Missed Auction - slave girl sara

Story Info
Punished on a face action, accepted and deserved.
2.1k words
4.18
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first true story since taking a rest from posting them.

The timeline is within the past couple of months.

Missed Auction

It appeared to be a normal autumnal Saturday morning in August.

At exactly 6.55 i popped out of our bed and had a quick pee and brushed my teeth and was back in bed by 6.59.

7.00 am and i had latched onto Marc`s cock with first, my hand, and then my mouth.

He lay back and stretched into a star position to message me he wanted a wank this morning.

Got to say, i just love wanking a cock, long or short, thick or slim i love them all.

I love the joy i am bringing at that very moment in time, the trust given to me to pleasure the owner, but especially Sir and family.

I swallowed all he gave me and we both showered.

We decided on a quick swim before breakfast and then a run after breakfast.

I was ok swimming, i could swim in my sleep, but was a little, well quite a lot, short of breath running.

We run in a circle around our house so never further that 1 mile away.

I had to stop and Sir sat me on a low wall and said he was going for the car, i did not want that but could not speak and would never argue.

He was only gone a few minutes and i was much better when he returned.

We got home and he showered me and lay me on the bed and got my nebulizer, really not that big a deal but i went with it as he was very attentive and loving.

I lay an hour or so and maybe dozed a little.

I got up and had a pee and splashed my face with cold water, i was ok now.

I kept naked and slipped on my silk gown.

Marc was in the cinema room watching a sexy movie with his hand down his pants.

I snuggled into his body and my hand replaced his hand on his cock.

The girl on the movie was doing the same as her Masters free hand now nipped her nipple, Sir did the just same to me.

We mirrored their actions, i squealed as both our nipples were twisted pulled then slapped, then twisted again.

We were pushed between their legs and sucked to almost being sick as we were held in.

We were pulled off and i faced the screen again.

The movie Sir slapped her face as he unhooked her from his cock, i closed my eyes bur Sir stroked mine.

Over the knee we went and fingered and spanked, fingered and spanked then fingered and our bummy roses entered.

We were taken and put over the settee arm and they gently wet their cocks on our pussy then entered our bottoms, i held my breath as Sir gradually eased in.

Once happy our nipples were reached for and pulled back on the thrusts forward.

I soon felt the heat in me as Sirs warm cum filled me.

I cleaned myself up and Sir again latched me onto his cock to clean him, who was i to say no?

I was led upstairs by my nipple, how i loved to be led, as painful as it was, and i cum on almost every step.

We showered, again and dressed back in our robes.

Marc was not playing football this afternoon, with the bad weather and the shortage of fuel for the cars the league had called all games off.

He was going with our fathers and a few more to watch a game of football, they all shared a corporate box for every game and Marc rarely went as he usually played.

We had a light lunch and he went upstairs to change.

I commented he was looking smart for football.

He said after the game he was going to a charity auction so would be later home than normal.

I asked was it by any chance another slave auction.

He nodded, i was so stunned, and must have shown my shock, discontent, unhappiness and maybe anger, all in a split second.

He said i had showed contempt and only one way to rid the house of it.

He unbuckled his belt, i dropped my gown and pulled some pillows over, i was in tears before the first whoosh crack.

The belting stopped and he rubbed my bottom before going to his wardrobe.

I knew why and it was confirmed as he walked back, whoosh.

I pulled another pillow down and went over to make my bottom higher.

He explained the belting was for my absolute contempt to his word, he was so right.

He said i was being caned for disrespecting his decision that i was not well enough to be on show and what would have happened had i been ill at someone else's home?

Again he was right.

Only 5 but with the intermediate cane, it was like being caned with a brush handle.

I lay there and expected a make-up fucking but was left over the pillows.

He finished dressing and i heard his aftershave spray through my tears and sobs.

He said he would be latish home and i had to be in bed by 9.00, but in a guest room as he may have a bid accepted for girl for the night, also i had not to be late in to wake him up in the morning, and knock and wait to be called in.

He kissed the back of my head and he left and my tears exploded again.

I cried myself to sleep and did not hear my mum come in, up and into our bedroom, the door opening woke me.

I was in the same position and told her why and what was said.

She asked what i had to say for myself, i could not speak.

She went to the back of the bedroom door and removed the bedroom belt, pulled out the pillows from below me.

She said this may loosen my tongue and belted the crown of my white bottom Marc had left and a few across my back.

She stopped, hung the belt back up and run a bath.

