All Comments on 'Missed Signals'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Duh??

Something about the ending didn't work at all for me. I understand denial and delayed reaction, but that's not quite what came out.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
He's a moron (His wife is right)

So I don't really care what happens to him. But the ending doesn't add up. She is so mad about him introducing others into their marriage that she won't talk with him for a week and then, all of a sudden, she's off to fuck other guys? If she's decided other guys are OK, why is she still mad? Why not, WOW I never realized I had that in me. You've let the genie out of the bottle honey. You are going to have to share me from now on. But, as I said, he's a moron so the rest of it doesn't matter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think the story line was a bit of a stretch for my imagination

Maybe she just protested a little too much, and to have found out who Dave was, since he was her husband's friend from work.

Good story though, seemed to keep my interest through out, and was a smooth reading story. Thanks

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Snapped my neck again!

Should have seen it coming....but you got me with her indignation, and I fell for it. Good read...now if only Mandy01 will do her thing and take it another chapter or two......

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
and?

and the story goes.... to....

what happen next .... divorce... stay married .... or what

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Nasty, but not in a good way

He's an idiot, his friends are rapists, she's a racist who's become a slut. The world would be better off without them.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
One Of JPB's best efforts!

I loved the twist. The wife going ballistic, and then the fianl slap to the face or was it the3 genitals!

Good job, JPB!

Best regards,

C

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
BAD

NOT JUST BAD, BUT

REALLY, REALLY, FUCKING BAD!

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Same old dog shit!

Keeping em coming JPB.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bob's in the house!!!!!!!!!!

Please let him go home so he can write a real story !! LOL at the story.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Mistake/Discovery/Leave

JPB,

Dimwit thought he was doing her a special thing. It WAS always her fantasy. So, she was pissed at him for doing it...well JPB - a loving wife might still have been upset, would have understood his stupidity and good intentions and maybe fumed for a few days.

She has decided to use him as a security base, house, image and reputation while she now goes out and has a hell of a good time.

Epilogue: He may have been mistaken by her fantasy but he is not mistaken about her new found infidelity and the fact that she plans to cuck him with his friends. How about it, he packs, loads his car up, gets a room for the weekend, Monday he sees a lawyer for a divorce with irreconcilable differences, arranges for a transfer, moves funds, gives a power of attorney to his attorney and leaves. He'll always love the woman he knew, not the new one.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Another old folks story

so I rated it 1*

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Yes, He Really Blew It

However, her turnaround was a bit too much to believe. If he is smart, he won't wait up. As soon as he cancels the credit cards, moves the money and finds a nice motel, he will settle in for a good night's sleep.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Then don't bother coming home

As you don't live here anymore if you walk out that door. Then make good on your words. Pack up all her stuff in garbage bags, change the locks, change the garage door code, cancel the credit cards and be prepared to be at the bank when it open tomorrow morning. AS JPB has written before, possession is 9/10's of the law. She wants to be a slut, let her.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Stupid...BUT

He wrongly concluded what she might like, she did, but she claims she never would do blacks so...!

She did come back to her black rape fantasy repeatedly so what would he think. This guy loved her, trusted her and thought that she would enjoy this - which she did so...

Getting upset at him, her logic made sense and keeping him at bay for a week while she considered how she would/might forgive him was one thing BUT - The note, drinks with Dave and don't wait up...

This guy didn't come across as a cuckold and JPB - you could have added one more paragraph and simply suggested or wrote...

He was/had been totally and monogamously in love with her. He screwed up with good intentions. He was not/is not a cuckold by nature and sadly he would pack some bags, take some important items he needed, move to a Motel for the weekend, go to bank on Monday and see a lawyer...

This guy would leave a note and simply write...Yes I screwed up, meant well but was foolish, hoped you would forgive me and maybe you have but fantasy was one thing, my screw up was one thing but your deciding to cheat either with blacks or whites - doesn't matter, I am not and will not be a cuckold. I'll get a lawyer and file under irreconcialable differences unless you fight me and then I would be forced to protect my honor, my integrity and my manhood and retaliate. For the best of the past, don't call me and just sign the divorce papers when you are served.

