Missing in Action Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have absolutely no idea when my pyjama pants came off. I was recumbent on my bed, my legs splayed, my knees up and soft blonde hair was caressing my thighs as her tongue said hi to my now very excited cunt. The trouble was that I was now determined to have another bash at hers and so there was a bit of power struggle which I won, simply by dint of determination and then we were in a sixty-nine position gleefully feasting on each other until she started making a distinctly lovely moaning noise and her body went rigid, then arched and almost threw me off. I hung in there though, until her body relaxed and she sighed into my cunt; one of those, 'wow that hit the spot' sighs.

My own orgasm, at least the first that night, was a finger-induced climax that was a few moments later after we'd rearranged ourselves on the bed and those deliciously long, elegant fingers worked magic inside and outside me.

12