Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife Gail tells of reluctant use of her body.
3.1k words
4.49
36.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the first two chapters of our story I recommend you read them first, as this is a continuation of my Wife Gail's reluctant use of her body. This chapter is told by her because for the most part, I was not present.

I am Gail, Danny's wife. He narrated the first two chapters of our story because he was present for practically all of it. I will tell you about this one because he was not present for most of what happened.

A few months ago Danny was laid off from his job and unemployment was just not paying our obligations. I am a Belly Dancer and have danced at a couple of bachelorette parties in the past and received very little pay. When the recession hit and Danny lost his job, I inquired with my talent agent about other work and she offered a gig dancing and stripping at a bachelor party. The pay was great but I would have to strip nude before a room full of horny, half drunk men. We decided to take the offer and do one party to try it as we really needed the money. Danny would be there for support and to keep an eye on the men.

The party was great. I was a hit with all the men and made a lot of much needed money. It did my self esteem worlds of good and I really enjoyed all the attention and compliments. Afterward in bed with Danny and talking about all the men who fondled my nude body was a tremendous turn on for both of us. Danny is special, I don't think many husband's would enjoy other men looking at and fondling their wife's body. I must say all of it was a turn on for me.

It had been 3 weeks since we did the bachelor party, we had spent most of the money catching up on bills, and I hadn't heard from Kathy, my agent, about any new dancing jobs. I was about to call her when I got a call from one of the guys that attended the last party.

The man's name was Jerry and he asked me if I would be interested in doing a party for him and I said sure. I remembered him and he had been a gentleman. He then explained that the dance would be just for him, a private party, no one else would be there, and he wanted me to come alone, without Danny. When I told him I didn't do parties without Danny, he offered the same pay and a nice tip if I would consider his offer. I told him I would discuss it with my husband.

Danny didn't like the idea of me dancing for Jerry by myself, but I told him he was a gentleman and had treated me with respect at the bachelor party. I really wanted to do this one, even if I had to do it alone, so I pushed Danny to let me. He finally gave in like he always does, so I called Jerry back and set up a date at his apartment for Saturday evening at eight.

When I got off the phone with him I was ready to squeal with delight. Just thinking about stripping for Jerry turned me on and made me wet between the legs. He was about 40, tall, with a muscular build and very good looking. Danny would only agree if he dropped me off and waited in the car in the parking lot while I performed.

Late Saturday afternoon I was so excited, I couldn't wait as I showered and gathered my costume for the evening. I had chosen a black bra, white ribbon skirt, and a black G-string, I wouldn't bother wearing the sequined belt. I finished applying my makeup and was ready to leave on time to make it to Jerry's place by eight. I wore a short denim skirt, a low cut spaghetti strap tank top, without a bra, and sandals.

We arrived at Jerry's luxury apartment building just before eight. I grabbed my bag from the back seat, kissed Danny goodbye, told him I loved him, thanked him for letting me do this, and headed to the main entrance. I found the elevators and rode to the 14th floor.

I rang the buzzer and Jerry answered the door and invited me in with a hug. He looked better than I remembered, handsome, tall and very muscular. He was dressed in a Tee-shirt, shorts and was barefoot. The apartment was beautiful, new and sleek. He offered me something to drink and we sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes before I asked where I could change clothing. As he showed me to the bedroom I handed him the cassette tape with my music, then told him I would let him know when I was ready, so he could start the music.

I closed the door to the bedroom and began changing into my costume. As I slipped the bra on I noticed my nipples were hard already and I could feel my lips down below starting to get moist. When I had finished dressing I took a deep breath, cracked the door and let Jerry know I was ready. When I heard the music begin I took another deep breath and danced into the room.

Jerry was sitting on the couch, smiling as I danced. He never took his eyes off me and I smiled and returned my gaze to him. The first number was a traditional Belly Dance and that's what I did, never getting too close to him as we looked into each other's eyes. When the music stopped he paused the cassette and I sat near him on the couch. He complimented on my dancing, my costume, and my looks as I smiled and blushed. After just a few minutes he again started the music, and I began to dance again.

