MissCalculation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rick had taken enough pictures, and made all the donation arrangements for election funds (and more) to be moved and routed several times to a private account of Kelli's choosing, Rick crawled after the hypnotist exiting the musk-filled study to offer what she desired from his knees. Checking her appearance in her compact without looking at him, she smirked "I told you this would be an open-and-shut case."

Already deep in-trance, he sank to the floor, deeper than before. Snapping her fingers as she stepped over him, he came hard in his pants, left with a large stain to clean, and a few suggestions to be utilized for Kelli in the future if needed. Leaving him just outside the study, Kelli smiled as she was greeted by Sally who'd entered the house. Silently nodding to Kelli, Sally informed the hypnotist that her orders were carried out. And a timely chime on her phone notified her of a message from Ned, at 11:30pm on the dot as she'd planned. "All clear" it read, as the two women headed for the kitchen exit, the space empty due to the serving staff joining the orgy. She opened the door, shocked to find Tara Cunningham waiting for her, with Roland Darby right behind her.

"All clear," the blonde spoke tauntingly. Kelli's first instinct was to step back and get her slave ready to run, only quickly end up Sally's arms behind her. It was lucky the submissive was there to catch her, as the hypnotist suddenly felt a surge of lethargy was over her. Noticing she was being held with one hand, a head turn revealed she'd backed into a needle with the plunger pushed all the way down.

"You looked very tired, Mistress," Sally spoke with the reverence she'd had since her first deep trance. "I want to please you and help you sleep."

The sincerity in the controlled cop's voice belied the betrayal Kelli felt. She didn't know what it was filled with, only looking up in fear as she was laid on the floor, to look up at Sally and Richie's henchmen whom she was completely at the mercy of. If there would be any mercy to be given.