Missing Dolores - A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-god!" Sarah writhed, jumping a bit. Her pussy was still sensitive. "Oh, fuck!"

Billy, eyes wide with a shit-eating grin on his face, watched the show. In short order, Linda cleaned her sister's pussy of come and elicited a climax from the young woman.

"Oh, goddamn, Sis." Sarah sighed, quivering. "I'll have to return the favor next time around."

Linda nodded, still on her knees, licking her lips. "How about now?"

The next moment, it was Linda whose bare ass writhed on the towel while Sarah ate her out.

"Mmmm, go deep, my love." Linda panted as her sister's eager mouth pressed against her well-fucked pussy. "That's it...taste Billy's semen...taste it...ah...ahhhh!!!" She wailed, orgasming against her sister's face. Sarah moaned with satisfaction as they both ended up on the towel, mouths locked together, sharing the taste of come and vaginal secretions.

Billy, now standing behind the sofa as he looked down on the two, could only smile.

"Okay, guys." Linda, totally spent, tried hard to use her mother voice. "After everything that has transpired, I think it's high time we had a family meeting."

Linda had spread out on the sofa, Sarah stretched out in front of her as their bodies spooned. Billy sat on the floor in front of them, leaning against the sofa.

"I don't think anyone would disagree that this has certainly been an adventure, and a discovery." Linda said, her fingers reaching out to tousle Billy's hair.

"You're telling me," Sarah whispered as Billy looked back, nodding.

"I'm very sad to state the obvious. We only have one more day before we go back to civilization, and our lives." Linda sighed. "And reality."

"You're saying this isn't real?" Sarah turned her head to look into her sister's eyes.

"No, no, honey." Linda squeezed the young woman's waist. "This is as real as it gets."

"I think Mom's trying to say that when we get home, we have to act normal again." Billy snorted. "Whatever the fuck that means."

"Billy!" Linda went back to playing with her son's hair. "You've developed such a potty mouth in the past day or so."

"Sarah has, too, so what makes that different?"

Linda didn't have a response.

"We've gone down the treacherous, taboo path of incest..." Sarah's voice mimicked some sort of old documentary film with its overly officious tone. "...engaging in copious, nasty, erotic and supremely fulfilling sex among us, the added twist being we are all close family." She pressed her diminutive ass against her sister's bush. "This isn't something unusual in certain circles. For instance, in the deep, southern states, there are plenty of mongoloid kids who are the product of a man having both a sister and a wife in the same person."

"Oh, Sarah, you're on a roll again." Linda said.

"Or a mother and a wife." Sarah huffed. "It can get so confusing."

"God, at least we're practicing birth control," Linda snarked.

"Does that make us so much different than those we mock?"

"That's a good question, honey. I'll have to get back to you on that."

"Would things be different if Dolores was here?" Billy asked. "You two haven't been separated in as long as I can remember."

"Jesus, I don't know." Linda replied. "I have to be honest with you kids and myself. With Dolores around, as much as she's an indispensable part of our lives, I may have tried harder to conform to my traditional role."

"What you mean is that you and Dolores would be sneaking around and fucking like you always have, and that would preclude sex with us." Sarah could be such as smartass.

"Yes, honey, maybe so." Linda kissed her sister on the back of the neck, resting her hand on Sarah's stomach. "And maybe not, since the both of you are now adults."

"But you still call us kids."

"Humor me. You'll always be my kids."

"What's the point of this family meeting again?"

Linda refocused, which wasn't easy. "Once we get back home, we must control ourselves. We have no choice."

"Okay." Billy turned to face the two sisters. "Does that mean we won't have sex anymore?"

"God, I hope not," Sarah said. "That would blow big time."

"Jesus, we mesh together so well, it's hard to think of going back to what we had before." Linda fidgeted, unsure of what to say. "Why don't we just see how things turn out?"

"Let's not slip up and give Grampa a heart attack is what you're saying?"

"Exactly. And god, you know I don't have to say it, but I will. I can't imagine my life without Dolores, but I don't know how she'd respond to what we're doing."

