Missing Katie

Story Info
The only way he can win Kate back.
1.1k words
3.67
4.5k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had come home to my apartment at 11 o'clock, having left the hockey rink roughly a half hour earlier. Though I had played the sport during my high school days, at present I'm a referee, a role that I prefer.

At 30 years old, I'm newly single and missing Katie, my former girlfriend. The 28 year old had confessed to being "in love with a woman". There was no consolation in knowing that I still mean something to her.

Anyway I crawled naked into bed after taking a quick shower. In a bizarre dream I was seeing a girl's face in the mirror as I dried my hair.

At 7 a.m. on Saturday I awoke to the shock of my life. Holly Crap on a Cracker! Why am I wearing a chemise?

I put my hands on my chest. I have breasts!

I saw the face of a girl complete with red lipstick and eye shadow reflected in the mirror above my dresser. Pulling off the chemise revealed modest round breasts and a long waist that curves gently. My upper arms felt soft and looked soft. My hands and wrists had become smaller. There's no penis. My butt has a slight convex curve.

"What the Fuck just happened?"

The high pitch of my voice came as another shock. I hate this voice!

Last night I was 5' 8" tall and weighed 160 pounds. This morning I feel somewhat shorter. The digital scale registers 126 pounds.

I sauntered to my bed and sat on the edge facing the window. OH GOD, is this God's idea of a joke??? Please at least let me have girly clothes to wear.

My sister Jane, age 29, has a slim and curvy physique. Long straight brown hair frames her round face. Facial features bear a strong resemblance to Mila Kunis.

Anyhow, I sat for a few minutes gazing through the window then decided to place a FaceTime call. She'll be as shocked as I am but I have to talk to somebody who can see me.

She answered the third ring.

"Steven is that you? MY god, you look so feminine!"

"It's me. I woke up like this."

"Do you need anything?"

"I need everything: wardrobe, pocketbook. A makeup kit would help."

A used up lipstick tube remained behind on my dresser. The scary thing is that I have no memory of leaving it there.

"Sit tight. I can bring you something to wear then we can shop at my favorite store."

I realized while I was waiting for Jane that I still have feelings for Katie. If suddenly becoming a girl is the only way I get to sleep with her then so be it.

Approximately a half hour after ending the call I heard a knock on the door so I donned an oversized teeshirt that once was a good fit.

Jane came inside carrying a shopping bag which she presented to me. While she made herself at home in the rocking chair I brought the bag into my bedroom. One by one I pulled out its contents searching for something I might like.

The wide assortment of tops included warm weather fashions, cold weather fashions, jeans, shorts, and some underwear.

I pulled from the bag 3 Bali light underwire bras, the brand name preferred by Jane. I put the Sandshell and white garments aside after a brief look then put "the girls" into a Hush pink bra.

After a minute I returned to the livingroom wearing a cherry red mock neck cable knit pullover, ankle jeans and black suede ankle booties.

"Stevie you look very nice as a girl."

"Yah thanks," I replied.

"Let's just chill and talk. I want to know what's going on with you."

"Do you want coffee?"

She replied with a nod and took a seat at the dining table. Meanwhile I made two Starbucks kuerig coffees and would bring them both to the table.

I took a sip and a deep breath then started talking.

"I think I got this figured out."

Jane regarded me but did not reply.

"When Katie left I was devastated."

Would I still have her if I was born a girl?

"Steven I wish I knew what to tell you. It's not uncommon for someone to come out late in life."

"Why couldn't it be someone else?"

"Look at the bright side. You have a chance now to get her back."

"She's probably seeing someone in which case suddenly becoming a girl doesn't work for me."

The chat took a new direction. An hour passed. Jane looked around at the ornaments in my bachelorette pad and made some observations.

"My favorite is your moon globe but I also like the figures from 'Christmas Story'."

"I've had that for 6 months."

"I have to visit here more often."

"My door is always open."

Jane left my pad. We had chatted about movies making me want to search for a "chick flick" on television. Pointing the remote at the wall-mounted 50-inch Samsung, I sought a lesbian romance. Not finding anything, I searched for an audio book and found "The X Ingredient" on Audible.

I let the i-pad read it in a female voice while I chilled in the rocking chair.

I am totally absorbed in the story of Atlanta lawyer "Diana Parker" falling in love with her legal assistant "Laurie Holcombe".

I wonder if Katie would like this story. Maybe I'll ask her.

An hour into the story my first period makes me uncomfortable.

I hurried to my bathroom where I had left tampons that my sister had put with the care package.

During the days that followed Katie lived in my head. I'd like to meet the girl in her life. I should be that girl. Otherwise I should still be a boy.

I had been trapped in the woman's body for a month when I finally saw Katie's lover for the first time. The time and place was a Saturday afternoon just outside Cafe Nero in the Mall.

The slim redhead with shoulder-length hair with her arm inside Katie's arm came within a stride.

"Katie," I said.

"How do you know me?"

"I've known you for a long time. Don't you recognize me?"

"Are you Steven Caruso?"

"I used to be," I replied.

"This is Alicia."

With that we went our separate ways.

At least I met the girl she left me for. My god now I hurt even worse. I should've just stayed a guy. Unfortunately, it's not like I had a choice in that.

Home and missing my former girlfriend, I stripped naked and settled into a comfortable chair to give my still new lady parts a hard rub. The clitoris became engorged as the labia parted. Local muscles went into contractions causing tension. Wetness spread.

Hormones flooded my body making me feel intense pleasure. Suddenly the release of tension put a wide toothy smile on my face. Huffing, I recuperated slowly and wanting yet another orgasm.