Missing Ch. 51-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the girls followed me to the Ladies' Room when I took a break. After teasing me about my helmet hair, I asked them how Salty got his name. His real name was Sam, but they offered his road name might refer to his beard color, his thirty years in the Navy, or the taste of his cum.

I blushed red and left to play more pool.

I was down to two balls left when I smelled a werewolf, and a lapse in concentration caused me to scratch. I looked around the bar, and my eyes linked with a man at the end of the bar. He smelled like a Council Enforcer, and he knew who I was. I patted Salty's butt as I passed him. "I'm going to get some food."

I walked up next to the young Enforcer, probably fresh out of training. I was ignoring him while asking the bartender for a menu. "You shouldn't be here," he whispered so only I could hear it.

"It's still a free country, and I'm having fun. Montpelier isn't your territory, so don't act like you have authority here."

"You should know better than to be anywhere NEAR the Council Headquarters, Bonnie."

"It's Tracker Woods to you. I don't need your advice or your presence. Run along to Mommy, pup. Tell your Boss to send a grown-up the next time he wants to threaten me." He stared at me, his wolf coming forward, and I laughed. "If you want me to kick your ass in public, we can take this outside. I haven't beat the shit out of anyone in three days, and I can use the exercise. I'd rather get laid than spend the night in jail, though. Know your limits. Walk out of here while you can." I let my wolf out a little, and his wolf realized his mistake.

He chugged his beer and slammed the glass down on the bar. "They should have killed you," he said.

"I'll have the extra-hot Buffalo Wings and an order of Onion Rings at the back pool table," I told the bartender. The wolf walked out, so I went back to my game.

It was nearing ten at night when I said I needed to go. "I've had a great time, but I need to get on the road in the morning," I told Salty as I sank the eight-ball and took the game.

"You can stay with me," Salty said as he took the cue stick from me, his hand over mine.

"I'm not looking for a hook-up," I told him. "It hasn't been that long since I lost my husband."

He put his finger under my chin, lifting it a little as he got closer. I was tall in my boots, but he was taller. His other arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. "I've been where you are, Bonnie. Life goes on, and if you don't find time to enjoy it, you can't ever get that back. There's room for you in the guest bedroom if you aren't ready for me just yet."

He tilted his head a little to the side, and my lips parted slightly in an invitation to taste me. He was a great kisser, and I could feel him in his jeans. My wolf didn't care, but my body told me to have fun. "I'll follow you."

He had a condo in the Sugarbush Resort, a ski area west of town. It was a beautiful home, with views of the mountains, plus a fireplace and a hot tub on the deck. "Why did you settle here?"

"I grew up in town and was skiing here by the time I was three. Now that I'm retired, I can ski all winter and bike all summer. It keeps me going." He grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the fridge. "Join me for a soak? It's great for sore muscles after a ride."

I looked out at the hot tub. "I don't have a suit."

"I don't either. The neighbors can't see a thing, and I don't think the moon cares." He opened the door and took the cover off. He started the jets, turned on the underwater lights, and took his shirt off.

I looked at his muscled back, then thought about my hideously scarred one. "Can you turn around and let me get in first?"

"Sure." He went to the rail and looked at the mountains while I stripped naked and lowered myself into the hot water. It didn't stop him from taking his boots and jeans off, and I looked at his muscular ass before Salty turned around. The rest of him didn't disappoint. If I wanted a night of meaningless sex, he'd do nicely.

He moved until he was across from me in the four-person tub, our legs touching under the water. He told me about losing his wife to a drunk driver five years ago, and I told him about losing Sean. "I heard about that," he said. "Have they found the bastards who killed him?"

"No." With that word, my emotions boiled over. I started sobbing, unable to look at the Moon. Salty picked me up, scooting me onto his lap and holding me until I got control again. His fingers moved over the raised ridges on my back like he was strumming guitar strings, but he didn't ask, and I didn't tell.

The timer stopped the jets, and he lifted me until I was sitting on the edge. He grabbed the bottled water, handing me one as he sat next to me. We drank them while cooling off in the night air. "I'm sorry. I'm a mess."

"You were together for almost three decades, Bonnie. I'd be shocked if you didn't break down once in a while." He put his arm around me, and I laid my head on his chest. My hands roamed over his grey chest hair, and he didn't need a blue pill to react to my presence. After ten minutes, he turned the jets on, and we went back in the water.

This time, I swung a leg over and straddled his legs, my arms around his neck. We started to kiss, and I moaned as his hands moved up my sides and cupped my breasts. I let out a squeak when he pinched a nipple. I retaliated by grinding my hips against his hardening shaft as my tongue dueled with his. I leaned back as he continued his assault on my nipples, letting my body float in the turbulent water. "That feels so good," I moaned.

"I bet you taste good," he replied. His strong arms lifted me as my arms reached for the opposite side. Salty hooked my legs over his shoulders, then leaned forward and licked me with his long tongue.