"Understood." Sarah rolled on her back to face her sister. Their lips met briefly. "We'll play it by ear." She looked over to Billy. "Right, nephew?"

Billy nodded as Sarah leaned over for a kiss.

"Mmmm, you taste like pussy." He licked his lips.

"And your come, my love."

"And that brings me to another thing." Linda stroked her hand up and down Sarah's torso. "Our Billy boy has probably never eaten pussy." She looked at her son. "Have you?"

Billy shook his head.

"Well." Linda, holding her sister against her naked body, swung her legs off the sofa. "We need to remedy that."

* * * * * * * *

No surprise, the trio spent the rest of that memorable Sunday lost in the heady discovery of each other's bodies. Linda forgot about her usual trip to town to look at arts and crafts. Saying the usual family schedule had been pushed aside was an understatement. She did manage to give a nod to the lucky female artist and her young lover.

I'd love to swap stories with you someday. Maybe I'll be bold enough to buy a painting in about ten or twenty years.

As the sun rose high in the sky, everyone reluctantly donned minimal clothing and took to the beach. After frolicking in the waves in front of the house, they slowly walked to the nude beach. This time, Linda thought to bring a small duffel bag. At the appropriate moment, they all shed their clothes, stashing them in the bag, and made their way to the cove. For the rest of the afternoon, one of the three would keep watch while the other two went at it, both inside the cove and on the beach, the waves washing over their colliding bodies. Evening was spent on the beach, relaxing on beach towels, in front of a crackling fire as they finished the last bottle of cabernet.

"What a good day this has been." Linda, with a kid under each arm, sighed with contentment.

"What a good fucking day this has been," Sarah added. Linda slapped her on the butt.

"Naughty girl." She kissed the back of her sister's sun-bronzed neck. "But you're fucking right."

"God, we all stink of sweat and sex, but now we can all shower together." Sarah looked over to her nephew. "We can all get some hot water for a change."

"That is if we all fit." Billy looked back. "It's going to be crowded."

"We'll make it work," Linda sighed. The thought of loading up the station wagon and driving back to the city made her heart sink. She knew Dolores would be returning soon, and she so desperately wanted her back. Still, another part of her was tired of the city and the grind. She needed a change. Kids would be leaving the nest soon and, more and more in recent days, the thought of making a life at the beach became less and less of a joke to Linda and more of a goal.

I need to stop dreaming and put things down on paper. Of course, everything hinges on Dolores and my Dad.

Monday, June 10.

None of them truly got any sleep. Linda, in particular, couldn't help but marvel at her son's tireless lovemaking and her sister's bottomless need.

God, all of this must have been bottled up for ages. I've been in the dark for so very long.

After the fire burned out, arm in arm they returned to the house, where they did indeed manage to all fit in the shower. It was a challenge for everyone to get clean without it breaking down into a bathtub fuckfest, although Linda made note of how much she loved having two mouths on her tits. The actual fucking they saved for the bedroom, where they took turns at each other most of night, sometimes one having a short nap while the other two pounded away. None of them could predict the sheer amount of pent-up need and desire that had to be satiated.

As the sun rose, so did Billy's cock, and there was plenty of wet pussy, and hungry mouths, to accommodate him.

"Goddammit, kids!" Linda rasped as Billy pushed her over the kitchen counter, taking her yet again. "We need to get going or it will be dark before we get home."

"We can fuck in the car," Sarah offered before French-kissing her sister while Billy serviced her from behind.

It usually took an hour to pack and store what little they brought in the back of the Mercury, then secure the house. This time around, it took almost three hours due to frequent, spontaneous outbreaks of unbridled fucking. Linda made sure the car seats were covered with thick, absorbent beach towels so she and Sarah could park their asses and not leave Billy's come on the vinyl.

"Here we go!" Linda gunned the engine and pulled away from the beach house. "Goddammit!" With the developments of the past couple of days, everything, including finding someone to mind the house, had been totally forgotten. "I'll fucking deal with that later."

Driving was difficult going for Linda, what with her son and kid sister in the back seat fooling around like mad.

"You two keep it below the window line," she admonished. "I don't want to have to explain to some highway patrolman why my kids are fucking in the back seat."

They were about thirty minutes from the city limits when Linda could take it no more. The constant moaning and whimpering from the back seat, not to mention the odor of sweat and sex, had her pussy throbbing like mad. She spent a little too long watching them in the rear view mirror when a tire left the pavement. Quickly, she corrected the wagon's trajectory, huffing loudly in frustration.

Son of a bitch! I can't believe my pussy can be so hungry!

Rubbing her ass against the beach towel almost to orgasm, she noticed a familiar sign on the right. It indicated a side road which led to a small grove of trees. This was the place she and her future husband would park, those many years ago, to make out in privacy.

Fucking perfect!

The kids were so engrossed in their carnal escapades, they didn't notice when Linda made a left turn off the highway. As she made her way down the road, she slowed considerably, looking all around. It had been many years since she'd been there.

My, this place certainly has changed.

During the ensuing years, the road, once unimproved and remote, had been paved and widened. The grove of trees was still there, but didn't seem as private as Linda's memory served. She pulled up to the exact spot she remembered so very well. Enough remained the same to elicit strong memories.

I'm so glad William had that Nash with the reclining seats. It's a wonder I didn't get pregnant before we got married.

Linda shifted the Mercury into park and shut off the engine. She turned back, draping her arm over the front bench seat.

"Billy, get up here and fuck your mother!" She commanded, somewhat frustrated.

Her son responded, extracting himself from his aunt and climbing to the front seat.

"Sarah, keep an eye out so we don't get caught."

"Aye aye!" The young woman sat up to look out the window.

Immediately, Linda slipped down on the seat, spreading her legs. She was so wet, Billy quickly pushed inside her. The next moment, their bodies slapped together rhythmically.

"Oh...ungh...goddamn, Billy!" Linda looked at her son's face, so handsome, then to the wagon's headliner, then up to the clouds passing overhead. "Fuck me...fuck me hard just one more time!"

"Yes, Mom...yes!"

Sarah kept watch for a few minutes, but in time, she couldn't keep her eyes away from what was happening in the front seat. Peering down at her sister and nephew taking their incestuous pleasures, she slipped a hand into her panties. Tensions built for all.

"Oh, fuck...f-f-fuck." Linda's voice wavered with the repeated impact of her son's body. "Coming...c-c-coming!"

Sarah wasn't far behind. Just as Linda and her son climaxed, her pussy spilled over as well, and all three crested their orgasms at the same time. At that moment, another vehicle, an old truck, passed them, catching Sarah's attention.

"Oh, shit." Sarah pulled her hand from her pussy, quickly licking off the juices. The single tail light on the back of the truck blinked several times as the old heap came to a halt about a hundred feet down the road. "We've been busted!"

Billy extracted himself from his mother and sat upright in the passenger seat. The next moment, the Mercury made a dramatic u-turn and bucketed away, leaving a spray of gravel in its wake.

"Let's see that relic catch up with us," Linda chortled. "This fucker has a three-ninety V-8!"

"Go, Mom!" Billy cheered.

And they were home.

"Kids, get in the shower and wash yourselves off. You smell like sex." Linda glanced around the kitchen. "And be quick, because I need to wash off, too."

"Yes, ma'am."

Thank god Dad's not home, yet.

Within thirty minutes, everyone was clean and fragrant. While the kids took everything out of the station wagon, Linda sifted through the small pile of accumulated mail.

"Bill. Bill. Junk." She murmured to herself, tossing the mail on the kitchen counter. The next envelope had a foreign stamp on it. "Mexico." Her eyes lit up. "Dolores!" In a heartbeat, Linda ripped open the envelope, unfolding the single sheet of paper. Her breathing increased as she read the double-spaced, typed letter signed at the bottom in pencil with Dolores's hand. Linda looked up at her kids, a tear streaking down her cheek. Then a smile broke out all over her face.

"She's coming home."

1...67891011