Surprise Guest

Story Info
A sub gets more than he bargained for from his Domme.
2.3k words
4.12
17.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am tied to your bed, one limb per corner. Naked, erect, excited. You had promised me that you would get sweaty and sit on my face, so I had come over just before your run. I hadn't anticipated being tied up, and am excited to see what's next.

You stand over me, naked. "Open your mouth, I need to pee" you say. I open my mouth and lovingly swallow your piss. You have a long stream and I make a bit of a mess when I swallow and close my mouth. You piss on my face a little as you say "Hold the rest of it in your mouth and don't swallow". You continue pissing in my mouth and I let it pool in there, breathing through my nose. You finish just before my mouth is full of your golden nectar. My cock throbs.

You take your sweaty panties from yesterday and smear them on my nose. I sniff to catch your scent. Then you slowly dip them in my mouth, allowing them to absorb your piss. You stuff them all the way in, splashing some pee that overflows on my face and neck. I love the feeling of being so powerless.

You put on your running gear and head for the door. "Suck on that while I'm out, my little bitch" you say as you leave. I wallow in your pee, my cock hard. I close my mouth around the panties and squeeze some drops out. The smell and taste of you fill my senses, keeping me tingling and excited. I sniff to try to catch some more of you. The warm piss under me gradually cools and I bend my head to sniff at the wet patch under me. I close my eyes and relax, waiting for you to come back.

It feels like an eternity, but maybe it was half an hour. You come in, covered in sweat. Without a word, you strip and climb on me, removing the panties before planting your ass just one inch above my nose. "Sniff" you order me, and I do. It smells ripe and warm and I want it. I lean forward and you rise up and slap my throbbing cock - ouch! "Not yet, bitch" you say. You stay hovering over me and rubbing my thighs, stroking me.

"Beg for my ass, you dirty slutty whore", you taunt me as you sip on a bottle of water.

"Please may I kiss and lick your sweaty asshole, Mistress? I long to taste your salty ripe ass after your run. Thank you for doing this for me, Mistress. You are so good to me. Please may I have the privilege of cleaning your asshole with my tongue?"

"Yes, you may, sub", you reply and slowly lower yourself on me. I go to work, delighting in the smell of you. I lick in long strokes over your rosebud, lapping up the salty sweat and luxuriating in the aroma, the mixture of stale pubic sweat from last night and fresh sweat from your run. The smell of ass is powerful and intoxicating. I sniff it in eagerly as I lick and thrust my tongue into your hole.

You take a dildo and slide it in your pussy as you order me to continue licking your asshole. You masturbate with abandon, oblivious to me but enjoying my attention to your sensitive pucker hole. I feel your excitement rise and you squeeze on my face as your orgasm sweeps over you. You shower me with your cum and I suck at it furiously, licking and gulping. You lean back and sigh, smushing my face with your ass and suffocating me. I continue to lap at you as you slide the dildo out and shove it in my mouth. "Lick it clean".

You get off me and untie me. You pull me off the bed by the hair and lay yourself face down on it. "Come on my ass, now" you order me. I am confused and excited and eager to please. I position myself, kneeling between your spread legs. I aim the head of my penis at your ass crack and in a matter of seconds I explode an enormous load all over your ass. You are fingering yourself and enjoying the sensation. "Lick it up, bitch".

I am feeling the overwhelming mix of emotions, the post-orgasm high and the desire to luxuriate in that feeling, and the need to service you and obey you. I lick up my cum in a workmanlike way, feeling temporarily drained of sexual energy. I pay attention to your asshole, slurping and licking to give you a little tingle.

"Are you feeling sexually drained? Is your desire abated for now, my sweet? Would you like a rest, slave?" you ask me without turning around.

"Yes Mistress" I reply, longing to cuddle with you and just lie with you for a while.

"Well, that's not in the cards, I'm afraid. Now you are going to please me by showing me what a submissive, obedient slave boy you are. Nathan! You can come in now!"

Nathan shows up at the door, fully clothed and smiling. "Hello, Goddess" he says, ignoring me. You hop up excitedly and wrap your arms around him, squealing as you kiss him passionately. You keep going, your hands all over his body as you keep kissing him. You remove his shirt, then unbutton his jeans and pull them down. His erection is quite prominent through his briefs.

"Slave boy, worship Nathan's cock" you command me. I feel the weight of your words. I have no sexual desire in me, the prospect of sucking a cock has no appeal for me right now. But I know I must obey you. I have sworn to obey you and I am a man of my word. I am going to show you how obedient I am.

I kneel before Nathan and rub my face on his underwear, breathing in his manly musk. "Ooh, Sir, your cock smells good!" I say brightly. I mouth over his bulge, licking and squeezing with my lips. I rub it with my hand. I cradle his balls in my other hand and stroke slowly. I am putting on a show for you.

You grab your phone and say "Keep going". I pull down his underpants and remove them, now he is naked. I kiss his balls tenderly and lick all the way along his shaft, moving very slowly and teasingly, lavishing affection on his magnificent tool. You are agog, kneeling beside me and cooing encouragement to me. You are snapping pictures every few seconds. I take his cock in my mouth and suck on it, bobbing my head and making it fully hard. "Oh yes, good boy" you say to me. "Look at you, you are enjoying this a little too much!" you exclaim as you take my stiffening cock in your hand. You squeeze it slowly and I can't hide the fact that it is now fully hard.