I was bathed and gently dried and taken back to sit on my mum`s knee as she cuddled and hugged me.

She brought me round and i finally got out how i could not answer her as it hurt me so much how wrong i was.

It was not contempt but shock and disappointment.

She stopped with me a couple of hours and as she left, she said she would tell my father and expect a visit next week, he had not brought me up to be a cheeky, self-centred and disrespectful girl.

She said it would be late in the week to let my cane stripes heal before she was sure he would give me more.

I went straight to bed, not my bed but a spare one we had for visitors, I just lay awake.

It was 11.10 and i heard our front door open and close and 2 lots of footsteps up the stairs, on the landing and into our bedroom and the door closing.

I was so relieved Sir was home safe and well, regardless of circumstances.

6.55 My alarm said pee time and at 6.59 i knocked on our bedroom door and waited.

I knocked again and a girl`s voice called wait.

I sat with my back to the door, only a minute or so and she called to go in.

I climbed beside Sir and began to wank his already stiff cock but not to a cum.

He moved his pillows to the middle of the bed and i climbed up.

He explained to her it was Sunday and my maintenance and she replied hers was when she was taken back home after church.

I stretched my hands forward and clasped my hands tightly together so as not to try and touch my bottom, as the first whoosh landed she put her hands on mine and held them tight.

I was soon in tears and it was soon over, just 5 cane stripes nearer my waist than sit spot but still so painful.

I was allowed to settle the he sat me up and knelt beside me, his cock drooping, i soon had his cock stiff again.

He told me to get his new slave ready then slip his cock into the slave`s slit.

I fingered her a little and squeezed her clit, she was ready and i put him gently in and was sent to the corner but facing them not the wall.

I was called back almost immediately and lent over her back and spanked, i had not put my arms behind my back.

From the corner i watched him fucking her on her back, spun over for doggy and her squeals then up her bum to finish, boy did she love anal, she howled.

Her shagging was over and i was called to clean them up and then shower them.

I used my tongue to alternate between pussy and cock.

He turned to face her and i obliged by putting him up her again and sat on my knees waiting to finish cleaning them when they had finished.

I stood and shivered as she dried him but soon warmed up as she went over his knee to be spank dried, his big red hand prints on her bottom sure made me cum a few times.

She was taken to our bed and over my pillows, he intimated to me to get the bedroom belt.

I passed it to him and he belted her bottom with the open belt.

Her bottom had already given away the secrets of her Masters discipline, she was stripped from the back of her knees to her neck with varying fading stripes.

She got 20 and i was given the belt back to hang up.

She was told to lay on her back and show us how slaves masturbate.

She took little time in her quest.

Sir lowered me to his knees and i wanked him with my mouth until we all cum.

He gave her one of my gowns and i was sent down naked to make some breakfast, i smiled as i left them, i must have looked like a zebra from behind.

I made toast, with homemade jam and marmalade, from mum, and i percolated some coffee beans.

Beep Beep, it was a message from my Father, short and to the point, Attitude Adjustment, my office 1.30 Thursday.

We chatted, i knew her of course she was in the class below me and she was the partner of one of Marc`s mates.

It was almost church time and Marc removed her gown and knelt her down and i was beckoned to stand next to him.

He dangled his cock into her mouth and placed her hand on my pussy.

She got us both ready and Sir sat me on the table and she slid him into me.

She was told to get onto the table and i was pushed back.

She sat on my face and they took a nipple and tit each.

Was i actually in heaven, if not, so very close?

We all went to our bedroom to shower and dress for church and arrived at church 10 minutes before the service started and Sir handed his auction win back to Toby, her partner.

Pastor Michael stood at his Eagle headed lectern and delivered his sermon on, sharing, wow.

After the church service Pastor Michael spoke to me and Marc, perhaps a visit next Thursday for sara Marc. I put my hand up and our Pastor acknowledged, i said i had to go to my fathers on Thursday, he said no problem, then the Tuesday after, Covid allowing.

We drove to his parents for brunch and left about 1.30

In the car home i was wondering what would happen, the hard pews and again hard chairs at his parents almost had me going out of my mind.

Just before we arrived back home i got my instructions, upstairs and dress in the maid`s outfit he got me for hostessing, he intended to fuck me in as many rooms as he could manage at one sitting and in all areas his cock would fit.

Not a word was ever spoken about the previous night and morning, then again, why should it?

In case I do not add another part to this I visited my father office and the Pastor's office at the allotted time, and was duly dealt with.