All Comments on 'Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 03'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 3 rates a 3 by itself, as I consider it to be an average sex-capade. It does, however, have the start of an excellent series IF you sluttify the wife into a prostitute. The call from her agent could send her to a party, with drugs, which she partakes and find she is instantly addicted to the dark side. Cocaine makes her feel invincible and the variety of sex and heavy money sucks her into the lifestyle. Her husband either pimps her or leaves.

Time4astoryTime4astoryalmost 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying your writing and this story. It has a nice flow and pace and unlike a lot of stories on this site, only a couple of minor spelling mistakes - Gail being filled with seamen rather than semen did make me laugh though. Perhaps there's not that much difference at the end of the day!

I also like the fact that I'm not entirely sure whether this is fictional as I assume, or a true confession and shows that the characters and situation are believable. Keep it up.

I think reluctance stories and situations that are more complex than boy meets girl are probably my favourite as quite a few of my own experiences have been like that (though I've not had a situation like this one) so I identify with them.

For me there's nothing more thrilling than when some gorgeous girl, who's frustratingly seemed to be in two minds about what she wants from me, has given into her desires. For some reason it's often been the ones I thought I had the least chance with that have actually done so which has made the experience even more memorable. Perhaps I should write some of these down myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is that a reluctant story even she seems all too eager to fuck any and everyone? Even the husband is happy with her cheating on him even though he supposedly didn't agree to sex

ThomasLordThomasLordover 2 years ago

This series gets better as it goes along. The story line is evolving and the writing gets better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gail is quite the little fuck toy.

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

I was concerned about the change in point of view with this story, but you handled it well. I liked hearing about how she felt empowered. Well done!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

At this pint in the series and since there has never been any actual reluctance on anyone's part, I believe that this story would be better placed in the Loving Wife category . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An excellent and well written story. I don't think that it belongs in the Non-consent category and probably chapter 2 should not have been either. She is definitely consenting to everything that is going on. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wonder what the consequences of her breaking the rules were. He said that they would deal with it in the morning but nothing is said about what happened although they discussed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.