This number was much more sensual than the last one and I danced slower and closer to him. I untied the ribbon skirt and let it drop and kicked it away. Now Jerry's eyes were on my bare bottom when I turned away from him. I could now make out the bulge in his shorts and it made me feel good that I could have that effect without him even touching me. Now I danced much slower and closer to him, trying to arouse him more than he already was. Slowly I swayed my bottom just out of his reach, but he moved forward on the couch so he could touch my butt. I let him caress me there, not moving away because it felt so good.

I turned around and straddled his legs, still standing, I bent forward and put my hands on his strong shoulders, my breasts inches from his face. His hands were now on my butt again while his lips kissed the exposed part of my breasts. I pushed away from his shoulders and reached behind my back and unclasped my bra strap. I let it fall to the floor then put my hands back on his shoulders and he gently began to kiss my breasts, taking a hard nipple into his mouth. By now I think I was as turned on as he was, I could feel the wetness between my legs.

I pushed away from Jerry and turned away from him and gently sat on his lap. I could feel his erection on my bare butt through his shorts. He reached around me and took both bare breasts in his hands, he gently caressed them and took my nipples between his strong fingers as I slowly ground my butt on his erect penis. We stayed in that position for at least five minutes, both enjoying the pleasure we gave each other. I broke away, stood, faced him and oh so slowly pushed my G-string to the floor and kicked it away.

Danny had me agree that this was to be only a dance for Jerry, and nothing else because he would not be present. But I was so attracted to Jerry, and he was so nice and gentle and sexy, I was afraid that things may go farther. I didn't want to do anything that Danny didn't know about and approve of, but I was so turned on I couldn't help myself.

I took both of Jerry's hands and had him stand, while I knelt down and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, unzipped his fly and slid his shorts and boxers to the floor. His erect penis was now inches from my face, as I began to stroke it and kiss the head. He was so thick the tips of my fingers didn't touch as they encircled his girth, they were just not long enough. He was much thicker and at least three inches longer than Danny and I wondered how good he would feel inside me. I managed to take the head into my mouth, but there was no way I could take the whole length, maybe half at the most. As I sucked him he seemed to grow even thicker and longer. After just a few minutes my jaw was hurting and I had to stop, so I playfully pushed him back on the couch, straddled his legs and sat on his lap facing him.

The base of his erection was now rubbing against my sex while the tip was against my belly. I started to kiss his lips and it turned into a full blown open mouth kiss, while his hands roamed my body and my fingers found his penis again. His touch was like fire on my naked flesh, as his hands roamed from my breasts, to my bottom and then to my sex. He was oh so gentle as he rubbed circles on my clit before slipping a finger inside me. He told me he wanted to do that from the moment he saw me at the bachelor party. We kissed and fondled each other for a long time. I was so hot that I knew I would do anything he asked, even if I hadn't discussed it with Danny. Maybe I would just not tell him.

I didn't have to wait long as Jerry picked me up in his strong arms, I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on. He spun around and sat me on the couch, pulled my legs until my butt was on the edge, spread my legs even farther and again went back to work on my sex. Jerry used his fingers, lips and tongue to full advantage and soon I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm as he sucked my clit between his lips. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down the crack of my butt. When the fingers of his other hand pinched my nipple the orgasm began. I had no thoughts of Danny now, I just wanted Jerry inside me so I told him so.

He quickly changed positions with his knees now on the floor he pushed my knees to my shoulders. My legs were now spread wide, so open and vulnerable was the position he had put me in, but I submitted to whatever he wanted. He was rubbing his manhood up and down my lips and slit, with one hand, while holding my legs with the other, then slowly pushed all the way inside of me. Once in, he was stationary for a minute. I had never felt so stretched and full, or ever had that feeling so deep inside of me. Jerry began to thrust slowly all the way in and all the way out. I was so hot that it only took a few minutes before I felt the beginning of another orgasm.

He started to thrust faster now with more force, I could feel and hear his pelvis slap against my sex with each thrust. As he increased the pace and force of his thrusts he said he loved the fact that I was married, another man's wife, forbidden fruit, and that he loved fucking me. He asked if I would tell my husband that I got fucked, or just danced for him. I told him I didn't know what I would tell Danny. With that Jerry now increased the force, shaking my whole body as he pounded into me. He cried out I'm going to come, and with one last hard, deep lunge he stilled and filled me with spurt after spurt of his seamen. When I felt the first hot jet of his cum inside me my own orgasm began, and I had wave after wave hit me.

