Missing a Man's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? It is just a thong. I bet you have seen mom in one." - I turned around after I said that and smirked so he would not see.

"Well, yes. But she is my wife and you are my daughter. And you are too young to own something like this anyway." - he told me.

"Dad, I didn't mean to bring it, I just did. It looks cute though. Don't you think?" - I said this and bent down a little bit so he could see my full, round butt. I also knew he would see my camel-toe due to the light yellow colour of it.

"Honey, you should not be wearing that around me. But yes.. It uh... does look ni-nice." - he stuttered. I knew he was enjoying this, and so was I.

"Dad, do you like my top too? It matches this surprisingly. I guess that is how I got them mismatched." - I genuinely laughed at this. I turned to show him my breasts. Well my top but it was really to show him my breasts.

"I think they are really ni- I think it is nice I meant." - He said, catching himself.

I knew that he was really enjoying himself staring at me. I turned around over my shoulder to look at his pants. I noticed his penis looked like it was almost seven inches! I was so turned on and I knew he was too. I had to show off a little more to seal this.

"Hey dad, do you really like my outfit? I know the thong is kinda weird but-"

"Really weird." - he added

"But I just don't know if I look cute in it. Can you look please, just really quickly look at my whole body and outfit." - I said in the sweetest voice. I bent down and made a weird pose so he would get an eyeful of my ass. I knew that my camel-toe was probably showing really good now and I was super wet.

"Hon... Honey ar-are you wet?" - he managed to say.

"I don't know, maybe." - I said, blushing. "Want to see?"

"No honey, that would be really inappropriate and this is already being taken too far." - said, but I knew he wanted to see.

"C'mon dad. I know you want too." - I smirked. But before he could say another word I laid back on the bed and unslipped my thong off and threw it on the floor. My dad watched the whole time without taking his eyes off of me for a second.

The chilly air on my now free vagina felt really good, shivers went through my chest down to my toes. I spread my legs a little wider.

"See dad, it is just a vagina. All girls have one, including mom. Why are you acting so weird?" - I said innocently.

"Honey, this is so wrong. And that is your mom's vagina, not yours. You are my daughter." - He said still staring intently.

"Well if it is weird then how come you are still staring?" - I jumped up and got really close to him. "Huh dad?"

"Kennedy this is so wrong. I mean... you are my daughter but..." - he stammered.

"But what dad?" - I asked.

"I have been missing your mother for some time. And she is always gone and you look just like her, you are just as sweet as her and I don't wanna ruin that." - he said, looking solemnly into my eyes.

I reached out to give him a hug, I felt his penis twitch against my belly. "Dad, I know you have been missing mom. But you do not have to, you have me." - I kissed his cheek and whispered...

"I want you dad. I know you want me too." - Before he could respond I did something daring. I dropped to my legs like I was doing a squat and I pulled his trunks down.

His penis was fully erect. I was right, it was six or seven inches at least and it sprung to life before my eyes adding another half inch. I stared at it and then at him.

"Dad, I know this is weird but I love you and you love me. I know you miss mom and I know I look like her and I know you have looking at me thinking the same, I noticed you looking at me like this all the time." - the last part was a lie, if he has been looking at me like this then I did not notice. But to my surprise he owned up to it.

"I am sorry honey, I didn't mean for you to see me looking at you. I know it is wrong but this is a whole other level. You are my daughter... But fuck, you are right. I need this and you are just like Chelsea. If we act like mature adults and we consent then nothing is wrong. But it feels so wrong." - he said, I knew he was scared but also excited.

"Dad, don't think of me as your daughter and think of me as an adult. Nothing is weird about this other than we are related. I look just like mom and we both love each other, what is so wrong with that?" - Without saying anything I touched his penis which jumped with surprise.

"Kennedy... I do- uggh. I don't know." - he groaned when I started stroking his tip.

"Dad... Shhh." - I stroked his full length with one hand while my other hand went to work on my clitoris.

My hand could not even wrap around the whole thing. Granted my hands are not that big but there was a sizeable gap between my fingertips and my palm. I noticed his eyes were looking down at me working his length and he had a small, very subtle grin. He was enjoying this and I would not disappoint.

My clit felt so swollen while I stroked his girthy penis. I felt the veins pulse every so often on my dad's penis and when that happened I felt a pulse of my own. His cock had so much texture and felt so big that I could not wait to fuck it. I decided to take both my hands and play with him. This was hard to do because I was masturbating and it felt like a sacrifice to take my hands off my clit. I did it for my dad, whose eyes were now closed and head tilted back. So I took my other hand and cupped his balls, which were so full, cold, and big I heard him groan.

The room was cold and his balls were cold as well so I knew that they felt good once my warmth touched them. My nipples were erect as well and I finally had enough courage to put my mouth on his tip. He had a small bead of precum on his penis head and I wanted to taste it. When my mouth made contact with his penis I felt a connection, like nothing else that we did mattered until this point, I loved my dad and this was the start of a whole new relationship.

I tried to deepthroat it but only could do three to four inches before I gagged. I swallowed his cock into my mouth for as long as I could before I had to spit. I had so much saliva and precum in my mouth I was drooling. I took my mouth off and let it fall out of my mouth onto the marble floor. He looked down with a concerned look.

"Oh my honey I am sorry. You could have told me you needed a break." - he said, sincerely concerned.

