that slutty face of yours!!"

She loosened her grip on the leash and in turn pushed out hard with her legs sending him gasping and sprawling backwards. He fell back on his haunches by the time she pulled back on the leash. It disorientated him. He had been shoved backwards then held firm by his neck and then just as sudden he felt himself tugged straight back.

She stood up, curling the leash around her hand she pulled on it until he got the message and stood. "Bedroom, boy. Time to get you ready." She led him out the living room and down the hall. It was a surprise to him he was allowed to walk instead of being made to crawl.

His Mistress was certainly eager this afternoon.

He had no idea how long he'd been left where he was. His Mistress always took the bedside clock out the room with her when she tied him up; and there was no wall clock. He was on their Kingsize bed. He was on his back. The cuffs on his wrists and ankles were still on. The chain links had been removed though. Instead his Mistress had used rope to not only bind his hand restraints not only tightly together by the metal circles but also to the metal pole in the centre of the headboard. Ropes were also on his feet cuffs but they were pulled to the bottom bedposts, pulling his legs akimbo.

He didn't struggle in his bonds. No point. His Mistress was an expert at the craft of rope work. He just lay. Patient. He hadn't been blindfolded. So he was allowed to see Miss Toni; see her sexy ass descend upon her face or maybe a small mercy to let him see her feet before he was to perform his worship.

He was deaf in one ear. But his good ear did it's little best to compensate and he reckoned he could hear better... so long as it was on his left side. The bedroom door was on the left and it was also left open. To his right was the wall where the window was, blinds shut and also where there always sat a somewhat large wooden chair. It had been made in a craft shop to look like a Roman throne. It was the size of two chairs. Ornate cut wood, but also with a big soft puffy cushion on the seat. It normally housed outfits his Mistress looked out for herself for early morning convenience. It didn't today. As his Mistress has left him bound on the bed she had removed the clothes to leave the cushion free. It was for her to sit on.

He heard Miss Toni arrive. She didn't knock or ring the bell. She was always a welcome guest. But she heard the voices. They were muffled. They were downstairs at the centre of the house and he was in a corner at the back. Yet he could hear his Mistress' voice. He could hear Miss Toni's sexy tones. He could hear giggles and elated conversation. Then he heard the television on.

He lay bound on his own some more.

It was German general Helmuth Von Moltke (the elder that is) that is credited with the phrase: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy." Plenty of military strategists, tacticians and historians would agree. It was sound advice. The Mistress would probably have re-written it: "No plans survives first contact with Miss Toni." That is what she would have said. She should have known it, tying the boy, moving the clothes, opening the bottle of wine with the expectance she could sit and have a glass (or two.. or three) and watch Miss Toni get that sexy ass of her worshipped by the bitch boy.

No.

No chance.

No plan survives first contact with Miss Toni.

Minutes of small talk as Miss Toni took off her shoes. A walk through to the living room with Miss Toni's hand in hers and Miss Toni was on the couch. Legs spread. Feet up in the air. A red summer dress pulled up. No panties, she never wore panties to come her. Or socks. Know your audience.

The Mistress had her face pressed into her mound. Tongue wagging and lapping passionately at her clitoris. Hands on her the firm round thighs of Miss Toni holding them high. Miss Toni's toe pointed. Her head rocked back mouth holding back a scream. Fingers in the soft hair of the Mistress. Gripping it hard to her, rocking her up and down as she licked her clit.

It didn't take long. How could it. She had been horny the moment she had said she was coming over. No underwear in her car. The rocking and vibration of the car. The anticipation of her two horny, kinky friends. Remembering the last time the boy's tongue had been in her ass in worship. Then Mistress' tongue on her clit.

"Oh fuckkkkkk!" She shouted. It was loud. The boy heard it ustairs bound on the bed. He was deaf in one ear as well.

She started to squirt. Her whole body shuddered and shook. She moaned out loud then screamed, her head back like the howling wolf. Her grip on the Mistress' hair tightened and shoved her head to her pussy. Letting her first orgasm start to gush as she released. Her whole being spasming. Shaking.

The Mistress knelt with mouth open. Tongue lapping. Curling inwards like a cat with milk. Taking the nectar into her mouth and swallowing. Taking as much as she could. The rest coating her face.

Miss Toni's chest heaved. Her heart racing, a long minute before the orgasmic elation died and abated. She finally let go. She leant down, feet on the floor to cup the Mistress' face in her hands and lift it. She raised her until their lips could meet. Until she could kiss her, tongues intertwining. She continued holding the Mistress face. Lifting her until she knelt on the couch. Legs astride Miss Toni's lap. Kissing, licking. Miss Toni's tasting her own cum in her lover's mouth. Holding her close to her now. Hands on her ass now. Pressing her close.

The boy lay bound on the bed.

He had been lying there an hour. Miss Toni had not only orgasmed with Mistress; but she had returned the favour, licking her cunny to a tremendous orgasm that had exploded more over Miss Toni's face than into her mouth. It was certainly spectacular.