"You like sucking cock, don't you love?"

"Yes, Mistress. I like to suck cock for you."

"Gag on it for me. Show me how much you can take."

I take as much of Nathan's long cock as I can, choking on it and spewing spittle along its length. I pull back and lick up my spit.

"Ooh, do that again", you tell me and you snap some pictures of my mouth and throat filled with cock. "He's a good little cocksucker, isn't he, Nathan?"

"Yes, sweetheart. He is doing a good job." I hear Nathan's deep, velvety voice murmur in approval. Nathan holds my head with his hand and starts fucking my face. I go with it and exaggerate the motion, letting him fuck me and control me. I am actually rock hard now. Nathan's energy is feeding my submissive need. I am being used and you are watching me and approving. It feels good.

"You see, I am an equal opportunity Domme, " you calmly murmur in my ear. "You got to fuck Nathan and now Nathan gets to fuck you. And I get to watch, which I so love to do, and direct the action. But today, I'm going to tease you by making you watch Nathan fuck me, wishing that it was you. You're going to get to taste my pussy, but only off Nathan's cock. You've done a good job of fluffing him, so sit in the corner and wait for us."

You take Nathan on the bed and push him down on his back. You mount him and fuck him slowly, sliding in and out of him with a fluid rocking of your hips. I sit in the corner watching you both. You look over at me, lost in your lust. "Play with yourself" you command me, and I stroke my raging hard-on.

You flip him around on top of you and tell him "Fuck me hard, I want your big cock in me". He picks up the pace and I watch his pale, lean ass wiggling up and down as he hammers into you hard. You are screaming as you peak and cum hard. You slow down, stroking Nathan's hair, looking over at me.

"Slave, come here and clean up his cock". I crawl over on my hands and knees and take Nathan's cock in my mouth again. It smells of pussy and piss. It excites me. I lick up all the droplets of your cum, sucking them out of his pubic hair. "OK, that's enough. Nathan, on your back, legs in the air. Slave, lick his asshole."

Nathan and I scramble to obey. You sit on his face, facing me, and he starts worshipping your pussy. You groan as he gives you excellent service. You stroke his cock as I push on his thighs to spread his asshole and burrow into his crack. I lick his ass, tasting you and tasting him. He moans as he feels the combination of your hand and my tongue. I am in a zone of lust. I would do anything you tell me.

"Nathan, I want you to come for me now. Do it!" you command. His groaning continues and your strokes increase in tempo. I shove my tongue in and out of his asshole and feel it tighten, as he gets close. You bring him just to the point of orgasm and then pull your hand away. His cock throbs and spurts cum a few seconds after you have stopped. He groans as his hips buck pathetically, trying to get stimulation from nothing. The cum spurts on his belly, filling his navel.

"Good boy Nathan. Now slave, eat his cum."

I am flushed with lust and excitement. My face smells of ass. My cock is raging. I slurp up Nathan's load, savoring the taste of his cum. It smells and tastes delicious to me. I wipe my face all over his belly, covering myself in his cum. I feel like an animal, tingling and alive.

"Come all over his cock, slave. Do it now!"

Nathan's cock is still hard, calming down after his ruined orgasm. I kneel over his groin and again in a matter of seconds I am spurting a load all over his cock and balls. You are groaning as Nathan continues to lick your pussy, thrilled at the control you have over both of us.

"Lick it up".

I don't feel the same post-orgasmic dip in my desire. I am in subspace, in a zone that is the intersection of lust, obedience and animal instinct. I crave your commands, the knowledge that I am pleasing you, the opportunity to show you I will do anything for you. I am thrilled at what I have done today to push my limits, and am grateful to you for giving me that opportunity. I lick up my cum from Nathan's balls, I take his softening cock in my mouth and suck it clean. I lap up stray splashes and rub his thighs affectionately. I feel close to you and close to him. I look up at you lovingly.

"Both of you, kneel on the floor and kiss".

I am surprised by this, but turned on at once. Nathan and I kneel down, two tall, lanky men rubbing each other's bodies and tongue-kissing passionately. I feel my cock starting to twitch and I cannot believe it could be so soon after my orgasm! You stand above us and masturbate vigorously. You are growling and moaning, building up to your climax. As we feel you get close, we instinctively turn and open our mouths, raising our faces to you as we kneel, cheek to cheek in front of you. I am smiling as I cup Nathan's ass with my left hand, looking up at you and awaiting your cum. We are not disappointed as you cum hard and spray a huge gush of cum all over our faces. We suck and lick it up, and kiss each other again, passing your cum back and forth.

I feel like a porn star, with perfect male/female role reversal. I feel deeply submissive, and lavishly rewarded. I feel loved and honored and treasured. I kiss Nathan deeply, passionately, sincerely, lovingly. I am transferring my feelings for you onto him, but right now the feelings are for him too and I can't tell the difference. We are blended into one.

You lie back on the bed, which has stains of sweat, piss and cum all over it. Nathan and I lie on each side of you, suckling at your tits and gently stroking your body. You run your hands through our hair as we all float together in a state of disembodied bliss. You smile at us both, your loving bitches. You feel happy, relaxed, fulfilled, and bursting with sincere affection. And so do we.