I felt bad so I had to reassure him that it is okay and I loved taking his manhood in my mouth. I was about to go back to work on his penis but he stopped me.

"Kennedy, it is your turn to feel some connection between us." - He said smiling. He grabbed my hand like we were ready to ballroom dance and lifted me up and led me to the bed. He laid me on my back and put a pillow underneath my butt. I was far enough back on the bed giving him more than enough room to lay on it too with his head between my thighs.

He kissed my tummy and then started kissing me down to my thighs. He then sat up and removed my bra. It felt so empowering to have them free by him and he planted kisses on both of my nipples and gently suckled on one to the other, each getting equal attention. When he did this I felt a rush through my body and every couple of seconds I had a chill go through my nipples to my toes. The only thing that brought me back to reality was when he switched to the other nipple and the opposite one got hit with cold air.

I was in heaven, and who knew it was because my dad and I were about to fuck. Thinking about that in my head made me smile. Today that felt like an impossible dream, now it was so close to being a reality. My dad and I were in love and even though that sounds crazy that idea drove me nuts.

Once he removed his head from my chest I looked down to my now shiny nipples. I did not realize I had been moaning that whole time and my dad looked so gentle with every action he took just to make sure he did not hurt me. I knew know that he loved me as much as I loved him and I was ready to take his manhood into my sopping wet womenhood.

As if on queue he took a finger and rubbed my clit, and then with another finger he put it at my entrance of my vagina and slowly entered it. I was in ecstasy. This was all too much and I felt like I was about to pass out with pleasure. I was moaning and groaning so loud that I thought I would wake up the whole hotel even though it was only 8:11 as read by the clock on the desk. As he was fingering my clit and my my pussy he moved back so his face was now just inches in front of my soaking wet hole.

"Kennedy, I love you so much." - that was the last thing I heard before he removed his fingers and hungrily ate me out. I couldn't hear anything anymore besides my loud moaning. This was not fake, porn moaning, this was pure, loving, I can't help it moaning. And it is true, I could not help it, I was in love and who knew it was because of my dad and I doing the most taboo thing I could think of.

Each time his tongue touched my clit I nearly squealed, while his fingers went to work in my womenhood my eyes were so far back in my head that if I were to open them I would look like a demon. I was so close to cumming, I mean truly cumming. I have masturbated hundreds of times but never went until orgasm because I thought I was orgasming when I had little spasms. Now I was having little spasms every couple of seconds so powerful that I could not control the shaking.

The sound of me moaning, my dad groaning, and his fingers diving deep into me was too much. I came. I was bucking my hips up and down so fast that I do not know how my dad was able to still eat me out. My moans of pure ecstasy were so powerful that I felt bad for the neighboring rooms. And my pussy was producing so much sap that I was scared my dad would drown in it. After my legs stopped bucking, and the moans only came when I shuddered from the falling climax, I was finally able to get two words out through moans and harsh inhales...

"Take me." - I gasped.

My dad did not need any more verbal words other than those two. I somehow managed to stand up on the bed without my knees buckling and slowly pushed my dad onto his back. He followed my lead and fell back. He propped his head onto the moist pillow that had my juices on it and looked at me. I took his erect penis and took as much of it as I could into my mouth, lubricating it with my saliva, before I put my legs on either side of him and kissed him.

This kiss was not a quick bye-dad-I-am-going-to-school kiss. This was an open mouth, passionate kiss. It lasted for an eternity. Swapping juices back and forth and tasting myself for the first time was so dirty that it felt pure. I tongued his mouth while he did mine. I finally had to break the tension and pull away. His eyes and mine looked at each other and I knew that this man was my soulmate. I took his cock and without removing my eyes from his I sat on it.

The groaning and moaning that followed turned me on so much. As we stared at each other while I rode him like a bull all I could think about was how perfect he really was. He was caring, so gentle, so hot, and he treated me right. I knew that from this day forward I was going to treat him more than a dad. I loved him more than a normal father-daughter relationship goes and I knew he felt the same.

The sloshing sound of his veiny thick penis going into my very wet, tight, virgin hole made me go wild. I was riding him so fast that without all the precum and sap, and saliva we created we would have started a fire. With each thrust of his penis going into me a shudder and moan followed. I felt him grab my ass and he started making the rhythm. My vagina was on fire with all of this going on and I was in love. With him, his cock, and this newfound feeling we created.

He then grabbed my butt a little rougher and flipped me so I was on the bottom. He then got on his knees while my feet were on his shoulders and put his penis back in me. His groaning became more consistent and I knew he was about to cum. He then leaned in closer and whispered something inaudible before I felt his cock twitch inside of me and cum started flowing out of my already stuffed hole. He then fell back onto his back and started breathing heavily.

I was about to move and go over and snuggle with him but he pushed me back into the position I was just in and got ready to speak over his load breathing.

"Ke-Kennedy, that was... that was the best love I have ever made. It was because that was real. We are real, our connection is real. I just wished we found it out sooner." - he said, staring at me.

"Dad" - I said. "At least we found it out now instead of later."

He shook his head back and forth and laughed. And then did something unexpected. He spread my legs open and licked my creamy hole.

"Did you expect to have me cum and not let you finish." - He said.

I laughed and knew that this new relationship was never going to get old. I could not wait to start new adventures with my dad, my new soulmate.

END.

12