Missing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLovett
SLovett
8 Followers

"Why do you feel dirty, baby?" I ask her.

"We're related, Uncle Gavin," she bites her lower lip. "R-r-relatives don't...they don't do what we do."

"I am more than your uncle, Blossom. I'm your man. Now there's nothing wrong when a man makes love to your pussy with his tongue, Chrissie." I walk to her, resting my hands on her shoulders. "Don't butterfly kisses make you feel good?"

She looks up at me, her eyes showing a look of defeat. "They...they do. But they are wrong. Everyone will hate me when they find out."

"Who will find out? No one's going to know because you're not going anywhere, baby. We're both tired tonight. Just lie down and get your butterfly kisses." She shakes her head slightly. I try to relax her by tracking my fingers up and down her arm, my finger tips meeting her skin in a ticklish embrace. "Lie down, baby," I tell her with my lips pressed on her forehead. I push her gently down onto the bed, getting on top of her in one smooth movement. She is so small underneath me, that when she tries to push me off of her, I don't budge. "You need your kisses, Chrissie. Just that sweet release from your body and we'll both feel better. Don't make me fight for it tonight."

I part her legs, getting between them swiftly. I plant soft kisses on her face. Inhaling the sweet strawberry scent on her skin, my lips suck a spot on her neck.

Her baby blue nightdress rides up her body as our bodies rub against each other. The erotic friction between us is heated, electrifying. It makes me wonder why she keeps on resisting this, resisting us, and all we could be. Somehow our bodies know we should be together. Every cell in my body is ready to be devoted to every one in hers, if only she could allow it to happen.

I'm going to help her make that decision. She's still a young girl after all. A little push in the right direction is all that is needed.

I grind on her heat, my mouth seeking to dance with hers. I can tell she's still internally fighting with herself, because she denies me her lips when I lean my face down to meet hers. "Oh, but sweet Blossom, it's a little too late to deny me a taste of those lips. You didn't resist me when we were in the shower. Just let me finish what we started." I lean over again, and this time she lets me have it.

This one is the sweetest kiss we've shared today. It's almost heartbreaking just how lost she is... One minute she'll scream out her hatred for me, the next she'll share sweet kisses with me, then she's back to being unsure about how she feels about me.

It's okay though. I'm going to be here for her every step of the way. We'll break through her resistance and shame until she feels comfortable enough to love me back. Because she will love me.

She simply has to.

I don't see her loving someone else. It just doesn't make sense. How can I pour my heart and soul into this, risk my freedom, to not have her love me back? I need her to show me she loves me, even if it's just for a few seconds before my death. I'd happily take it. I'd be content, knowing I was loved by her for a fleeting moment, before my soul escapes my body.

I grab her hip, opening her a little wider as my mouth explores her chest. I'm not really in the mood for taking my time with her body tonight. I just need to eat her pussy then go to sleep. I lower my self down onto her body, paying homage to her nipples, her flat stomach and her hands. She sighs softly. It won't be long until she starts humming her familiar tune, filling my mouth with her love fluids.

Mmmn, I live for this.

My body goes lower until my head is locked in the sweet temple between her thighs. It's time to start saying my prayers. I pull her panties to the side. Why is she even wearing them? Where was I looking when she put them on? I softly place butterfly kisses on her feminine lips, followed by a sweet lick on her clitoris. She lets out a soft hissing sound. I push her legs further apart, needing enough space for the spiritual conversation I'm about to have with her pussy.

"Lie still, Blossom. Uncle Gavin is about to pray," I chuckle, blowing a breath on her already wet pussy.

Dear God, if you really do exist.

Thank you for making Chrissie.

I make sensual love to her cunt with my mouth. I suck on her with my hand firmly on her inner thigh, holding her open for me.

"Oohh... oh God", my favorite tune escapes from her lips, only meant for my ears. My tongue wipes around her pussy, because a temple has to be cleaned before going inside to find God. I sweep all the cream and juicy taste with my tongue. That only calls for more, because she's soon filling my mouth with the promise of the feminine honey hidden deep within her. I drink her up. After wetting my throat I lick and nibble on her clit.

When my tongue continues down it's tracks, her fuck hole just sucks me in. There is a beautiful sound in the air from my tongue plunging in her tight cunt. "Aaah... oh please..." I hear her holding her breath, blessing me with another sweet release. I feel her legs giving in, her stomach tightening, her hands clawing the sheets.

She's riding the wave, pushing her pink pussy on my face. Her hips dance erotically on our bed, making her look like a goddess. I slide my tongue deeper in and out of her heat. When I include my thumb into the prayer, we move together sensually. Tongue and fingers worshiping her pussy, her body riding the sweet wave of an orgasm. I feel her pulsing, her walls keeping me in her tighter. "Uncle Gavin... Oh Jesus!!"