As we lay tangled up on the couch, trying to catch our breath I asked him to please move because he was quite heavy. He apologized and moved beside me and asked if that was better. I assured him with a laugh that it was, and now I could breathe. When he pulled out of me I could feel his seamen mixed with my own juices seeping out and running down my butt crack forming a puddle on the leather couch. I asked if he enjoyed the dance and he smiled and told me that it had been one of the most satisfying evenings of his life. Jerry then asked if I had enjoyed it myself and I told him it was way up near the top of my list also.

I glanced at the wall clock and was shocked to see it was past 9:30. I had left Danny a few minutes before eight. I told Jerry that I had to get moving, as Danny was waiting for me. I went to the bathroom to clean up a little and straighten my hair and makeup. In the bedroom I put on my street clothes and gathered my costume, all the while wondering what I would say to Danny. When I went back to the living room Jerry handed me an envelope and I thanked him. He said no, thank you for a wonderful time. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out.

On the way to the elevators, and alone on the long ride down I worried about what I would say to Danny. I had never kept anything from him except the missed mortgage payments, and that didn't turn out good. Well maybe not too bad I thought with a smile. As I went through the lobby and out to the parking lot I decided to tell him the truth, but not till we were home in bed. He will no doubt take the news that I had cheated on him better while we are having sex.

By the time I reached the car it was almost 10:00, two hours he had been patiently waiting. I got in, put my bag in the back seat, kissed him and told him I loved him, and he said he loved me and asked if I was ok since it had taken so long. I assured him I was fine, and during the trip home it was mostly just small talk. My mind was going over how Danny would react to my infidelity, would he be furious, would he just be mad at me, or would he take it in stride. I was really hoping for the latter.

Once home we quickly went to bed, as it was late. I didn't bother with pajamas because I knew Danny would want to make love, or rather I hoped he would want to make love after I told him what had happened. He kissed me tenderly, and because this had been the first time without him, he asked how it went. I told him all about the dance, then how I had slid Jerry's shorts down and taken him in my mouth. Thankfully it turned him on and when his fingers slipped inside me, he said with a smile it feels like you did a lot more than take him in your mouth.

I had never felt so relieved in my life. This man that I loved so much was taking my infidelity in stride and wasn't mad, in fact I think he was enjoying it. He asked for and I repeated every single intimate detail of what happened, from the moment I walked into the apartment until I left. We made love like it was the first time. At first loving and gentle, then hard and furious. When we were finally finished and exhausted, Danny looked me in the eyes and asked me if I had really enjoyed my evening. I reluctantly told him that yes, yes I had enjoyed it immensely.

While still looking into my eyes he sternly told me that while he had waited in the car for two hours, I had broken all the rules we had established before the date. He continued that when I had sex with the mortgage guy, it was because losing the house was at stake, this was completely different, this I did just for my own pleasure. He said he was tired and he was sure I was tired too, from all the fun I had cheating on him, and we would deal with this in the morning. With that he turned over and soon was asleep.

As I lay awake, not able to fall asleep my mind raced. Once again Danny was right, as he usually was, I had cheated for my own pleasure. As he lay next to me softly sleeping I cried myself to sleep, eventually.

The next morning at the kitchen table Danny wanted to talk about my date. I would rather we talked in bed during sex as I then had the advantage, but no, he wanted to talk here and now. He told me that when we started this whole thing it was to save our house, and then the stripping, with him present, was to supplement our meager income, while he was laid off from his job, and now I was doing it just for my own pleasure. He admitted that all of it did turn him on, but maybe I was going too far. I apologized and told him I was swept away in the moment and I did let things go too far.

What I didn't tell him was that I loved all the compliments, all the affection, being the center of attention and of course all the sex and the thrill of being with someone new. I knew I had to find a way to let Danny share the feelings I had.

By that afternoon Danny was his usual happy self and life went on until a few weeks later, when I received a call from Kathy, my agent. But that's another story for another time.

Thanks for reading our story. We look forward to your comments and messages so don't be bashful, let us know what you think.