All Comments on 'Missing a Man's Touch'

by AppleOfEden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****

There are a lot of mistakes of various kinds in this piece but you get a 5 from me for having a distinctive tone and very good sense of rhythm. You are good at this. A good observer, you describe well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY FINE START

Keep writing what your fertile imagination produces... taboo or otherwise. It's already clear you have plenty of potential and we'll enjoy your stories. You'll just get better and better.

LouieTLouieTover 6 years ago
Very Good

I loved it...The sloshing sound of his veiny thick penis going into my very wet, tight, virgin hole made me go wild.

This made me hard

AppleOfEdenAppleOfEdenover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support :)

Thanks for the upvotes everyone. I know this story had a lot more errors than I wanted but English is not a Native language for me so I want to write stories and improve. Also thanks for the comments and taking time to read my story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Story?

Seriously. Couldn't tell. Darned good story of love. Not just fucking. Im impressed. Love to read some more about the love between these two. Deserves more than 5 stars but..........

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 6 years ago
This was great.

Seriously, so good. Hope we read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How my bestfriend's dad fucked me.

I went to my bestfriend's house with her. We spent a whole day watching porn and then making love to each other. The next day when we woke up we had breakfast. I accidentally spilled coffee on my dress. Sasha my bestfriend told her dad to take me to her mom's room to get me something to change. Her mom already died two years ago. Her dad showed me Sasha's mom's closet and told me I can wear anything I want. I started exploring her closed. I found lacy bras and pantys. I wore one. As I pulled another drawer I found some jewellery. I took a diamond necklace and wore it. I sttod in front of the mirror in the room and saw how beautiful I looked. I slid one finger under my pants and started masturbating. As I was masturbating I felt someone's hand on my back. It was Sasha's father. Now I'm married to him and we have three children.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 4 years ago

Very nice, the only thing that confused me was when she asked her dad to take her and then took charge.. It seemed to me he should have mounted her, claiming her in response to her need, she could have ridden him later. Minus one for the speed bump but otherwise a great story. (4*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Positive his famous gorgeous photographer wife is cheating on him. Seems like a cuck!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not woah-------- WHOA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous