All Comments on 'Missing Picnic Table'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, you really hit all the emotions on that one. The story was excellent although I will say that the asshole in me would have rather that Ryan go an kneecap that rich fucker but to each their own. You couldn’t have created two better friends for Ryan to help him get over everything. I look forward to reading your next creation.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You do write

the most pathetic male characters imaginable. She's a bitch and he's a total wimp, their isn't anyone likeable in the story.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

There is no way he should have taken that cunt back. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She did stuff he hated and still put up with her. They never said I love you to each other. If she loved him at all none of this would have happened.

As soon as Cliff and Lyla left, her ass should have been on the street. He could have always found someone else to play with eventually that he trusted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
284 Followers
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.