What does Jesus have to do with this?

I am the one doing all the worshiping...

Rewarded with honey from the deepest part of her, I swallow, lick, and suckle, every bit of it. Her body seems to have grown a little tense, probably because her belly hurts from all the sweetness she has just lost in my mouth. "Mmmn..." I moan into her pussy, giving it one last butterfly kiss for the night. "You felt amazing on my tongue, Chrissie. I'll never have anything as mouth watering as your cunt. Never."

I kiss my way back up her body. Leaving a soft kiss on her belly, I murmur a heartfelt 'amen.' "I don't want to tie you up tonight. You'll be a good girl for me? You must be too exhausted after all we just did to get yourself into any kind of trouble tonight."

"It hurts when you tie me up. Please don't do it."

"I'm not going to do it tonight, Chrissie. Don't make me regret it, though. I don't want to be made to do something I might regret later." I really hope she isn't planning on attempting anything because I'm being a little nicer to her. It would be a shame to hurt her. I really hate it when she disobeys and I'm forced to punish her.

I pull her closer with her back turned against me. Encircling her body with my arm, I place my leg over hers. "I love you, sweet Blossom," I whisper in her ear. She stays silent, growing cold under my touch. It's funny how she still isn't used to hearing these words, when I say them to her everyday.

We still have a long way to go.

••••

I can't trust her. If I give her a little bit of freedom she'll look for a way out. She seems to think I can't hear her trying to unlock my phone in the bathroom. It makes annoying sounds when she presses her thumb on the screen. However, that's not the reason I woke up. I knew she was disobeying when I couldn't feel her body heat under me. One look on the nightstand, and I instantly knew my phone was not there.

She is becoming sweaty and frustrated, as she tries to figure out why the device won't open. I watch her for a few seconds, leaning on the bathroom door. "You need my thumb print to unlock it," I tell her. She startles, raising her eyes to me in fear. She really had no idea I've been standing here, watching her. On the floor, she backs away until she's stopped by the wall.

I sigh heavily, running my hand through my hair. "See what happens when you get a little freedom? This is why I tie you up when we sleep! It's fucking 4:17 a.m!" I bark with heated anger. "I believe you know better than to be in here! Are you trying to make me angry?"

I'm angry. Just when I thought she and I were starting to understand each other. It's not like she hasn't tried this before. To be honest she's done everything one can think of. Breaking windows, screaming until her throat was sore, throwing things at me, stealing my phone, pleading with Thomas and Hilda to help her escape. But that was months ago. I respected the fact that she was still having difficulties adjusting to her new life. But now...

"Get up!"

She doesn't move, but I see a shiver rippling through her body. She draws her knees into her chest, her arms resting protectively on her thighs. "I-I only just wanted mom to come and get me!"

"Gina?" I cock my eyebrow. "Baby, she's too wasted to even think about you. Now, why don't you get up from that cold floor and come to bed?"

"Uncle Gavin, please...please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone you kept me here. I just-I can't live here with you!" Now she's really becoming annoying.

She can't live with me?

I feel like I'm about to lose control and do something I'll regret. I stalk towards her, my jaw clenched, blood boiling in my veins. She backs away, but there's really nowhere she can go.

Kneeling before her, I lift her face with my thumb. "I'm getting tired of this. You're singing the same old song every day. You're not going back to Gina, Tricia or anyone you had in your previous life!" She lowers her gaze; goosebumps on her skin. "Hey," I tap her cheek with my fingers. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." She raises her eyes at me, tears falling down her cheeks. "You try this shit again, and I'm not going to be so forgiving! It's been fucking six months for God's sake!"

When is she going to realise I'm not going to give her back and she won't escape me?

She swallows, growing tense when my left hand rides up her body. I rub her thighs, her belly. Even when I am mad at her I still can't keep my hands off her. "Don't touch me! I hate you! I will never love you," she screams. I am quickly reminded that I'm the one who's desperate, the one whose love wanders about.

"You have to love me, Chrissie," I tell her. "Do you have any idea what I'll do to you and your mother if you don't will yourself to me? You think I'll fucking risk my freedom only to have you reject me?" I need to show her, to make her understand that denying me her love will turn me into a mad man.

My hand finally finds a place of rest on her neck, squeezing just a little after feeling her exhale. I don't press tighter, because I'd hate to see my marks on her skin for the wrong reasons.

But my control is slipping.

I fail to understand why she can't love me, and beneath this confusion lies anger and a sense of desperation I have never experienced before.

She raises her hands to mine, scratching, trying to pull my hand off of her neck. That only makes me want to squeeze it tighter, inhibiting her breathing. Sometimes I feel I should remind her of who I truly am. This gentle man I appear to become at times may be confusing her, making her think that because I'm a slave for her pussy, she can try her little tricks.

Tighter.

Grab the little bitch by her neck.

She kicks her legs, writhing on the floor when her brain starts to react to the lack of oxygen. "Still, still," I tell her. That makes her fight even harder, her nails digging deeper into my skin, while she tries to escape me.

When her head hangs low I realize I have taken this too far. I let go slowly, feeling her throat relax to open for the intake of breath. She takes shallow breaths with her nose leaking. I don't know if she's grown cold from the tile on the floor, or if fear has taken it's toll on her.

Is she...is she wet? My little Blossom. She's so scared she couldn't control the release from her bladder. Now she's sobbing, wet and cold. "This is what happens when you mess up, when you take advantage of my kindness. You know, Chrissie, I can make you really uncomfortable here, but I don't want to. Do you want to know why?" She shakes her head no. "I fucking love you. But you don't really see that because you're still stuck in the past! You are still thinking about people who don't care about you. You're letting my love float, in hopes that someone is going to save you from me. No one's coming for you! No one will protect you from my love, and everything I'm going to do to break you. And I am going to break you, Chrissie." I feel I need to let her know. "You're going to break into pieces. You shouldn't worry though, because my love will will make you whole again."

My sweet girl. You'll see.

••••

We're both quiet when I bathe her. She's still embarrassed about that little slip-up on the floor, so she's avoiding all eye contact with me. I'm calmer now. I can even hear myself thinking. I wrap a towel around her body, drying her skin. Now we need a clean pair of pajamas because it's too early to start the day. We can nap, and I'll cuddle the confusion out of her system.

I see my marks of strangulation on her neck. I hate that I lost control like that. She backs away from me when I try to place a kiss on her neck. I'm not going to tolerate this. I hold her in my arms and soothe her, pulling her to me while she gives a little fight. Her hands push away the comfort of mine, pinching, and putting pressure on my knuckles. I pull her waist to me while she struggles. She kicks and pummels her fists on my chest. "Ssh... Ssh...I'm sorry. It's okay, I won't hurt you like that again. Shh..." I hold her tightly to me, pressing kisses on her hair, her face.

She's a mess, and the towel is on the floor. We push and struggle all the way until I lay her down on our bed, and her feet meet my body in a fruitless attack. I know if I can maneuver between her thighs, I can stop all this kicking. I split her open and she moves her lower body up in an attempt to keep me out. My hand is quick to slap the outside of her thigh, a needed distraction to hold her down. I'm positioned between her legs now. She's spread open, pussy rubbing on my boxers. I know what she needs to calm down. She needs to cum before we take a nap. One arm holding her down, the other hand pulls my boxers down and my dick jumps straight to her pussy.

She bites her lip, her eyes looking up to mine. I am hoping this helps to calm her down. "I've got you, baby. This will sustain us when we fight; when you're hurting." I slide my length up and down her pussy lips. The feel of her lower lips wetting my dick is so fucking good. "Mmm... shit," I kiss the lips on her face. My hand lies under her head, allowing me to fuck her mouth deep as I thrust my hips, bringing both of us pleasure.

"Aaah... aaah, mmmn..." She grinds back at me, chasing the sweet promise of orgasm. Our bodies dance, creating a rhythm, taking us higher. This intimacy, my skin on hers, it has never been so good with anyone else. I go harder, faster. A release triggered from my toes all the way up my spine, draining blood and life from my brain.

"Fuck! Squeeze your pussy lips on me, Blossom. Draw all the cum from my cock." She squeezes her thighs together, and her pussy lips hold me tight. No space between us. Groans, sweat and teeth sinking into her skin. I feel her nails digging into my flesh. Jesus Christ! I paint her lower belly with my seed. When I think I'm drained, my dick twitches again and more cum is sprayed on her belly.

"Uncle Gavin..." she sighs softly on my ear and I hug her to me. My sweet beautiful Chrissie. She really wants to leave this and go back to a life with Gina?

"You've just made my day, Blossom," I pant for breath. "Now, why don't we try this again? I won't tie up you right now when we nap. It's still too early for us to rise. If you try to steal my phone to call anyone, Chrissie, I may not be able to let go when my hand squeezes your neck." I look into her eyes. So much fear in those golden beauties. I feel she finally understands me.

I wish I could wipe it away, but a little fear is necessary to keep her in line.

"Uncle Gavin is going to help you grow into a beautiful young woman, Chrissie. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby. All this uncertainty you feel will fade away, and you won't even think about home anymore. I'm going to slide so deep in you, you'll feel me everytime you walk around the house in my absence." I smile at her. "Very soon, baby. Very very soon."

SLovett
SLovett
8 Followers
12