All Comments on 'Missed Opportunity'

by Cheyeguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tnabonnetnabonnealmost 5 years ago
Kiss or (get sucked) and don't tell !!

I was not expecting that when I clicked on the story. I kept reading, because I had a similar experience.

Look, I get that your sexual affiliation has changed, and you can claim, immaturity or inexperience at that age, when it happened, that's cool...I don't care if you are bi, gay or otherwise..everyone is entitled to how they are, right? As as a fellow airman, I can tell you, I had a story similar to yours, but my reaction was probably not the story you expect to hear. I was actually almost 8 years in when this incident happened to me...and it really put me off on homosexuality, as I was forced to do something or face dire consequences.

I was single, hung out, like you at the NCO club, got drunk, usually stumbled back to the barracks, or back to one of the girls dorms, trying to chase some ass. I was on a TDY, I wont say where, cause it's insignificant to the event. I ran into a gal, older gal, who helped me get pretty hammered, but she was fun, charming, not bad to look at, and then asked me to go back to her place. I was like, "hell yeah!!" Unknown to me, was, that she was married. I had walked over to the Open Mess from the BAQ, so I didn't have a car. I was pretty drunk, so I probably wouldn't have driven, anyway, but she said she stayed off base in base housing, (should have been a warning ding, there, but drunk was listening) I asked her how far and she said it was a 30-45 minute walk, but she didn't like to walk at night, as a couple of people had gotten mugged. I didn't want to walk, not with that information, so, I asked if we could catch a cab at the gate, which was literally, a couple of blocks from the Open Mess. We did. Got back to her place. Lights were out. She led me straight to her bedroom...and basically ripped my clothes off and we had sex. It was pretty awesome sex. (I can tell that story a different time), Fell asleep in each others exhausted arms and like you, I woke up to the feeling of my dick being sucked...I didn't open my eyes...it was still dark anyway, but I just enjoyed it, I was saying "great", "oh yeah's", "that feels so good" I was getting quite turned on and...it was...pretty nice...you obviously know what I'm talking about.... as you have been giving and receiving them. I went to reach down to put my hands on her head and you know just touch or caress...and the head that i touched was a BALD HEAD....HUH?....and I literally opened my eyes, wide, looked down, my eyes focused, and it was a man sucking my dick, her fucking husband (i didn't know it was her husband at that moment, but found out shortly) was sucking my cock.

I reacted pretty much like you, came up to a sitting position in the bed and starting asking him, "what the fuck, man?" I wasn't gay, or bi, or interested...I was saying something to the affect of "what the fuck?" over and over and he was trying to calm me down. This went back and forth for like a minute or two...and then, he told me to shut the fuck up!! He simply said, "we can do this one of two ways", as he showed me my ID, ( I'm assuming he scooped it out of my wallet ) SSgt. (my last name), I can call the SP's and have you arrested for home invasion and adultery with an officers wife or you can let me finish sucking your dick and you can leave when i'm done.

I tried to argue about, I didn't know she was married. I tried to argue I wasn't into guys. I tried to tell him about not ever having my dick sucked by a man, he then said, "you were enjoying it before you realized it was a guy, so what's the fucking difference...getting sucked is getting sucked". I was thinking, how do I get out of this, but I was completely naked, hell, He was in a pair of shorts and no shirt, but, i didn't know where my clothes were. She (his wife and the awesome fuck from the night before) had left the bed, so I wasn't even sure about where she was or what she was doing...I was in "dire straights" and this guy wanted to suck me off til I nutted.... A lot of scenarios, played out in front of me...but the only one where I wasn't prosecuted or running from the law was.....you guessed it. I let him do it.

I let him suck me off, and I just closed my eyes again, and just tried not to think about him being a man. I thought I'd go soft or lose my hard on, but he sucked dick great. I couldn't help that it stimulated my dick...it was a morning boner from drinking so much the night before. There was nothing for me to do, I just kept thinking...hurry the fuck up and nut and get the fuck out!! I let my mind wonder back to the night before when she sucked me off...and pretended it was her and not him.......

I got dressed as soon as it was over and high tailed it out of there. I was still dumbstruck. I was asking myself it that made me gay. I was asking myself, do I report this guy to our superiors. I did what I did because, I didn't want to get in trouble. I had literally just re-upped like a week earlier. This was an officer, and I was enlisted. Even though I did not go to his home knowingly with a married woman(his wife). How was i going to prove that!! Her word against mine.

I have never had another man suck my dick since and I have never sucked another mans dick.....but if I had to do it all over again, I pretty sure I would still let him do it. It was worth the humiliation, if you want to call it that, as I went on to do 14 more years in servicer...so...I would never have" (been sucked) and told" (kiss and tell)....I'm not sure, given an opportunity or put into a position, that I would be opposed to letting a "man" suck my dick....but I have no interest in pursuing it...or sucking another mans dick. i'm not sure what that make me, other than a little weird, but. Again, don't think it's the ending most would have guessed.

Straight in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay but wrong topic area

Try first times, this isn't really non-consent or reluctant.

bigguy251bigguy251almost 5 years ago
Great story

Exciting and different. I have the feeling that this was based on an actual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCheyeguy@Cheyeguy
A long time erotica fan and a married (closeted) bi-guy. Wife used to like to swing and hopefully will again some day.