I really and truly loved you but not this you...goodbye, live well!

Your ex husband

Thanks Bob, I guess that was more than a paragraph but most of us would ;like your finished endings, even though we disagree a lot. This ending was good, just wanted a touch more.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He was wrong, but now she's a slut so.....

It's time to file for the divorce. And since he knows Dave he has a witness to her cheating. He'll make out just fine in the divorce. And when he files using adultery and lets all her family and friends know what she's doing, things will really be just fine for him.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 9 years ago
didnt like it? thats B.S!

so where is the rest of the story I would like to read about what happened when she got home was there or did he pack up and leave ? is she now a BBC slut now? seems maybe she is so where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ANd the next day he filed for divorce

End to the stupidity of a couple that "talks" everything through. Or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So she didn't like it?

But now she's going to do it again? That doesn't compute. Time to do the standard JPB divorce thingy. Cancel the credit cards and cell phone, close the banks accounts, change the house key and bag her stuff up and throw it in the garage. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay

And don't you bother coming hone.... you no longer live here

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
She's completely right...

Fantasies should remain fantasies, unless you start a conversation about making them real.

The fact of the matter is that he's a moron - any man who willingly give away his wife, for some sort of worthless 'brownie points' is an idiot. I mean, the guy's not even a cuck, yet he acts like one! Just fucking retarded...

That last act, though, made it pretty clear that his marriage is over. It's one thing for Janice to be piss at her husband, even though she had a good time; it's, however, a whole other thing for her to justify actual and continuous infidelity with the same blacks she supposedly is angry about fucking in the first place. The guy's love for his love is seriously irrational, for him to think what he did was smart in any shape or form, but hope, for his sake, that he will not also rational her actually stepping out of the marriage, not only physically, but mentally as well. Don't know what Janice's plan is here, but not talking to your husband while fucking other guys right in front of him will - fuck, HAS - guarantee that you won't be married in a few months... unless you truly married a total moron. Which is still debatable right now.

As always, the lesson here is: if you feel like bringing more people in your relationship than the one person who's in it with you... you probably shouldn't be in said relationship. And those fantasies of theirs... pretty damn fucked up.

Don't understand why it scored so low - it's one of JPB's better cautionary tales.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad

One of the worst JPB stories I've found here.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
PUTTING WEASELS IN THE HEN HOUSE ELIMINATES ONE CHORE

counting the eggs to be gathered, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And those words ended their marriage.

"Don't bother waiting up". Done. Do the usual JPB things. Close out the bank accounts taking all the money. Cancel the credit cards and cell phones. Remove her name from all the insurances. Take everything from the house you want and store it. Find a new place to live or ask for a transfer and move. Without leaving a forwarding address. She can pay for a divorce and use abandonment for a reason. No need to see or talk to her ever again. Done.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Thats one way of getting the dumb bitch out the door.

She had a craving for black cock all a long thats why her fantasy always about black cock. Now she can have all she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a cautionary tale

It was his own damn fault, nobody gets addicted to drugs they never try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Might

He might have misunderstood her,but the note on the table should mean divorce.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018about 4 years ago
Hope it was fish sticks

Hopefully she gets over her funk once she gets done over at Dave and company. Her thoughtfulness and caring are still there somewhere as shown on her efforts to assure he has a proper meal. Yum, pass the tartar sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
She went out to play

He stayed home, emptied the bank accounts and cancelled the credit cards in preparation for the divorce. Hopefully she leaves with her car, her clothes and her maiden name and nothing else. Unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes you just fuckup. No if's, and's or but's about it. As a man you accept responsibility. In this case it cost him his marriage. But you have to own it and move on and not make the same mistake the next time. Move out and divorce her. That's the part you left off.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

I guess that just blew up in his face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...