Missing Baggage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolpen
coolpen
56 Followers

She's shivering at my touch and I kiss each cheek in turn, nuzzling them as I do, letting my lips glide over her. I could spend the whole night with Emma just doing this, filling my senses with her and I kiss the small of her back and inhale deeply.

"God you smell so good." and Emma turns over, pulling my head to her belly, holding me so tight as if she wants to merge our bodies and I lie there with her hands cradling my head against the warmth of her tummy.

There are little tremors running through her and her tummy grumbles from time to time but it's more than the wine and the strawberries.

"Sam, I ah," she pauses "Ok what do we do honey? 'Cos I'm dying here."

Her voice is husky with desire and my throat tightens as I listen to her.

It's that moment when we cross the line and I know now that we both want this so I lift my head and kiss her belly, first by her navel and then twice more moving down and another kiss just above her bikini line. She's lying back with her arms stretched out above her head, her whole body moving and swaying, knees lifting and parting, inviting me, wanting me and I trace the outline of her labia, inhaling the sweet muskiness of her arousal and then further, my tongue between her labia now, slick with wanting, and she holds my head to her as I draw her into my mouth, searching for her bud with my tongue.

I can feel her tense with that first contact and again as I circle around her and then a rush of air from her lungs as she lets go of the breath she's been holding and I suck her between my lips as my tongue flickers across her tip, slowly, teasing her and then the arching of her back and her thighs gripping me as I slip a finger into her and beckon her orgasm, feeling the swollen roughness of her arousal and then, so tense, so stretched that she could snap and again a rush of breath as she lets go, surrendering to her orgasm, "Yes, oh god, mmm," and after a moment a low throaty chuckle before tensing and releasing again as the aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her and then "No, stop, stop ..." as her sweet sensation is almost too painful and she holds my mouth to her while ripples run through her belly before pulling my mouth to hers, her juices and our saliva mixing in a glorious swirling of tongues and lips.

We lie, holding each other as she comes down, little shivers coursing through her, and I can hear heart thudding against my chest transmitted by the crush of her breasts.

"Oh god Sam." She breathes deeply, almost gasping for air and I know that if she feels anything like I do she's desperate for even closer physical contact.

We must have lain there just holding each other for fifteen or twenty minutes. I had no concept of how long it was, just knowing that we were together. Emma shivered and stirred.

"I'm getting cold, can we go inside please?"

I grab her sarong and a towel and help her to her feet and she's almost helpless, as if in shock.

"Here, let me help." and I pull the sarong about her, knotting it at the back of her neck and then wrap the towel around my waist, gathering the bits and pieces of our picnic then suddenly she's bright and alert again and she throws her arms around my neck and showers little kisses all over my face and neck and chest before taking my hand and tugging at me as we walk back along the beach, past the cabanas to the hotel.

We kiss every few paces, sometimes just quickly and at others, mouths and tongues engaged, as we walk. She gives my bum a squeeze through the towel and I give her a playful smack and she laughs and skips a few paces before coming back to me and kissing me again.

As we enter the hotel Emma puts her finger to my lips and we creep across the lobby to the lifts, trying not to giggle and then in her room Emma leads me onto the balcony and just holds me tightly, her head against my chest before raising her head and kissing me gently on the lips. We turn together and walk into the bedroom and again I'm stunned at how big the bed seems with its cool white sheets and my imagination races away as I picture us entwined on the bed, Emma's hot wetness all around my shaft and me pushing hard into her.

And now that we're here, standing right next to her bed where in a few minutes we will be making love, we stop again and I'm not sure how to make the next move but as ever we help each other and Emma looks at me, almost shyly, as she slowly turns her back to me, lifting her hair for me to untie the knot.

It's her way of giving me permission and her sarong falls to the floor with a suddenness that's like an unveiling. She's naked before me but somehow more so than when we were skinny dipping. She half turns so she can look at me as she reaches behind and tugs the towel away from me.

"Can we make love now?"

They are the most beautiful words I've ever heard.

Her eyes are fixed on mine and I answer as simply and directly as I can, no gestures, no signals, just a simple

"Yes."

Although we are standing right next to the bed I take her hand as if leading her and we climb onto the pristine white of the sheets before lying side by side facing each other, just looking at each other. She is so beautiful and I need to know her body, her outline before anything else so I kneel beside her and slowly and gently trace her body with my fingers, down her neck and across her shoulders to her arm and all the way to her fingertips and then back, kissing as I go as if to show that I've been there, that I know that part of her.

I trace the outline of her breasts with the backs of my fingers and kiss her nipples in turn, feeling them harden and pucker at the touch of my lips and then further, across the quivering plain of her belly until I'm at the place where I kissed her earlier on the beach, at the top of her bikini line and beyond.

I am full of wonder at the perfection of skin and body that is Emma, at the gentle curve of her breasts, at the smooth roundness of her belly that holds all her womanly secrets and I kiss her breasts again, this time tracing their outline with my tongue, nibbling at her nipples and nuzzling them with my lips until finally I kiss the fold below her breasts where minute droplets of her perspiration have gathered and hold the scent that is uniquely Emma and I bury my nose there and breath in the essence of her, filling my head and body with her.

And now I retrace my path across her belly, kissing lower, gently brushing her pubic hair with my lips, going down in little stages, and she parts her thighs for me but saving that most intimate contact.

I can feel the smoothness of her thigh as my fingers make their way upwards and I place my palm on her inner thigh, moving my hand inexorably towards my mouth until my hand is cupping her sex and with my mouth I can feel the outline of her labia.

And all this time there is a quivering inside her that's increasing to a shuddering as my fingers touch her wetness and I kiss her belly again, sometimes my lips barely touching her as my fingers brush against her labia, her so wet labia, and then Emma grabs my hand, forcing it against herself as the tremors overtake her and she releases her breath with a rush, writhing on the bed, holding my hand hard against her and I can feel her wetness increase with each spasm that races through her body like shockwaves.

"Sa..." then again she tugs my hand to her, forcing my fingers into her. "Oh yes... oh I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I need this...you...oh yesss."

We lie there, Emma's hand on mine, holding my fingers in her as she moves against them with an urgency driven by her need to complete her release.

"Shhh...don't say sorry, there's no need. Don't you know just how wonderful you are for me? Shhh."

At last we move and I run the backs of my fingers down between her breasts and across her belly until they're once again in her pubic hair and then back up again, this time circling her breasts as I gently kiss her forehead and her eyelids. Emma shivers at my touch and she has goosebumps all down her arms.

She lays a hand on her belly, absentmindedly twirling her pubic hair with her fingers while her other hand is on her forehead.

I can hear her chuckling, deep and quiet and she moves her head from side to side as if trying to shake off some drowsiness.

"Oh Sam, what you do to me...wow!" She chuckles again. "Do you do this with all the ladies whose suitcases you happen to find in your room?"

She gets up and leans on her elbow and runs her fingers down my chest to my belly and I flinch in anticipation of her touch on my engorged penis.

"If you do then they are very lucky ladies but if it's just me then..." and she's kissing my chest and my neck and my face, quickly, urgently and I want to tell her that I've never lost my baggage before but she's kissing my lips again and I can't speak.

And suddenly she changes, kissing me more urgently now, tasting my skin and her hand finds my swollen shaft and her touch is electrifying as she strokes my cock up and down, kissing me all the while. I can feel the precum oozing from me and she lets her palm smear it all over the head of my cock in a warm and slippery movement.

"Sam...tell me what you want..." She breathes the words into my mouth as we kiss and I know that I want to take her, to be in her but for the moment I'm content to enjoy her hand on me, her grip firm as she strokes me, over my bulb and then back down the length of my shaft where her other hand is cradling my balls.

It's strange; in any other circumstance I would be struggling not to cum at her touch. A beautiful woman, whose body I now know intimately and who has orgasmed at my touch is lying beside me, her breasts pressed against me as she kisses me, stroking my cock with a smooth sure action as if I had told her exactly how I would like her to do it.

How does she know me so well? What bond is there between us that lets us understand each other's needs and desires so well?

But with Emma there is no rush, there is no struggle to hold back, here is just deep pleasure at her touch and the knowledge that when we are ready we will make love.

Our kisses are slow and languid for the moment and I reach down towards her knee and run my fingernails up the inside of her thigh towards her vagina and our kissing stops and she grasps my cock as a tremor rushes through her and then we're kissing urgently again, tongues seeking each other and her hand stroking me again, but faster, harder.

Again I run my nails up her thigh but higher this time, grazing her soaking labia with them and our faces are wet with our kissing and she shudders again, grabbing my buttocks, digging her fingers into my flesh with a pain that's exciting and now I know that we can't last like this for too much longer and I plunge my fingers into her, pulling up onto her g-spot and suddenly she's pulling my hand away from her and guiding my engorged member to her opening, thrusting her hips at me.

"Now Sam, now...now." and I thrust my full length into her burning wetness, pulling back and slamming into her again as she wraps her legs around my back, her fingernails cutting into my shoulders.

"Oh god yes Sam, fuck me, now Sam, fuck me."

And I do and she rises to meet me, this writhing, bucking, wrenching ball of sex that is Emma. She is pulling at my cock with her vagina as if to devour me and my seed and I respond by slamming into her with a violence that is driven by my desire for her.

Emma is gone, away from me in her own world of fucking and orgasm, needing and demanding my penetration of her and she is so wet, her juices all over my balls as they slap against her ass with every thrust I make and she spreads her hands out, grasping at the bed as she cums.

She is just so hot and tight and I can feel the pressure building as we fuck.

I straighten my arms and push myself up so I can look at her. She has her eyes wide open, staring at me as if daring me to fuck her harder and her mouth and lips move, silently mouthing words and obscenities as I pound into her.

I want her on top of me so I slip my hand under her between her ass cheeks where her juices have made her wet and slippery and pull her over on top of me as I roll under her.

The change in position is sudden and abrupt making her gasp and I push her upright, my hands pressing hard against her breasts, so that as my cock slides in and out of her it rubs over her g-spot.

Emma's eyes are closed now, her mouth open and she flicks her tongue over her lips, moistening them as she rides the wave of pleasure of this new position. For the moment I don't need to move; I have my hips raised, wanting her to use me for her own pleasure and she grinds her pussy back and forth, rubbing her clit against the base of my penis and then bending backwards to increase the pressure of my cock inside her. Her hands are on mine now, pressing them into her breasts as she starts to cum again and with one final lurch backwards she presses the head of my shaft hard against her spot and lets her juices go in a rush, collapsing onto me as she does.

Emma is not silent any longer, her mouthing becoming words and phrases, syllables.

"Mmm yes, yes, oh yes." and as she lays on me my penetration of her is so deep I can feel the hardness of her cervix against my cock.

Unexpectedly we both laugh at the same time, a triumphant chuckle that we can be so amazingly good together and she lifts her head and looks at me smiling with pure joy at our lovemaking.

"Oh that is so good." she says, wriggling against me and I smile at her pleasure.

"It feels pretty damn good for me as well." I say pushing upwards again to remind her of my erection.

I start to move again and Emma's smile is replaced slowly with a frown of concentration as we increase our movement, holding ourselves hard against each other now.

I move my hands down her back to her butt, cradling her cheeks and pulling her onto me while my fingers explore the slippery void between them, circling her rosebud with my fingertips, feeling her flinch with the sensation.

"Cum Emma, cum again, make me wet." My words are broken but I want to feel her orgasm again, that warm wetness that floods over my belly as she cums and she wriggles her butt against my fingers as I press against her opening.

My own pressure is building now and it adds an urgency to my thrusting until we're slamming against each other again as hard and as fast as we can and I want us to cum together and as I come to my point of no return I slip my finger into her rosebud, swirling it inside her, the additional sensation pushing her over into a writhing orgasm and at the same time I release my own orgasm into her, jetting my semen deep inside her, thrusting and filling her with my own juices.

As our spasms subside Emma collapses onto me, her breasts slippery with perspiration against my torso and I hold her close to me, our juices mingling, the scent of sex all around us, wet and exhausted.

We lay for a while, not moving, just getting our breath back and recovering.

"I've never had that before, your finger, where you put it."

"Was it ok?"

"Yes, it was good, new, exciting. What else do you know?"

"Well nothing really, just what we've being doing. Why?"

"Oh, just wondering. I like talking about it, don't want us to get into a routine y'know?"

"Yes, I know what you mean, it's fun, sexy." And there it is again, a suggestion that this isn't just for tonight, but for much longer.

She holds tight against me as if trying to keep close but eventually my now flaccid penis slips out of her and she rolls off me, snuggling up to me, one leg over mine and her head on my shoulder.

It must have been the wine and the long day's travelling but we fall asleep and I dream of being in the sea trying to swim after a suitcase which is being carried away on some unseen current.

On the shore a mermaid sits on a rock urging me to swim faster to retrieve the suitcase.

The mermaid has Emma's face.

Sometime later I wake feeling cold and get out of bed and close the doors to the veranda.

Emma is lying sprawled on the bed, her dark hair spread across her pillow and I know that if she really were that mermaid I'd swim forever to catch up with her.

I get back onto the bed beside her and pull the covers over us, taking her in my arms as I do.

She stirs and gives me a gentle kiss before drifting off to sleep again, as if drifting away on the current that is carrying her suitcase.

There's a mosquito or something buzzing or tickling around my ear and I wave my hand to brush it away and find Emma, her hair spilling over my face as she nibbles and sucks at my earlobe and suddenly I'm awake and aware of where I am and what happened last night and of what Emma is doing to me now and as if commanded my morning erection hardens against Emma's belly where she's pressing against me.

She's whispering "Oh yes..yess...harder..fuck..oh again...oh I'm cumming..yes yes........." and I try to puzzle it out as I shift my mind into gear.

Apart from my erection I haven't moved yet and I lie still, feeling her warmth against me and enjoying her dirty talk.

I've always enjoyed talking dirty; it's one of the horniest things between a man and a woman, a way of vocalising and expressing passion while letting the other person know what they're doing to you and what you want to do to them.

She's still cupping my balls and I know she can feel my erection from the way she shifts against me, moving herself so that the head of my penis is against her pussy.

She's really naughty. I don't know if she thinks I'm still asleep but she's moving against me, using my cock as if it were a dildo and I can feel her wetness so slippery on her pussy lips and she's going to make herself cum and for the briefest of seconds I wonder if it's a kind of rape, trying to figure how it would be if she were the one asleep and I were using her.

All I know is that I can't think of a better way to wake up with this beautiful woman pleasuring herself with my body and I'm filled with an emotion that feels like...love?

So soon?

We've know each other for less than a day and yet if feels like we've been together forever, like she doesn't need to ask if what she's doing is ok, that it's a given that we have surrendered ourselves to one another, made ourselves totally vulnerable to each other.

I'm sure she knows that I'm awake and that she's playing along with my pretence of still being asleep but her movements against me are becoming more urgent now as she uses my erection, rubbing herself against me. She's stopped whispering now and her breathing is becoming shorter as she nears her climax and I'm waiting for just the right moment, until she's right at the point of orgasm and her pussy lips are around my cock so that I can push into her, unexpectedly filling her and tipping her over the edge into her orgasm and she gasps as I thrust myself into her, writhing against my erection, not whispering anymore, just grinding against me, her juices running over my balls that she's still cradling with her hand.

I kiss her neck and her cheek and her lips.

"Good morning."

She doesn't reply, all her senses locked on what she's doing, reaching for her orgasm, wanting to cum, and she does, a writhing, squirming orgasm spilling all over me and then just as suddenly she's still, breathing heavily against me.

"My god Sam, can it always be like this?" she says as she pulls away from me and then she throws the covers back and takes me in her mouth, still cradling my balls as she licks and swirls her tongue around me and it's so unexpected and so soon after being in her that I cum almost immediately, filling her mouth as she sucks and drains the last from me.

She sits up and grins, wiping her lips with her finger.

"And good morning to you."

coolpen
coolpen
56 Followers