Missing Baggage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were like that for a few moments, Emma straddling me and looking intently at me, waiting for me to reply.

I eased her off me and lay beside her.

"No, this isn't just lust, for me this is everything I've ever wanted, finding a woman like you who's funny, witty, smart, not to mention kind and thoughtful and I've already promised my heart and myself to you unreservedly. I knew that first evening and I don't ever want to lose you."

She buried her face in my shoulder, holding me as tight as she could, crying softly and then she sat up, wiped the tears from her cheeks, sniffed and smiled. It was like the sun coming out from behind a cloud.

"Good, that's settled then. Come on, let's go and swim and then after lunch we can come back here and be naughty. Ok?"

We headed for the beach and walked in the shallows towards the spot where we'd picnicked on our first evening together.

Emma had her arm round my waist and her head on my shoulder.

"It seems ages since we were here, skinny dipping. Do you think we'll ever come back here on holiday?"

"Yes, absolutely but on one condition,"

"What's that?"

"We only bring one suitcase."