"FUCK," I said as his tongue penetrated my hot core. I came hard, my legs squeezing his ears, but he didn't stop. He licked up my juices and went back for more. I felt a finger penetrate me and hook around, working my g-spot as he sucked and licked my labia and clit. I came again, bucking against his face until it was too much. I moved my legs apart as he moved me back to his lap. "Wow. It's been so long!"

"It is so long," he replied as he pulled me closer. His cock was hard and proud, trapped between us. I moved my hips up until the tip was circling his head, and then I froze.

No other man had ever been inside me, and all I could see was Sean's face the first time we made love. I pushed away from him, moving to the seat across the way. "I thought I could do this, but I'm not ready yet," I said. "I'm sorry."

"You're not ready yet, Bonnie. When you are, we can continue this."

"Thank you."

We looked at the stars, and he massaged my neck and shoulders until the bubbles turned off again. "That's enough soaking for a night," he said. Salty stood up, his cock bouncing in front of me before he turned to step out.

"Wait," I said as I reached for his hip. "Sit on the edge so I can take care of that."

He reached out with his hand, cupping my cheek. "You don't have to do anything, Bonnie."

"I want to." He looked into my eyes before sitting down with his legs spread slightly. I moved in between them, kneeling on the bench and looking up at his eyes. I cupped his heavy balls with my left hand and squeezed his rod gently with my right. "Tell me if you like it."

"Oh, FUCK," he said as I took the head into my mouth and used my tongue to swirl around it. I smiled at his reaction before using every trick I'd learned to blow his mind. Tongue licks, suction, head movements, deep throating? He got them all. I knew he was getting close when he grabbed my head as his legs started shaking. I took his cock down into my throat, then stuck my tongue out to lick his balls.

After three licks, he exploded like a cannon. The first spurt went right down my throat, then I backed off and took the next two in my mouth. I smiled around the tip, getting the last of it. I opened my mouth, showing him his load before I swallowed it down. "Darlene was right," I said as I kissed the tip of his softening cock.

He looked confused, and struggled to talk. "Darlene?"

It was funny because men's brains don't work well when all the blood has headed downstairs. "It is salty."

He swung his legs over and stood up. "Come here," he said. He kissed me hard, then lifted me out of the tub and set me on my feet. He wrapped me in a towel, drying me off before grabbing one for himself. "Your husband was a lucky man."

"Your wife must have been happy," I replied. "We should shower and get some sleep."

Salty shut down the tub and put the cover back on while I gathered our clothes up. He led me to his bathroom and washed each other before heading to bed. I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I fell asleep.

I woke up and felt restless, my wolf wanting to run. I slipped out of bed and dressed silently, placing a kiss on Salty's head before heading out. I went downstairs and out the patio door, walking out to the woods I'd seen behind his house.

With ski season over, the mountain was empty. I found a place to shift, stashing my clothes in a hollow log. As I shook out my fur, I took another sniff to verify I was alone, then headed up through the thick woods.

I ran hard, my wolf enjoying her freedom as I climbed. I'd gone about a mile when my nose caught the scent. How did they find me so quickly? I turned back, running hard to escape Fixer Lassiter's wolf.

Somehow, he'd gotten ahead of me. I turned left, making my way into a narrow ravine. I could hear his big paws thudding against the soft ground. He was much bigger than me, but I had the speed advantage.

And then the ravine ended in a V-shaped cliff about fifteen feet high.

I jumped for the right side, my paws clawing at the rock, but I didn't get any purchase. I hit the wall, then dropped heavily to the pine needle-covered floor. I stood up, intending to try again, but it was too late. Clyde's wolf flew out of the trees and tackled me.

I growled and twisted and bucked, trying to pull him off, but nothing worked. His teeth clamped onto the scruff of my neck, his body pushing my chest and head to the ground. His legs straddled mine, his weight holding me to the ground. I tried to struggle, only to have him growl and shake my neck in his teeth.

I was defeated and angry, so I gave my wolf more control, hoping she'd bail us out. She shoved my consciousness back, but she didn't buck him off. No, the shameless hussy wiggled under him, moving until I had my back end in the air and my tail shifted to the side. I could smell her excitement as she readied herself for the dominant male to take his prize.

"NO," I yelled to her, but I couldn't get control back. I felt the warm, sticky tip of Clyde's wolf cock probing for the opening, finally getting the right spot. With one hard thrust, Clyde seated his length inside me. I let out a howl, unable to stop the rape from continuing. He kept my neck pressed down with his front legs hooked around my back legs as he pistoned his cock deep inside me. I yowled again when his knot formed and pushed inside, locking us together.

My wolf was moaning and loving every moment while I screamed in my head to make it stop. It didn't; Clyde's hips were a blur as he took me. I didn't want to enjoy it, but my nature didn't care. The sensations of the stroking and his knot rubbing my g-spot were too intense for any other result. I came hard around his cock as he pushed deep, sending streams of sticky cum deep inside me.

My wolf twisted, biting him on the right shoulder as he bit down on mine. "MATE," she said.

I screamed.

I felt the shaking and heard a voice yelling for me to wake up. "BONNIE!!"

I opened my eyes to the dark bedroom and Salty's worried face. "What?"

He stroked my cheek. "It's all right. It's just a nightmare."