All Comments on 'Missing in Action Ch. 02'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Delightfully erotic Monica and your natural humor shines through. It has come to the stage where I feel that I actually know the characters in this series and my life is the better for it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Tremendously enjoy this story. You have an easy-going, elegant style and what's not to like about the characters and the plot? The absence of typos - or so it seems, in comparison with chapter 1 - makes the experience even slightly better, just when you think that isn't even possible at all.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
I do hope...

...that Her Maj enjoyed the private showing. It was very thoughtful of Faye to give the Royal Personage an exclusive. Also chuckle-making was Lily's anecdote about the randy curate---puts a whole new slant on the curate's egging on (bad pun). Anyone too young to understand that should Google 'Curate's Egg' and all will be revealed. As for our Faye going on Broadway, a tip: Broadway critics have a reputation for being the most vicious in the world. Break a leg, Faye!

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Thank you! Some times lustful intensity is a respite from emotionally torrid drama. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES