All Comments on 'Missing Ch. 61-70'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never ever disappoints! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is definitely getting more exciting/interesting now, not that it wasn't good before, but its picking up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I didn't see going to the Vampires coming. Bold move and I loved it. As always 5 stars and now the long wait for the next posting. Keep us guessing and thanks again for the update. ELS

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Love it great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seriously, fuck Clyde: "They should have held firm in demanding death for those who killed our wolves. Instead, they rolled over like scared puppies and made everyone get in line."

And I assume Clyde would then offer himself up to the cyotes for having killed at least five of them? Didn't think so...

The Coytes made a perfectly reasonable offer of a non-aggression treaty with amnesty for past crimes on both sides. Actually a very generous offer given the werewolves extermination campaign. If anyone complains that the cyotes were criminals, well, Clyde just admitted to having worked as a hired gun. As for the threat of exposure, it's no different from what Treasure did in that series. When the other side refuse to listen to reason it may be your only option.

I hope the story takes a turn, because right now Bonnie and Clyde are on the wrong side, willing to restart a war for personal revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missing Ch. 51-60 Previous Part
Missing Series Info