Bondage Babe at Bimpole's

Story Info
She is a waitress at the restaurant, but so much more!
1.3k words
4.13
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kapri Totten, Head Server at "Bimpole's House of Beef" bent the bamboo cane and looked carefully at her employer.

"Bim, you need to lean further down and grab your ankles." Kapri clucked her tongue briskly. "It's 'cos you don't do sit-ups. That's why you can't grab them."

Kapri snickered, tossing her blonde ponytail. "That's also why you can't suck your own dick, which I really think we should work on."

Garland Fairfield Bimpole IV was trying to bend over. He knew the caning might go worse if he couldn't please Kapri, and God knows it was high pressure for them both at the restaurant.

Bim's Dad, G.F. Bimpole III, sometimes called "Trey" had annoyed Kari recently when he'd screamed at busgirl friend of hers and made the girl cry.

Kapri had taken Trey out in the parking lot and had attached jumper cables from her little VW to his nipples...

Trey had almost wet his pants as Kapri decided whether or not to start her car.

Finally she let him off with a whipping, and Trey, despite being an old man, had grabbed his ankles, nearly crushing his pot belly.

Bim really needed to out-do his Dad, but he just couldn't reach his ankles. Was it because he was a chain-smoker? Kapri had attempted to discourage this by using darts from the board near the bar and throwing them at his ass as he puffed away...

That hurts, your bare ass. And then she'd taken the cigarette out of his mouth and burned his butt hard, making serious red rings.

It was lucky that Kapri was so gorgeous, and had Bim under her thumb, ain't that the truth?

And, he'd never quit smoking but Bim did try to avoid having Kapri catch him doing this.

Now, Kapri snapped her pretty fingers, and Bim stood up.

"Aren't you going to give me a caning, Kapri?"

"You know," she said meditatively, "I don't want to cane you until you can grab your ankles. We have to do something else."

There was a small hole in the back wall of the "Dugout" which was where the waitresses, cooks and busboys ate, so they wouldn't be exposed to the high falutin' "House of Beef" customers.

Kapri had put a metal ring in the hole to enable her to force Bim to shove his penis and testes through it, which meant he'd have to stand for hours at a time, and frustrated (and anonymous) employees of his could whip, tease, or torture the cock as it poked out of the wall.

This was especially fun after they'd had their break meal. If they didn't want to look at his burgeoning dick, hanging out of the orifice, Kapri would just put a cloth over it, and it was so arousing for Bim in his humiliation, that his penis would be stiff enough to hold the cloth.

And then, post break, the cute little waitresses might rub and tickle Bim's dick, if they felt he'd been a good employer that day, or smack it with some implement from the restaurant kitchen, like a spatula.

As Bim's testicles would be hanging, too, the young men, most of whom hated all their employers in the Bimpole family, might aim their boots to smash Bim's scrotum just a little.

But this wasn't an option today, because Bim's grandfather, Garland Fairfield Bimpole the Second, had HIS dick and balls locked there by his irritable daughter-in-law, Imelda.

And Kapri could hear from Garland, Jr., often called Deuce, that the waitresses were smoking forbidden cigarettes and butting them on the old man's junk.

Deuce had started the House of Beef in 1974, and had been partial to dominant, bitchy waitresses even then. It was a great place to work if you were a retired bondage Mistress.

Kapri had never thought she would work in the restaurant industry, as when she met Bim, they were both students at Buttermilk State University.

She had been annoyed that he and his friends in his dorm room were making a huge amount of noise.

Kapri was working her way through State in a garden nursery, and had to be at work at six a.m. She'd finish her shift at eleven and then go to class.

Kapri had already discovered that Bim was submissive, and he'd given her little financial "tips" and also done much of her homework in return for her taking him over her knee, and then letting him slurp between her legs.

But then it all had become public, and the dorm learned of Big-Shot Bim's submission that night, when Kapri had burst out of her room, enraged she couldn't sleep.

She'd ordered Bim to drop his pants and she'd whipped him with his own belt in front of everyone at the dorm party. Then Kapri had taken him by the ear and pulled him to her room, and told the others that the party was over.

This had been somewhat traumatic for Bim, as guys who had respected him as captain of the diving team had been there, and girls he really thought were cute.

And of course, it really ended Bim's social life for some time.

But Bim loved blonde, strident, Kapri, and he'd begun spending more time with her, to the point that he'd given up many of his extracurricular activities to kneel naked in her room, doing homework.

Eventually (since he was ridiculed constantly) he'd convinced Kapri that they should take an apartment together.

Then, they both got jobs at his grandfather's restaurant. Bim of course understood that Kapri wanted to date (lots) of other men.

Kapri had learned that submission apparently ran through the family, and things had taken their natural course.

What to do today? Deuce's crotch was plugging the punishment Hole between the manager's private office and the Dugout wall.

Trey was being utilized in service to another hole, that drilled into one of the bathroom stalls, to orally satisfy customers as sort of a post-meal aperitif.

Finally, Kapri, who had been trying to punish Bim in the dish room, to the amusement of the undocumented kitchen staff, took him by the ear downstairs.

"If you can't bend over and grab your ankles, I'm going to confine you down here until I figure out what to do with you." Kapri threaded a long chain through an eyehook in the ceiling, and attached one end to a cinderblock.

The other end of the chain was in a little loop, and this she circled around Bim's cock and balls, and then stood back approvingly as the cinderblock, swinging, caused the chain going through the eyehole to pull Bim up so he was hanging by his crotch.

It wasn't too far above the floor, just a little, but after she'd cuffed his hands behind his back, Bim sort of fell back, and his feet were not even touching the floor.

Kapri moved a little closer, and reached up where Bim's unfortunate crotch was supporting his body, and she ran her sparkly pink nails up and down his penis as it swelled considerably.

"You have to stay excited there, Big Boy, you're a healthy twenty year old man, and I want you to think of me as I'm upstairs waiting on customers."

Kapri used her other hand to stroke the inside of her cleavage, which was practically falling out of the peasant blouse, a required uniform for Bimpole's House of Beef waitresses.

"It's exciting, and it gets me all horny, Kapri." Bim confessed, "But it also hurts a bit."

Kapri came closer and picked Bim's head up from where it was hanging over the floor.

She gave Bim a long tongue kiss.

"I know, baby. But this is a good time for you to think about how you'll drop that weight so when I order you to suck your own dick, or grab your ankles for hard discipline, you can do it on command."

And with that, she smiled and trotted up the stairs to get to waiting those damn tables!