Missed Mortgage Payments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the bedroom Ed shed the rest of his clothing and she invited him to join her on the bed. I had followed them into the bedroom and took a seat in a chair at the foot of the bed, because I had promised I would not leave her alone with him. As they lay on the bed facing each other and exploring each other's bodies she asked him how he wanted her. He answered by rolling onto his back and had her straddle him.

He told her that with her being on top she could control how deep he penetrated her and she could control the pace. As I watched them my thoughts were "now my prim and proper wife is going to get fucked". He grasped his cock to guide it and had her lower herself onto it. As the head entered her she flinched and let out a little whimper and stopped. Ed told her to just hold still to get accustomed to his size and she did as she was told. After a moment he put his hands on her hips and slowly lowered her onto his cock till he was most of the way in. As he lowered her hips and his cock slid into her a quiet moan escaped her lips and again he had her stop to become accustomed to his girth.

She slowly began to rock her hips back and forth easing him in and out but not going nearly all the way in. As she got used to his size she picked up the pace and began thrusting harder and deeper. After a while he told her I think your husband is enjoying this as much as we are. I smiled as they both looked my way. He was right, I had never been so turned on as I was at that moment watching his big cock going in and out of her. I was only about five feet away and I could see her pussy was stretched to accommodate his girth. He was much thicker than she had ever had but it looked like she was enjoying him.

I think Ed was getting a little bored so he had her turn so she was facing away from him and facing me in a squatting position and lowered herself back down on his cock. Now he began thrusting into her from below as I watched from just a few feet away. He reached from behind her and started playing with her breasts again, kneading her flesh and gently pulling her nipples. She placed her hands over his and helped him pull and pinch her nipples, he took the hint and began pulling and pinching them harder and her moaning became louder. After about ten minutes she told him her legs were getting tired and asked if they could change positions.

He answered by helping her off him, getting up out of the bed and grabbing her ankles and playfully pulling her to the edge of the bed. With him standing and her on her back he pulled her ass to the bottom edge of the bed, lifted her legs and slid a pillow under her ass. He grasped both of her ankles and spread her legs far apart and pushed them forward, then positioned himself between them and started rubbing the head of his still very erect cock up and down her now wet slit.

I thought here is my wife, legs spread wide, so open and exposed for another man's cock. He asked her if she was ready to get fucked deep and my wife answered with a meek whisper I guess so but please be slow and gentle. He said that's why he liked this position because he can control depth and pace, but said he would start off easy.

With that said he pushed the head of his cock all the way into her as she winced. He told her not to fight it and to relax. He began a slow gentle rhythm pushing all the way in, and almost all the way out. As she got used to his length he began to thrust harder and deeper until he was going all the way in. She would let out a gasp as he hit bottom on every thrust but her nipples were hard and protruding so I knew she was enjoying it. He told her he hadn't fucked many women that could take his big cock like she was doing. His thrusts were now shaking the bed as his groin was slapping hard against her pussy with every thrust. From the moaning sounds she was making I thought she was about to come.

Ed was sweating with his eyes closed and grunting with each thrust as he pounded her pussy. With one hard lunge he buried himself in her and let out a moan as he came deep in her pussy That put her over the top and she moaned very loud and had a shuddering orgasm herself. After a few moments he slowly slipped his cock from her, placed her legs on the floor and sat on the bed. Only three feet from her, with her legs still spread I could see her pussy was gaped open as if his cock were still in her. It was bright red and his creamy cum ran out of it in what seemed like a steady flow. He must have deposited quite a load in her pussy. Gail just laid there, I think she was too tired to even close her legs.

As Ed began to get dressed she laid on the bed, still with her legs spread as she had nothing to hide from him now. He said he must get back to work and pull some strings to get our mortgage current. He bent over, thanked her, took her face in his hands and for the first time kissed her on the lips and said goodbye. I walked him to the door, he thanked me and said I will get you a statement that shows you are up to date on your loan. And he left.

When I went back to the bedroom Gail was still laying on the bed no doubt exhausted, legs spread with cum leaking from her pussy into a puddle on the sheets. I said I love you and she responded I love you too. I asked if she was ok and she said she would be better if I got in bed and held her. So I stripped and slipped into bed and wrapped my arms around her. We didn't talk for a while, just held each other and kissed softly.

I asked her if she was really alright and she said yes she would be, if I could forgive her for cheating and enjoying it. I told her she would have to earn my forgiveness and if she was up to it she could start the process right now. With a smile she asked if I had noticed the size of Ed's cock and that she was pretty sore because he had really pounded her hard. Harder she said than I had ever fucked her. I told her if she could fuck that big cock of his for an hour she could handle mine for a little while longer.

I wanted her in the same position as Ed had fucked her so I grabbed her ankles and slid her ass back to the edge of the bed. I lifted her legs and a pillow went back under her ass, I spread her legs wide and held them by her ankles, pushed them toward her shoulders just as Ed had done and plunged my rock hard cock hard into her still cum filled pussy. A loud moan escaped her lips as I plunged inside her. I was amazed at how tight she was, considering how much Ed had stretched her and I told her so. She told me it made her feel good that he said not many women could take his cock like she did.

As I started to give her pussy the second pounding in as many hours I told her she was really tight and she explained she was sore and swollen and would I please go easy on her. I told her if I was to forgive her she would have to give me what she had given him.. Because I was so turned on it only took me a few minutes before I had the most explosive orgasm of my life and my sperm joined Ed's in her pussy. I slowly pulled my cock from her and lay down beside her. We again cuddled and whispered I love you too each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Within a couple days our mortgage statement arrived in the mail and I was much relieved to see that we were currently up to date on our loan. We didn't really discuss the experience we had with Ed very much, only when we wanted an extra boost in the bedroom. Surprisingly we never heard from Ed again and until now we never told anyone about Gail's dancing and fucking him. We didn't repeat anything like that for a year or so, but then her Belly Dancing came to the forefront again. But that's a whole new story.

12