Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 05

Story Info
Gail's venture into sex for money.
3.2k words
4.57
23k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Danny and Gail's story. The reluctant use of Gail's body. If you have not read the previous stories I recommend you read them first. Thank you and enjoy.

A couple of weeks after Gail had danced for Jerry at his apartment, but before the bachelor party that she and Tina would both do, another one of the men who attended the first bachelor party called. His name was Rick and he wondered if she would be interested in performing a similar dance for him, as she did for Jerry. From this point on Gail will tell the story.

While I was talking on the phone with Rick he mentioned that Jerry just loved the dance I did for him and he had told Rick all about it. He also wanted a personal performance, without Danny being there, and wanted me to be there a lot longer, maybe 4 hours. Rick explained he wanted to take me to dinner at a nice restaurant and then go back to his place for some fun. The amount of money he quoted was twice what Jerry had given me, but I told him I would have to discuss it with Danny first.

I told Danny about Rick's offer of dinner and dancing for him, and just as I thought, Danny was not too keen on me going alone or staying 4 hours. I reminded him that we had little money coming in, except for what I was able to earn. The two girl party was still almost two weeks away and we could use the money. I really wanted to go on this date with Rick, as I thought it would be a lot of fun. Since Danny had lost his job and money was tight, we were being careful with our expenditures. There was not much left in the budget for fun things and I was sure this date would be fun.

Again I knew the best time to talk Danny into it was at night in the bedroom. During sex that evening I brought up the fact that after my date with Jerry, we were both so hot and horny that we had sex all night. He mentioned that after my date with Jerry he assumed I would do more than strip for Rick. He was probably right so I dropped the subject for now.

Two days later the alternator in the car had to be replaced and that took the last of the money I had earned from my date with Jerry. That night in bed I pleaded with Danny to reconsider the date with Rick, as we really needed the money. When he finally gave me his blessing my face broke into a smile, it's a good thing the room was dark so he couldn't see it.

I couldn't wait to call Rick the next day and confirm the date. After talking to Rick I hung up the phone and our date was all set, I would be at his apartment at seven Saturday evening. I couldn't wait.

I assumed my date with Rick would lead to sex, so I wanted to make sure Danny was good with that, if it happened. Since I had had sex with Jerry after dancing for him, and Danny was upset about it, I needed to get his blessing. Again the best time to broach the subject was in bed during sex, so that night I reminded him of our afternoon threesome with Tina, and asked Danny point blank, is it ok to have sex on my date. Again no answer from Danny.

The week dragged by slowly but finally Saturday arrived and I spent the afternoon getting ready. I showered, shaved my legs, shaved my privates, did my hair, makeup and dressed for a fun evening. I wore a short, black, low cut cocktail dress, open toed sandals with two inch heels, no bra and black string bikini panties. I packed my bag with the Belly Dance costume and was ready to head to Rick's place. I would drive myself as Danny stayed home to watch the kids.

Before I left, Danny took me into our bedroom and put his arms around me. He kissed me gently, told me how beautiful I looked and told me he loved me. He said that I could do whatever I thought I needed or wanted to do on my date. He told me to have fun but to come home to him at the end of the evening.

As I nervously drove, the excitement in me was building as I looked forward to the evening ahead. I was so glad that Danny had given me his blessing to have fun, and I took that to mean I could have sex if I wanted to. I parked the car right on time, entered the high rise apartment complex, found the elevators and rode to Rick's floor. Before ringing the buzzer I checked my makeup and took a deep breath. Rick answered the door with a smile and a hug, and I immediately relaxed as he asked me in.

Rick was mid 30's, about 5"9 tall, maybe 170# blonde hair, blue eyes and very handsome. He was dressed in dark slacks, a white dress shirt and dark blue jacket, no tie. He said we must be going because he had reservations at an upscale restaurant and didn't want to be late. I took his arm on the elevator ride down, through the lobby and across the parking lot. At the car he opened the passenger door and helped me in. As I slipped into the seat, my short dress rode up my thighs to my panties, and I caught him peeking at them with a smile, and I smiled back.

The restaurant was beautiful and we had a secluded table in a back dimly lit corner. Dinner was fabulous and I even had a couple glasses of wine. Rick was a complete gentleman throughout dinner, as we smiled and I laughed at his witty jokes. On the ride back to his place he told me I needn't dance for him when we got back to his apartment, as he wanted to explore my charms at a much closer distance. I just smiled and agreed.

As we entered his apartment he removed his jacket and put some slow soulful music on the stereo. We sat close together on the couch and soon we were deep French kissing. Rick was an excellent kisser, his tongue darted in and out of my mouth like he was making love to it. His hands roamed my body and I suggested we get more comfortable, so he stood, took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

We continued kissing in the bedroom, and while still standing I unbuttoned his shirt as his hands roamed my backside, I broke the kiss to free him of his shirt, then ran my fingers over his chest and kissed and licked his nipples. I then knelt in front of him and untied his shoes, he kicked them off and I pulled off his socks. His belt came loose, then the button and zipper, and his slacks hit the floor, followed by his boxers. With his penis at eye level I smiled and took it in my hands while looking it over. It appeared to be about average girth and about 6" in length. That was about Danny's size and he never failed to satisfy me with his.

I stood and asked Rick to unzip my dress and he helped me out of it. He commented that my breasts were beautiful, very perky and that he was happy to see that I hadn't worn a bra, because it had been easy for him to keep sneaking peeks at my breasts during dinner. We laughed as I slipped my panties off and I pushed him down on the bed, joined him and the kissing resumed.

Laying next to him, the kissing continued, while his hands and fingers explored my naked flesh. He started with my breasts, kissing and fondling them, then pulling and pinching my nipples until they were hard and sensitive. The more he played with them the hotter I got. I could feel the wetness between my legs. Rick then kissed his way down my stomach to my shaved sex. He gently opened my legs and began running his fingers over my slit, lips and clit. Soon the fingers of one hand were joined by his lips and tongue, while his other hand returned to tease my hard nipples.

The twinges of an orgasm were beginning to build, and as my fingers knotted into his hair as I guided him to the spot that would take me over the top. I coached him as he pushed one then two fingers into me and I came very forcefully and pulled his head into me and tightened my thighs against his face. As the waves of orgasm subsided I released the pressure on Rick's head and apologized as he laughed. I told him I owed him for that one and he said as soon as I caught my breath he wanted to collect.

I had him roll onto his back and I took his penis in my mouth, while positioning myself so that I could look into his eyes. As I stroked his manhood I kissed the tip then took him as far into my mouth as I could. Rick was very hard and his breathing was labored as I pleasured him. He told me to go easy as he didn't want to come too soon, and that he wanted to cum inside me. I took him out of my mouth and told him it's early we have time and to go ahead, that I wanted him to cum in my mouth, and in my sex.

I took him back in my mouth and really started to pick up the pace. After just a few minutes his body tensed and I pushed my lips to the base of his penis until I could feel him in my throat. As I stared into his eyes I felt the first hot spurt of cum on my throat as Rick moaned and filled my mouth and throat with his sperm. I swallowed most of it but some leaked out and ran down my chin. I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up and rinse my mouth. I brought back a damp washcloth and cleaned Rick's penis also. He tried to apologize for coming in my mouth, and said he seldom does that, but I told him no apology was needed, I liked it.

As we lay in each other's arms and talked, Rick told me that being with a married woman, especially a beautiful married woman was such a turn on for him. It was always a fantasy of his and now it has come true. I loved hearing such sweet words from him, they gave my ego a big boost. Rick began to get hard again, with a little help from my fingers, and soon we were making out like two teenagers.

I climbed on top and I was so wet, and he was so hard that he slid all the way in. He was the perfect size for me and soon I was bouncing hard on his penis. After ten minutes of riding him my knees were failing me so we rolled over without separating, and he started to thrust easily into me until he got tired of this position. As we looked into each other's eyes he slipped out and told me to roll over on all fours and then he slid right back in. With my butt high in the air and my cheeks spread he started to finger my anus. It felt so naughty as I had never done any anal play, but it made me wetter and more turned on.

Using my own juices for lube Rick gently slipped a finger into my backdoor. I could feel another orgasm approaching as he slid his finger all the way into my butt while he continued to slowly thrust in and out of my sex. When he pushed a second finger into me my orgasm exploded like I had never felt before. I came so hard with his fingers in my butt that I collapsed face down on the bed and his penis and fingers slipped out of me, and I felt so empty.