They had cuddled on the couch as they settled themselves. They talked of going for sex in the shower together, maybe a double-dildo for extra fun. Soap one another up and passionate kissing and groping as the vibrating one sat inside them both. Working up and down on their toes onto it. Mistress was all for it. But she would have to release the boy. Put him in his cage or something... anything... whatever.

Discussion. No Miss Toni would just stay for the weekend. She wanted her on the bitchboys face multiple times and she wanted it now. Shower could be later. Plus, there was cruelty in making a boy wait and there was just being ignorant. He deserved better. Of course, she would sleep in the Mistress' bed. The bedroom carpet was fine for the boy. Oh and yes, wine was needed now.

Miss Toni walked in first. She literally bounced into the room. Bouncing up onto the bed next to the bound boy making him gasp. "Hell boy... being waiting long?"

"No, Miss." He answered instinctively. Wasn't really truthful, but he wanted to be positive. He was slave, being kept in bondage was a natural state of affairs and he certainly had no feelings of unhappiness. And certainly no desire for complaint, wasn't Miss Toni and Mistress worth waiting, tied up and helpless for?

She turned to sit on the bed, putting her feet forward: "see, barefoot sweetie for You." She giggled. Wriggling her toes and bouncing her feet back and forth.

"Thank You, Miss Toni." He said, eyes transfixed on her wonderful soles.

"But not for now." She got back to her knees, standing up on the bed and walking to the head. And then turning, so she faced the room, back to the wall. And then knelt down. She looked down so she placed her ample beautiful ass on his face. Wriggling side to side to get comfy. Her rosebud where she wanted it, right on his slutty mouth.

She didn't order. She never did. He knew what to do and he knew how to do it. Tongue straight up. Tongue beginning to rim her ass. Curling around it at first like an athlete on a warm-up lap. Then flickering around it. Then diving in. Flickering around, over and then insider her hole. Little slut.

Mistress walked in next. Two glasses of wine in her hands. Handing one to Miss Toni then taking her seat. Propped up comfortably on the cushion. The chair carved to look like a throne.

The boy was working away. Lovingly working his tongue inside and around Miss Toni's ass. Flickering the tip around the rim, teasing a bit now and again. Then pressing it inside and curling it.

Mistress watched. Sipping her wine. Then she spoke: "Thinking about decorating the bedroom, what do you think Toni?"

"I like the light blue." She gasped, taking a long gulp of her wine. The boys slutty tongue working within her greedy ass.

"hmmm just feel like we've had it too long." She sipped her wine.

Under Miss Toni the boy was shocked. He was working his tongue desperately to please Miss Toni. Her weight pressed fully on his face. Bound to the bed. And they were discussing paint.

SMACK.

That was a proper shock. Miss Toni reaching down and smacking his cock with the palm of her hand.

"Well maybe just a new coat?" Miss Toni offered the Mistress. Then leaning down and smacking the boy's cock once more. It was delightful, not only did the pain turn the pathetic bitch on. It caused him to wriggle and squirm under her. Mmm how delightful. Miss Toni downed the rest of her wine. Holding her arm rigidly out straight to the side towards the Mistress.

"Another glass my dear?" The Mistress said. Miss Toni gave the boys balls a smack. Then twice.

The boy shuddered in pain, his tongue stuck in worship of Miss Toni's ring.

SMACK

He groaned out in pain, the sting running through from his balls. She liked it. His body squirmed beneath her. His tongue quivered that little extra. How delightful. She declined the wine. No. She was ready to orgasm. She wanted to cum again. His fucking tongue was working wonders. Her hand found her clit. Teasing it. Rubbing it. The other still held the wine glass, pinky extended.

The Mistress remained quiet. She could see in Miss Toni's face what was going to happen. Her face had started to contort into the kind of passion only an impending orgasm could create. She could see the impending delightful release.

The boy could feel it also. The legs that straddled his body tightened on him. She pressed further down onto him almost making breathing difficult. Despite his bound, smothered position he also noticed the hand on Miss Toni's clit.

Then there was the shakes.

Tremors through her body. At first somewhat spaced, a few seconds apart. Like twitches on a sleeping puppy. Then they built. Until the woman above her was shuddering. Shaking the mattress.

Then Miss Toni orgasmed. His good ear heard the load moan building to a crescendo and then the primordial groan as he knew Miss Toni's face faced the ceiling as she came all over his face.

Her ambrosia poured over his chin, down his neck. It gushed onto his chest. Her legs squeezed his head so tight it could pop. His tongue just stood to attention because his brain no longer knew what else to tell it to do. Above him Miss Toni convulsed with pure passion. Shaking. Squirming. Cumming.

She finally dismounted his slutty face, leaving it smeared with her nectar and his own sweat. He actually had to blink to adjust to the late afternoon sunlight that escaped through the blinds. His view being consumed with Miss Toni's luscious ass. Miss Toni collapsed on the bed beside him. Head near his knee. Feet by his head.

"Yes... yes... more wine. More win now."

The Mistress was shocked she hadn't dropped the glass.


Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers