All Comments on 'Missed Mortgage Payments'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Positive start. Whether fictional or factual I'd enjoy reading about Gail in nc/reluc situations without husband. Your story prompted my recall of Xamphos's "Hard Times". Unfortunately he issued no sequels. Looking forward to reading yours. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You missed out the cuckold tag. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!!! Had l been the mortgage man your wife would definitely have had her first threescore with a DP thrown in as well.

OffTheLeashOffTheLeashalmost 3 years ago

Very nice, this has room to continue.

albert1eralbert1eralmost 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to reading some more of your work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Well told.

Hawt. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice!

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 3 years ago

If I'd have thought of this I could've done a little bit of this when we were behind once. Seriously, this story is AWESOME!

TelmccanTelmccanalmost 3 years ago

Very good, apart from "I think Ed was getting a little bored" WTF!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years ago

Nice story! Thanks very much for leaving out all the usual humiliation, degradation, and cum lapping crap that's usually found in cuck stories.

Also thanks for not having the wife dump her husband because she got to try a bigger cock. That bit is the definition of "tired."

Well done!

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

I don't think this part od Dave Ramsey's baby steps for getting out of debt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, Gail is one hott fuck. If I was Ed I'd be calling for some more of her sweet pussy and ass.

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

Well written, I like how to developed the conflict and then how it was slowly resolved. The descriptions of everything were excellent. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Gail loved to fuck that big cock and Ed came back more than a few time's to fuck that little pussy, without her husband knowing of course! Although she knew he wanted her to!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story! Very similar to my wife's first extramarital fuck, which she said she could never do!! It was really a good fuck for her and i enjoyed it also! Total surprise for both of us!

63luckyman63luckymanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, I would love to hear your story. Please send a message.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Good story so far. I wonder what's next since Ed seems to be continually moving the goal posts. Next chapter should maybe have her husband joining in. Possibly a DP or something . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Make it more interesting and bring another woman into the story and become a full blown swinging couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES