Missing Baggage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?"

Emma has seen me stop and tug at my waistband.

"Yes, absolutely beautifully fine why?"

She's looking at me with a faraway look in her eyes; she has something on her mind as if she's in some imagined world of her own and she is 'looking' at me as if checking me out. I know that she can see the bulge of my erection in my chinos just as clearly as I can see the thrust of her nipples against her dress and see that she is looking at me in the same way that I've been looking at her.

There's a state of heightened sexual tension between us as if we're saying 'My god, we can do that' or 'I want him to do that to me'.

I know there's a lot of things I'd like her to do to me.

We stand in front of a stall that's selling accessories and crude jewellery; we're side by side and our fingers kind of intertwine but not quite and I can feel Emma's fingernails scratch the inside on my palm. We're not looking at each other but at the stuff on display. Emma picks up a string of beads made of polished stones each at least an inch across and some larger still.

"These look fun." she says and looks me straight I the eye and I know as she passes them through her fingers as if counting a rosary, she doesn't mean that they'd be fun for wearing as a necklace, too heavy anyway.

"They'd go well with this." I say and pick up a soft leather belt, folding it in half and I gently swing it against my hand as if smacking.

Emma just smiles and puts the beads down.

"This is a fun market," she says. "It gives one lots of ideas, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does." I reply and as if by some unspoken command we turn to each other and kiss passionately, just standing, hips pressed against each other, hands tugging at each other's buttocks; then just as suddenly we stop, breaking to catch our breath.

We find a restaurant and eat, just easy food, some fruit to finish and a coffee, all washed down with a couple of beers. It's all we need, food that relaxes and sustains.

On the way back through the market we pass the stall with the beads and leather belt. Emma has a suggestion.

"Why don't we buy these, they might be fun." And she nuzzles up to me and whispers in my ear.

"Want to play baby?"

I shiver with the excitement of what Emma has just said. Emma is the sexiest and most sexual person I have ever met and aside from that it just feels right being with her.

"OK yes let's, and let's pick up something to drink for later. I think we're going to need some refreshment." My erection tells me it's the right answer.

Emma laughs as she pays the stall holder for the beads and belt and also for a couple of candles -- 'mood lighting' Emma calls it - and he smiles broadly as he gives her the change. "Have a good evening miss."

Emma blows him a kiss and winks at him. "Thank you."

"I think we're going to have fun, don't you?" she says to me, turning and kissing me.

"Come on lover. Let's go and play."

We pass a liquor store on the way back to the hotel and pick up a couple of bottles of chilled champagne and then, arm in arm make our way back and up to the room.

We're back in the room, a little pissed, the trail of our discarded clothes on the floor witness to our eagerness for each other. Emma is lying on her back on the bed and I'm straddling her.

She's spread-eagled, her breasts full and heavy on her torso and her legs parted, revealing her pussy with her soft pink labia glistening, wet with her arousal.

Emma flinches as I pour ice cold champagne over her breasts, her nipples erupting into hardness and goosebumps covering her arms.

"Jeez that's cold," she giggles as I slurp at her breasts and then kiss her, transferring the wine to her mouth.

I pour a little more into her navel and she involuntarily tries to lift her knees towards her chest but she can't. Her feet are tied to the foot of the bed with Jeremy's scarves.

"Oh there's more," I say and drip by drip I mark the path from her navel across her lower belly towards her vagina.

She relaxes a little as if fascinated by what I'm doing and yet she's unable to resist, our sexual excitement driving us on to new territory, breaking new boundaries.

I tip the bottle a little more allowing a dribble of the ice cold champagne to wet the top of her slot and she flinches again as the cold liquid runs down over her clitoris.

She lifts her head to watch as I pour a little more.

"Sam, you're a sadist," she laughs and tugs at the other scarves that are holding her arms over her head where they're tied to the bed-head.

"You're not enjoying this? Aren't we discovering your masochistic side here?" I laugh back at her and pour some more, this time letting the stream run over her labia and between her legs.

"Oh god that's cold." she says. I take a mouthful of the champagne and move back up the bed to kiss Emma and share the wine with her. There's only a few dribbles left in the bottle now and I let them fall in a stream down the length of her until by the time I reach her belly the bottle is empty and I rub the smooth hard glass of the bottle's neck across her mound and then into the hollow of her thigh where it meets her hip.

She shivers but this time not from the cold, but from the erotic sensation of what we're doing and the effect of the touch on one of her most erogenous places.

She has a look of daring in her eyes and I move the bottle back to her centre and then slowly, ever so slowly, slide the clean, smooth, hard neck of the bottle down her slot, past her clitoris until it nestles between her labia, poised for entry.

She runs her tongue over her lower lip in anticipation of what is coming and I lift the base of the bottle, allowing its weight to press into her.

The eroticism of the moment has us both mesmerised as I ease the bottle into her and she raises her hips to meet its penetration until she gasps at the coldness of the glass and the increasing width of the bottle where the neck, merging into the body of the bottle, stretches her. It's the way she shivers each time the neck of the bottle enters her that makes me realise that I am in total control of her and that she's totally vulnerable to me and the buzz I get from pushing the neck of the bottle into her is quite stunning.

I ease the bottle back out of her and then in again and once again she rises to meet the cool smooth glass, working her hips against the motion of the bottle, trying to gain some clitoral contact, grasping at her orgasm that is fluttering just out of reach.

She lets her breath go with a rush as I ease the bottle from her, replacing it with my fingers as I kiss and nibble on her nipple, working her clit, her hips bucking as she strains against the scarves. She's as tight as a coiled spring but I circle her clit slowly, edging her, increasing the tension in her bit by bit until suddenly the spring snaps she let's go, the tension gone as she cums, her breath rushing from her, shivering with her release and a few moments of calm before that lovely low chuckle she has that tells me she's coming back from where she's just been, a place that was just hers, full of her own pleasure.

I untie Emma and she sits up, rubbing her ankles and wrists where she strained against the scarves and then she kisses me, again and again, mouths and lips and tongues in a frenzy of saliva and then pausing just to look at me.

"My god, you are in so much trouble when I have you tied down, you bastard," she smiles, "I love you and what you're doing to me but now it's my turn. "On your back."

She's not asking me, she's telling me so I roll onto my back and Emma sits astride my hips, reaching behind her to hold my cock with one hand while reaching for the bag with the beads and belt that we bought in the market with her other hand.

"So mister, what have we got in here? Ah yes, the belt," she says, smacking it against her hand. "I think this will come in handy later, and these," she says, pulling out the string of beads and dangling them in front of me. "I know what we'll do with these but first I get to tie you to the bed. Arms up." and she ties me to the bed, hands to the bed head and legs wide apart to the foot of the bed, finally leaning over to kiss me.

"I'm just going to the bathroom with these," she says, dangling the string of beads in front of me again, "But don't worry, I'll be back soon."

I can hear the loo flush and then a tap running and I suppose she's washing her hands but then she comes back into the bedroom with a naughty smile on her face, dangling just the string that held the beads although she's walking a little strangely as if clenching her thighs. I have no idea what she's going to do with the string or where the beads have gone until she leans over me and ties the string around the base of my cock. It feels a little tight but Emma just smiles at me.

"Don't worry baby, I just don't want you going limp on me." And with that she straddles me, guiding my cock to her opening, and then slowly settling onto me. I can feel something inside her and start to ask her but she just puts her finger to my lips.

"Ssh, you've got company." and immediately I know what she means and where the beads are. She has two of the polished stone beads inside her and they roll around my cock and ripple around inside her as she starts to fuck me with a slow easy motion that has me straining to fill her.

I feel like I'm going to burst as there's no way that I can cum.

The string wasn't too tight when she tied it but now with the added excitement of the polished stones my erection has increased with the excitement of what Emma is doing so that now it's cutting into my penis, the pain and restriction totally taking my mind away from cumming but oh my god how good she feels, the smooth hot heat of her pussy on me and the polished stone beads rolling around the head of my cock and her juices seeping down over my balls and between my legs.

It's a measure of how far and how quickly our relationship has developed that we make ourselves vulnerable to each other, trusting each other.

I just want to give myself to her, for her to use and abuse me for her own pleasure.

I don't think I've ever felt the kind of pressure in my cock that Emma's fucking and the string around the base of my cock is producing.

It feels like I'm fit to burst and yet I know that I can't but my erection is the hardest I've ever known it and Emma is fucking me harder and harder, clenching all the while to hold the polished stone beads balls in place and I feel them moving and nudging both Emma and me as she works herself lower and harder until the bulb of my penis is pressing against the hardness of her cervix with each stroke.

I have no feelings other that the oneness that we are creating, the sense of wanting to merge our bodies, to be so completely in each other that we become one person, one mind, one being.

Our lovemaking is accompanied by a wonderful slurping noise as Emma's juices lubricate us. I know that she's close to cumming and I press harder into her, trying to tip her over her edge, wanting her pleasure and release and then, just when I think that she's about to cum, she sits up, grinding down hard on me and I can feel her hand tugging at the knot in the constricting string around my penis, pulling to undo the bow that she tied it with.

It's as if the release of the constriction on my cock has unleashed Emma as well, increasing the intensity of her fucking.

It's too much, I have no control now the string is no longer tied round my cock and I cum, sensing that Emma is doing the same, as I release jet after jet of my cum deep into her, my body jerking with the spasms of my orgasm.

"Ohhh sweet jesus..Sammmm..Oh Sam...I love you.."

Emma is cumming, and I say the exact same words.

"Ohhh sweet jesus Emma, I love you." and I jerk into her, releasing the last of my seed deep inside her.

We hold on in that moment of mutual orgasm, savouring the release, my penis still rigid deep inside Emma and then she pulls off me, just long enough to untie me from the bed and then we're back together and now I can hold her as she rides me again

Gently I pull Emma to me, moving under her, feeling the slipperiness of our cum as it mingles.

I want this woman to be mine, to be with me always and I start again, slowly thrusting into her, pushing up with the base of my cock against the tenderness of her swollen clit.

It's going to take a while but I want to cum again inside her and to feel Emma's orgasm again.

We have each other and all night; what else would we do?

***

I have no recollection of going to sleep. Emma is lying curled in my arms, her breathing deep and regular, fast asleep. I can tell by the light filtering through the curtains that it's late but it doesn't matter, we have nowhere to be or anything to do but to be together.

I do know my balls are aching and my cock is sore round its base and there's something hard in the bed digging into my thigh and I reach down the bed to see what it is. It's the polished stone beads that Emma had in her vagina last night while we were making love, a reminder of what we did last night, and I marvel at how lucky it was that out suitcases went astray. Without that we'd quite possibly never have met and I would never have got to know this beautiful, sexy woman who's lying in my arms.

While I'm retrieving the stones Emma stirs and nuzzles into my neck as my hand brushes against her vulva.

"Good morning lover. I've been dreaming lots of very naughty dreams and I'm kind of aching all over. Do you think they were just dreams or perhaps they're memories of what two very naughty people who are very much in love did to each other last night?"

I open my hand, showing her the beads.

"Well, I found these digging into my thigh this morning. I can't imagine how they got there can you?"

Emma gives her low sexy chuckle.

"I have no idea at all. Whatever can they be for. Are they sweeties?

"Well sort of, but not the kind you put in your mouth."

"Not in your mouth? But where? Down here perhaps?" and she took my hand and placed it on her pussy. "We did a lot of very naughty things last night didn't we."

There's no need for me to say anything, Emma is talking, so I just nod and listen.

"You remember I told you I'd had a on and off thing with my ex-partner's ex-girlfriend in my second year at university? Well, she introduced me to ben-wah balls. We used to pop a couple in and then go out for a coffee, much more effective than Kegel exercises and a lot more fun." She gave her low throaty chuckle again. "They're good aren't they."

I started to answer but Emma hadn't finished.

"And she also told me about cock rings like last night but seeing as we didn't have one I had to improvise. I hope I didn't hurt you too much. Was it ok baby?"

Again, I took a breath to answer but Emma was on a roll.

"And tell me, who told you about putting your finger in my bum? Was it your friend Jeremy 'cos if it was, I owe him a kiss. It was a bit scary when you started but very sexy 'cos it's you and me doing what we want with each other and that's how I want us to be."

She paused for a moment.

"Are you ok babe? You're very quiet." then "Oh my god, it's me isn't it, rabbiting on. You must tell me to shut up."

I laughed.

"No my love, I'll never tell you to shut up 'cos it's how you are and I don't ever want you to be any different but I might just put you over my knee and give you a spanking with that belt you bought last night."

Emma sat up.

"Ha you just try ... on the other hand ..." She leant over and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Come on lover, let's have a bath together. I'll wash you and then you can wash me and I'll need to soak for a while to ease some of these aches and pains so's I'm fit and ready for tonight. OK?"

We filled the bath to almost over flowing and just lay there for a while, letting the warmth of the water soak into us and then Emma washed me, her hands lathered on my back and front and between my legs, being gentle with my cock and balls and then, unexpectedly, playing with my rosebud.

Emma put her mouth to my ear and whispered "Sauce for the goose hey?" and laughed. "Seriously, how is it?"

I concentrated on the sensation for a moment, the tantalising touch of Emma's fingers and then the sharpness of her nails.

"Actually, it's very erotic, like when you do that to my nipples."

"Mm, that's good. Perhaps we should explore a little further later."

How could I refuse her? It seemed that ours was to be a relationship without limits except for those we set ourselves.

I washed Emma's back and then had her sit between my legs and lean back while I washed her front, feeling her nipples harden as I ran my soapy hands over them and then lower between her legs, trailing a finger over her rosebud and then between her labia.

Emma was moving herself against me as I ran my still soapy hands over her breasts again.

"It feels like we're fanning the embers here lover."

"Yes I think we are and we'll have the fire burning brightly before too long."

She turned and kissed me.

"Let's not make it too long."

We dressed, me in shorts and a T, and Emma in a diaphanous shift that left nothing to the imagination, particularly since I knew she was wearing nothing underneath it, and we found a local bar with food, music and beer, nothing smart, tables with wooden chairs and a couple of battered old sofas that had seen many an evening.

We ate and danced and drank and smooched to the slow numbers and then sat on one of the sofas, letting the evening drift by and watching the other people dance.

Emma had her head on my shoulder and I cuddled her to me, a perfect end to a perfect day.

"I'm feeling very tired babe," Emma said. "Can we go back to the hotel please?"

"Yes sure, I'm tired too."

So we meandered back, pausing here and there to look at the night market stalls. At the hotel, I helped Emma out of her shift, bending to catch the hem and lifting it over her head. It was like a slow-motion reveal, all of her slowly appearing naked in front of me and I was mute as I looked at her beauty. Then Emma did the same for me, my T over my head and her graceful fingers undoing the belt of my shorts before lowering the zip so that they slipped down over my hips. We stood for a moment, just absorbing this moment of intimacy, looking into each other's eyes, knowing without speaking how much we loved each other.

We shared the bathroom sink, brushing our teeth together, so comfortable in each other's company as if we'd already been doing this for a life time, and then climbed into bed, snuggling spoons.

To go to sleep snuggled up spoons is wonderful but to wake like that is even better, me with my arm draped across Emma, cradling her breast, and my morning erection lodged between her cheeks and Emma, barely awake, cupping her vulva with her hand as if protecting herself.

She wriggled against me, pushing back as she did, until my erection was pressing against her rosebud.

"Mm, that's nice," she said pressing back a little harder. "I think I could get to like that." And then she pulled away and turned to face me, now fully awake, looking at me.

"Are we crazy, has this really happened to us, are we as much in love with each other as I think we are?"

I smiled at her, pushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"No, we're not crazy and this really has happened to us."

She pushed me onto my back and then straddled me.

"And this," she said grasping my erection, "Is this about love or could it just be lust 'cos I feel just the same as you, so horny for you, all the time." and as she said this she guided me into her. "Because if it is love then I'm the happiest woman in the world but Sam, I'm frightened, I don't want to get hurt, to have my heart broken, so if this isn't the real thing for you, if you think after we go home back to our lives as they were, we'll just drift apart, then let's say so now and we can enjoy the rest of our holiday, just like we're doing, and part as friends but if it is the real thing then I give my heart and myself to you, unreservedly."