After giving me a moment to calm down he rolled me onto my back, lifted me legs and slipped a pillow under my butt. He then produced a tube of lube from the night stand, pushed my knees to my shoulders and began working the lube into my anus with his finger. I have never felt so open, exposed, vulnerable, and submissive to anyone as I did with Rick at that time. I told Rick that I had never done anal and asked would he please be slow and gentle. He answered by slipping a second finger into me and promised he would not hurt me.

Rick positioned himself between my legs, applied lube to his penis and gently pushed against my forbidden back door. I felt a jab of pain as my sphincter muscle expanded, and for the first time was violated there. He slowly pushed in until he was deep inside me, then stilled to allow me to adjust to this new found stimulation. Rick had taken my anal virginity. The pain subsided quickly, but the fullness and pleasure remained. Now Rick began to slowly thrust in and out and I would never have thought that anal sex could feel so good and be so intense.

I soon began to feel the familiar signs of another orgasm building inside me. After just a few minutes Rick began to pound me harder, he grasped my hips and moaned that he was going to cum. I answered for him to cum in me, as I wanted to feel him cum deep inside my butt, and with a loud moan Rick started to cum. I could feel every spurt deep inside me and that made me cum immediately with the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

We were both exhausted and lay on the bed panting. It must have been five minutes before either of us said a word and then we both smiled and we both laughed an exhausted laugh. As we lay there Rick asked me about my marriage, and how Danny dealt with my infidelity. I told him that Danny was a special man, and loved me dearly and that I loved him. I explained that Danny only wanted me to be happy.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand to see it was after eleven and told him that this married woman needed to get home to her husband. I drug my tired and well screwed butt from the bed and began to dress. I gathered my purse and my unused costume bag as Rick got up and dressed in only a pair of shorts and handed me an envelope. I thanked him as he walked me to the door, I gave him a hug and a kiss and left.

On the drive home, in my mind I went over the evening. As I drove I could still feel Rick's cum inside of me, and wondered if Danny would notice when I got home. The night was a lot of fun, and yes I had cheated on Danny again, and even though he had given me permission, I felt guilty. Should I tell him about the anal sex, I had never given him that pleasure. I would have to make it up to him one way or another. I thought myself to be a very lucky girl with a loving husband at home, who lets me have nights like tonight.

Wondering if Danny would still be awake as it was after midnight, I walked through the door into the dark house. where I found him lying in bed reading a magazine. I was a little surprised when he smiled and said hi baby how was your night. I told him it was great. I melted when I saw his smile, and told myself that this wonderful man loves me, and I love him and I would do anything in the world for him.

I quickly undressed and crawled into bed with Danny and snuggled up to him as he put an arm around me. He kissed me and said you taste wonderful, but you always do after a date. Even after all the sex I had had this evening, I wanted Danny inside me. I needed to show him how much I loved him and that I belonged to him, and only him. As we kissed my fingers found his penis and he responded to my touch immediately. His hand went to my sex and as his fingers slipped inside me, I knew he could feel my wetness, and how turned on I was.

I broke our kiss and my mouth found his now fully erect penis. As I licked the head Danny groaned and when I took it fully into my mouth another groan escaped his lips. After just a few minutes I couldn't wait any longer so I straddled him and slid him fully into my slippery sex. He moaned again and I began to rock my hips taking him deep inside me. With me riding him he asked how his beautiful whore wife had enjoyed her date.

So I began to tell him all the details, I told him how nice dinner was, and that Rick was a complete gentleman. Then I told him that when we got back to his apartment that we had gone straight to the bedroom and there was no dancing involved. Danny asked if that had been my choice or Ricks, and I told him it was sort of a mutual agreement.

I went on to tell him all the details of how I had taken Rick in my mouth, and how he eventually had cum in my mouth. Then how we had sex in different positions, and how with me on my back Rick had taken my anal virginity, until he had another orgasm deep inside my butt.. As the words left my lips that Rick had cum in my butt, Danny exploded with his own orgasm.

As we lay in bed Danny told me how beautiful I was, and how proud he was to have me as his wife. He told me how he loved to show off my body, and how it boosted his ego, that other men would pay a lot of money to watch me strip and to have sex with me. He said it was the ultimate compliment to him, that I was so desired by other men.

Afterward as I cuddled next to him, I promised myself that I would do something special for this man that I loved. But that is a different story for a different time.

All comments are appreciated and thanks for reading.